March 29, 2024, 02:38:56 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Poor empty wasreland?  (Read 3751 times)

PaRiAh the Scalper

• SoloCreep
    • View Profile
Poor empty wasreland?
« on: May 25, 2016, 09:40:26 am »

Wouldn't it be nice to have inventory inside of the random containers and storage spaces in the wasteland. It it could replenish items every few hours. I think that would add a little more interest in searching for items and rummaging around a post apocalyptic world.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:42:20 am by The alchemist »
Solve et coagula LONG LIVE BASTARD BEARD (Remember the Night Rider)!!!!

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
Re: Poor empty wasreland?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 02:34:22 pm »
+1 in encounters and cities. Some random stuff may spawn in containers. Not too much and not special.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 04:54:36 pm »
Use the search feature. There is half a dozen threads about this already  ;D

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 07:12:06 am »
Season 3 feature.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 08:18:57 am »
Season 3 feature.

Season 2, we have now 1.5 :D
GUN FOR HIRE

сайга

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 03:02:32 pm »
Season 3 feature.
there will be no session 3 what if you stopped spamming your lies and actually fixed the game and current session

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 06:30:01 pm »
How the fuck can you know if he's lying or no?
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 06:39:22 pm »
How the fuck can you know if he's lying or no?

Because we heard "soon" for 2 years now. Lol there was supposed to be some news of wipe in December 2015. Half a year later, still not even a SHRED of evidence. I really don't care if they are close to finished or not, I just want SOME KIND of indicator to give us the progress. Like, what else needs to be done? Just maps? I mean, I'm sure just a little bit of encouragement to the community would go a long way.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 07:02:39 pm »
Yes, I can admit more info etc would be nice thing...anyway soon is soon, you know...maybe month maybe year...
GUN FOR HIRE

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 09:34:52 pm »
Lol soon soon. Stop getting so impatient there's a lot of work to do. Obviously we weren't ready to release last year, so we delayed it and added more features. We're still in the process of finalizing things, and the closer we get to a release date the more testing/ bug hunting we end up doing. So more bugs get found then we have to delay to fix it.

If we released earlier we would have had to wipe the entire server a few dozen times, and everyone would have lost their stuff over and over again. We just don't have a stable build yet. So if you want an alpha version of the new season than hey, don't complain when you have to restart over and over again.

Currently we are in the process of finishing up the faction quests for a certain faction. And we just found/fixed a bug that prevented the end of a major campaign. This would have been a huge headache if we released. Do you really want to see a new season with unfinished quests or events? Some of the clients are crashing as well, it wouldn't be good for PvP.

Your impatience is noted, but unless we go into open beta things will just take TIME. We aren't Black Isle or Interplay or Bethesda here. We're an independent group of fans coding a brand new revamp of an old ass game. Do you really think we want to release something that isn't going to be fully WOWWOWOWOOWOW?!

Silly man!

Maybe we can release a sneak peak or something soon. I'll look into that.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 09:57:34 pm »
Corosive is the best dev because he gives us the most information :D Lets tell us progress of things to be done and how many devs are working on current build. Have you 50% things done? Have you completed the difficult things and now you work on bugs fixing? Are you going to change totally the client and upgrade the fonline engine? Everyone will be happier if you just give us you still alive. Just tell us weekly that you make x or y.
And no, it is not 2 years about wipe. The last wipe was a year ago so do not shit post about 2 years of waiting for a wipe :D

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2016, 12:43:34 am »
Corosive is the best dev because he gives us the most information :D Lets tell us progress of things to be done and how many devs are working on current build. Have you 50% things done? Have you completed the difficult things and now you work on bugs fixing? Are you going to change totally the client and upgrade the fonline engine? Everyone will be happier if you just give us you still alive. Just tell us weekly that you make x or y.
And no, it is not 2 years about wipe. The last wipe was a year ago so do not shit post about 2 years of waiting for a wipe :D

I'll ask Kilgore if I can start releasing some sneaks. I have a good 50 screenshots I would love to post, and a few pages of backstory the community should read. I have a good thing planned just need the OK.

And we are 99% done. Not lying. 

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2016, 08:02:56 am »
Just do not spoil too much :D Better if we explore the game while playing... If you really completed 99%, wipe would be sooner that everyone thinks.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2016, 08:07:39 am »
God save the Corosive  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 04:46:23 pm »
there will be no session 3 what if you stopped spamming your lies and actually fixed the game and current session

:D

I'll ask Kilgore if I can start releasing some sneaks.

Replace cake by Wipe There is your screenshot sneak peek.