April 29, 2024, 01:04:32 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Community of FOnline  (Read 21879 times)

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Re: The Community of FOnline
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2016, 01:53:07 am »
You're welcome.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2016, 03:19:29 am »

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2016, 06:57:17 pm »

Oni das Alagoas

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2016, 03:38:15 am »
Lmao yes. Beginning was good and then it devolved into some drunken politics rant. Please post that shit in offtopic. Btw me and gimper are voting trump so fear us heiter!
Stoseph voting trump with this stalin pic on his profile?

Oni das Alagoas

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2016, 03:40:03 am »
Thing is, and I'm not criticising, you guys missed a big opportunity here. Sure, season 2 might be awesome and all as you put it, but it's a small community, we already read what you said. What about the people that don't play the game or even heard of it at all?

You missed the opportunity of creating HYPE. And no, you don't create hype by having the voice of the dev team give hints to the internal forum of the community. We already know the wipe is coming, at least all the people that stop by even once a week or a month.

But anyone who even enjoyed Fallout 1 or 2 and has no idea this exists might never will if not for the players sharing it from time to time. Not to put any pressure, but hell, you can try having a social media page to try and expand. Have an official youtube where you could have posted mini "Update" videos before wipe.

Things like that just generate hype and will make releasing it so much more interesting than it would be if you released it tomorrow.

Let's be honest, if you release it tomorrow, all the people that once played or continues to play Reloaded will be back, and new people will come slowly with time.

Having generated hype, it would have been mostly new people and some veterans.

Just some suggestions, nothing else. I know you guys are really bussy with all the work and I personally am still waiting for the new season with high hopes.

Good luck.  ;)
+1 fuckyeah. I'm done being the only person that posts on F1 or F2 foruns on steam about fonline reloaded.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2016, 05:56:08 am »
According to my team of statistic analysts, the best chance of hype was during the Fallout 4 pre-release hype. But it's never too late and hype generators will be running before wipe for sure.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2016, 09:00:19 pm »
I wanted to wipe before Fallout 4 because F4 stole a lot of my ideas. Now, when wipe comes out you'll ACCUSE ME of stealing ideas. Well, fuck you! I came up with all the ideas FIRST.

Fallout Shelter? I was working on FOnline: Shelter and the Player Farm WAY before that APP came out. Fucking Bethesda has 0 creativity now a days and has to steal ideas from the community. Well, they can hire me, or GTFO.

Oni das Alagoas

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2016, 04:20:27 am »
People will start knocking at your door with a shotgun if the things you're saying are lies.

I hope you know that and are only telling us the truth.

Do not disapoint the community.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2016, 04:40:38 pm »
Lol, I would love to see people come to my door with weaponry. I haven't been in a GOOD fight since the war. The blood on these hands are drying.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2016, 05:39:08 pm »
Lol, I would love to see people come to my door with weaponry. I haven't been in a GOOD fight since the war. The blood on these hands are drying.

Worst case scenario is people send you dick pics and whine.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2016, 11:06:41 pm »
Shit, after all the blood and broken bones dick pics would be refreshing haha!

Oni das Alagoas

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2016, 01:58:57 am »
I would love to recieve dick pics. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2016, 03:40:50 pm »
PM's sent.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2016, 11:06:02 pm »
Please don't actually send me dick pics lol... I will prolong the release date by 1 week for every picture I receive. IE: I'll just take a week long vacation for each pic :)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2016, 11:18:22 pm »
Please don't actually send me dick pics lol... I will prolong the release date by 1 week for every picture I receive. IE: I'll just take a week long vacation for each pic :)

Spoiler: show