April 25, 2024, 01:25:45 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 38)  (Read 6703 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
The Daily Khan (Issue 38)
« on: June 21, 2016, 04:18:12 am »

Apologies for tardiness on this issue. To remain on track, this issue will be last weeks and this weeks TDK.

edit: The red order hasn't and will not step down. These are temporary experiments for others to try to do some new things. Coach is NOT Raider Leader nor President. However, he's now actively making decisions  that are being reviewed by the Red Order.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 06:37:11 pm by Donnie Darko 👑 »

Core man

• View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 38)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 11:02:06 am »
Nice paper,

I am just wondering out of curiosity? Why have you called it daily khan? If it was daily we would receive a copy each day, with New news, but this is every week??

why not called the weekly Khan? It's more logic to call it this as we receive the paper each week.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 12:39:34 pm »
Because it gives insight on the Khans daily life.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:17:41 pm »
Born to break the rules  8)
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 03:47:49 pm »
Congrats, Coach. I look forward to meeting the new mongol leader on the field of battle soon.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 06:03:34 pm »
Congrats, Coach. I look forward to meeting the new mongol leader on the field of battle soon.

Why? You want to try loot him in blesuit? ;)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 06:34:52 pm »
I am still the leader of the Khans. We are trying out leadership and putting people in charge for a little while and see how it goes. I believe its a good way to put people to the test and getting new ideas.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 06:42:25 pm »
The battle against your clan members over the scraps of gear left by PvP factions is not the field of battle that we partake in  :D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Core man

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 10:04:19 pm »

still though it's not daily, because it's issued once a week. Because there would be storeys daily of khans life each day oh
well.

Anyways good luck coach, let hope you will bring the khans from pve to PvP last leader promised and nothing came of it.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 08:44:37 am »

still though it's not daily, because it's issued once a week. Because there would be storeys daily of khans life each day oh
well.

Anyways good luck coach, let hope you will bring the khans from pve to PvP last leader promised and nothing came of it.

"nothing came of it"

Since we came back from AoP we fought primarily SW, Muhos or UV everyday. I'd say pvp wise we're the most active faction around the clock by far and have been for a very long time.

Should work on your gang instead of trying to trash talk others Daryl.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:52:03 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 10:16:42 am »
" I'd say pvp wise we're the most active faction around the clock by far and have been for a very long time." Simply not true sorry meng
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 11:22:30 am »
" I'd say pvp wise we're the most active faction around the clock by far and have been for a very long time." Simply not true sorry meng

We got people on 24/7, there's been stuff constantly during my hours and I see screens and hear stories what happened while I'm offline and I don't see any other faction having that tempo around the clock while you see other factions (except SW who does more) do 1-3 battles per day I do about 10-15 battles and skirmishes each time im on atleast :)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 02:57:16 pm »
Youve always had great numbers but didnt PVP actively like you do now. Anyways Im not complaining about more enemies to fight :D hope to see you on the battlefield soon
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 04:29:44 pm »

well.

"nothing came of it"

Since we came back from AoP we fought primarily SW, Muhos or UV everyday. I'd say pvp wise we're the most active faction around the clock by far and have been for a very long time.

Whoa are u talking about forum?  :facepalm

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 04:47:45 pm »

well.

"nothing came of it"

Whoa are u talking about forum?  :facepalm

Ofc you wouldnt know, UV just came back from holiday.