May 01, 2024, 12:57:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Harold, you lucky bastard  (Read 3678 times)

Crak

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Harold, you lucky bastard
« on: September 29, 2013, 03:24:30 am »
So there I was, minding my own business in NCR, dressed up in my finest blue suit, doing my best to look all innocent and helpless for all those naughty thieves to grope on. An lo and behold, the infamous rogue Harold decides to drop by, looking for a fresh virgin to exploit.

He darts off to hide behind a tent but I don't move, I know he'll be back. He can't resist this naked blue booty, all vulnerable and ready for the taking. Sure enough after a minute or two my patience paid off, he comes back around.

He started walking around aimlessly, trying hopelessly to make me think I don't know he want it. Honey, please, don't play coy with me. He takes a few steps towards me, then away, trying to get a response from me, to see if I'll run, but I'm not budging.

All of a sudden, he lunges forward for my exposed body. Little did he know, I was packing a fully automatic M3A1 "Grease Gun", chambered in .45 caliber high-powered baby-killing bullets with the fuck-you switch flipped to full mouth and asshole penetration mode. As soon as I feel his talon-like fingers plunge into my vulnerable pockets, I wait for the signal. The NCR guard gives the go-ahead and I'm about to spray hot hate-metal into his awaiting visage. I quickly pried the uncomfortable piece of metal lodged in the crack of my ass and brought it up square in the face of my offender.

A spring shoots out of my gun and the magazine drops and tumbles to the ground. Critical failure. No ammo. I futilely pull the trigger with a *click click*. It's too late. He turns and sprints down the dusty path out of NCR. I watch him run...run...run....gone.

Unbelievable.

Harold, if you're reading this, I'm not even mad. Just impressed. You earned those 236 caps tonight. Earned them.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Harold, you lucky bastard
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 05:23:13 am »
You write really well. I enjoyed reading this, even though it was a not-so-happy ending.

He is probably a Jinxed build, which causes such critical failures all around him. I'm not into such things, but if I was the type to troll players like that, I guess it would be a Jinxed build.

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 12:06:20 pm »
Enjoyable read :D
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Crak

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 02:03:06 pm »
He is probably a Jinxed build, which causes such critical failures all around him. I'm not into such things, but if I was the type to troll players like that, I guess it would be a Jinxed build.

I'd wondered about that. If that's the case, clearly this is testimony to the effectiveness of a Jinxed build.

krausser666

• TLS godlike buggy-lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 02:34:29 pm »
Cool story, You're really good writer. :]

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 04:41:59 pm »
Please write more about your adventures. Adds to the game.

Crak

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 06:12:18 pm »
Enjoyable read :D

Cool story, You're really good writer. :]

Please write more about your adventures. Adds to the game.

Dawww shucks guys, I'm glad you liked it. I'll post more as it comes. :)

vjekof

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 12:38:51 am »
you could write FO SF books or stories on forum...
HELP ME REPAIR WIKI IT IS HERE FOR YOU NOT FOR ME, HELPING ME HELP YOURSELF!!!!

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 12:55:35 am »
Doesn't this go to fanart?
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 01:20:42 am »
that was a really good read xD