April 25, 2024, 07:34:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Community of FOnline  (Read 21852 times)

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Re: The Community of FOnline
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2016, 10:50:04 pm »
There. I did my part. No more info from me. I'm going to be going silent for a few days maybe weeks. I'm tired of working my ass off for nothing. The majority of you don't believe a word I say, and I'm not allowed to post screens. So... enjoy the darkness. I sent a message to the devs to be more active. With any luck Kilgore or DocAN will show up to answer questions, or ban me for revealing too much info.

Being a voice in the community often at times is fun, but the majority of the time it's pretty lame. Please enjoy the other servers until the official wipe messages are here. There's a ton of other servers you guys can play on. Don't rely so much on Reloaded.

Over all these months I've revealed enough hints at what the server is going to look like. If you get wipe impatient feel free to search my Username and read all my messages. I wasn't joking.

Good luck! Hopefully will see you all in Fonline Reloaded Season 3!

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2016, 11:13:23 pm »
Thing is, and I'm not criticising, you guys missed a big opportunity here. Sure, season 2 might be awesome and all as you put it, but it's a small community, we already read what you said. What about the people that don't play the game or even heard of it at all?

You missed the opportunity of creating HYPE. And no, you don't create hype by having the voice of the dev team give hints to the internal forum of the community. We already know the wipe is coming, at least all the people that stop by even once a week or a month.

But anyone who even enjoyed Fallout 1 or 2 and has no idea this exists might never will if not for the players sharing it from time to time. Not to put any pressure, but hell, you can try having a social media page to try and expand. Have an official youtube where you could have posted mini "Update" videos before wipe.

Things like that just generate hype and will make releasing it so much more interesting than it would be if you released it tomorrow.

Let's be honest, if you release it tomorrow, all the people that once played or continues to play Reloaded will be back, and new people will come slowly with time.

Having generated hype, it would have been mostly new people and some veterans.

Just some suggestions, nothing else. I know you guys are really bussy with all the work and I personally am still waiting for the new season with high hopes.

Good luck.  ;)

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2016, 11:23:07 pm »
I feel ya man corosive. Some people just cant stop cry and will continue shitting on devs without having done anything themselves to contribute or having any clue about anything really. Dont worry yourself with these shitters. Take it easy and have a beer to reward yourself for trying to help em in the first place.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2016, 04:42:55 am »
I feel ya man corosive. Some people just cant stop cry and will continue shitting on devs without having done anything themselves to contribute or having any clue about anything really. Dont worry yourself with these shitters. Take it easy and have a beer to reward yourself for trying to help em in the first place.
:)
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2016, 06:34:34 am »
... or someday, reloaded will share the same fate as the legendary 2238...

only over my dead body hehe

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2016, 07:05:51 am »
YOU
ARE
ALREADY
DEAD
HERE

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2016, 07:22:27 am »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2016, 08:38:25 am »
YOU
ARE
ALREADY
DEAD
HERE

That's um.. interesting

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2016, 09:49:51 am »
papa Kilgore is online again wipe tomorrow

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2016, 09:51:13 am »
YAAAAAAAAS
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2016, 01:32:21 pm »
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2016, 05:19:16 pm »

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2016, 03:16:28 am »
New season will make zombies of us all. I'm going to take the damn day off, no shit. Never done it before :P But I will for this :) Yes, I would like to use a sick day. Reason? Mind your own fucking business!

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2016, 03:34:58 am »
There are definitely good people around xD! Been having some IRL adventures while this community was overrun by the Khans I presume xD?

The season hasn't changed yet? So I still have my oil rigs, and like 1K set of Desert CA near the HUB xD?

Just on the forums for a bit, I might play Fonline again, but tbh X-Piratez is the game for me atm xD!
In Maintenance Mode.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2016, 08:29:35 pm »
And so, once again the percentages of completion were thrown around freely like monkey feces. Players were let down once more. With this, some finally decided to move on. Some found shelter in FOnline 2. Some moved to Requiem, to enjoy the intense gun fights. Some even moved back into the grueling slave camps of TLA MK2.

Some weeks went by, without so much as a peep about the wipe. But suddenly, out of the Ashes of Reloaded, a new PvP faction rose up and began laying waste to the remaining factions. The Armageddon Army began its siege, capturing towns and annihilating Social Warriors, The Muhosransk City, The Khans, and the scrap remnants of the Ultra Violence.

People were outraged and news began to spread to those who had already left Reloaded. Some ignored the news, but most players saw this as an opportunity to return and get some fun out of the server for a bit longer. Action peaked on Reloaded and it became more alive than it had been in over a year.

Now players know whenever they log on to Reloaded, they can always find action. Some say this will keep the players anchored in Reloaded until wipe. We can all only hope that the wipe isn't too far away...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:31:24 pm by Stoseph »