Topic: The Hawks  (Read 9053 times)

Wise

• The first one and the last one from the true Hawks
    • View Profile
Re: The Hawks
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 07:30:09 am »
This thread is named "The Hawks"
I am talking about the topic : "The Hawks"

Also the first one troll contribute says: "after victory on fo2 we moved there to claim victory, no matter of looses"
There is not included no information in the first contribute how to be a member: (description, IRC, forum, conditions,...)
Topic is not named "The Hawks is recruiting" or something like that.

From my point of view this topic is not really recruiting thread, but a topic about "The Hawks".
I kept the condition, if Glumer says its a recruiting thread he is offtopic, right?
Freelancer AKA Wise, , Badger, Engineer

intruders

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 11:35:57 am »
hi fojtik, stop drinking and come back

Glumer

• View Profile
    • http://i40.tinypic.com/67qdua.jpg
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 03:19:24 pm »

+1

Wise

• The first one and the last one from the true Hawks
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 03:20:31 pm »

+1

+1 written by alcoholic? (my point)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:33:15 pm by Wise »
Freelancer AKA Wise, , Badger, Engineer

Glumer

• View Profile
    • http://i40.tinypic.com/67qdua.jpg
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2013, 04:17:58 pm »
still recruiting and looking for allies (as always we help others to be independent)

junkyard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 12:47:22 pm »
Can somebody pm mumble info please.
Launching a rocket into outer space so it can land a probe to examine Uranus.

DOC.Heath

• messages me if you wanna play xbox mic only people
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2013, 08:30:49 pm »
Hi my name is DOC.Heath i would like to help you i am the best doctor and the waste i was in another fac but they killed me and took all my guns armor and 8000 caps worth of meds plz accept me into the hawks

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 11:04:09 am »
Hi my name is DOC.Heath i would like to help you i am the best doctor and the waste i was in another fac but they killed me and took all my guns armor and 8000 caps worth of meds plz accept me into the hawks

I wouldn't take this guy. He didin't contribute anything and didin't have any guns just took the ones I crafted and didin't even know which ammo to take (like XL7 and .22 hunter ammo) and died 5 minutes later in a stupid way. The meds he speaks of were a bunch of healing powders, sharpened poles, brahmin shit and 'Tandi' sex dolls that he put in lockers for some reason. And yes I killed him but he shot me first after insulting me and other gang members.

DOC.Heath

• messages me if you wanna play xbox mic only people
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 03:52:02 pm »

I wouldn't take this guy. He didin't contribute anything and didin't have any guns just took the ones I crafted and didin't even know which ammo to take (like XL7 and .22 hunter ammo) and died 5 minutes later in a stupid way. The meds he speaks of were a bunch of healing powders, sharpened poles, brahmin shit and 'Tandi' sex dolls that he put in lockers for some reason. And yes I killed him but he shot me first after insulting me and other gang members.
i lag grab the gun but i gavve alot more i died becuase he wanted to attack a town with 3 people he a terrible leader plz dont let his lie dis persaude you he just just a thief he a siren

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2013, 10:35:23 pm »