April 24, 2024, 10:30:46 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 35)  (Read 6337 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
The Daily Khan (Issue 35)
« on: May 24, 2016, 04:32:00 am »

Zoomed

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 35)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 04:34:40 am »
Nice one! Too bad I missed out on the flare... I was busy getting drunk, doing drugs, and harming my body in other ways. I'll be there next time.

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 08:58:32 am »
Excellent.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 09:06:27 am »
Absolutely beautiful 8) I so wish that I was there, god damn you Fantastic for being the Brit to be awake aha ;D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 12:10:50 pm »
Hahaha, another great issue :D

Thx  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

Grimnir

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 09:13:21 pm »
Best part was left out. When OGG and TPG took off with your cars and leftover gear.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 11:25:14 pm »

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:30:38 pm by lash »

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 11:30:26 pm »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 11:33:21 pm »

Thanks for all the humvees. And the enclave armor you guys left in the trunk. xD Was worth spending broken mkII.

EDIT:
ya, captured all vehicles. khans couldn't khanvince us to quit. Or deal with our - I quote Gargantua on this - legitimate tactic of artillery strikes

EDIT2:
I guess you could say the khans were.... KHANQUERED.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:43:12 pm by lash »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
The Daily Khan (Issue 35)
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 01:20:06 am »

Thanks for all the humvees. And the enclave armor you guys left in the trunk. xD Was worth spending broken mkII.

EDIT:
ya, captured all vehicles. khans couldn't khanvince us to quit. Or deal with our - I quote Gargantua on this - legitimate tactic of artillery strikes

EDIT2:
I guess you could say the khans were.... KHANQUERED.

Biggest lie out there, after destroying you and continuously killing you guys after entering bluesuits. We took the gear on the ground and left. We don't give a shit about some scouts.
Its hilarious to me that we tore you guys off the mountain, stayed and held our own, then left, then when you guys got back on your mountain you declared victory.
You got embarrassed, admit it. 
Nice try though.
Enjoy the single enclave armor, i have a feeling however it will end up in my possession sometime soon.

These screens mean nothing. It shows one blusuited Khan (me) and no one else.
You didn't win shit.

You know you guys started the trap with at least 9+ people and it only took 5 or 6 guys to go and take it over.

Again, OGG and Old Flag trying to cover their ultimate failures for the faction they clearly are.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:26:22 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 01:27:08 am »
KHAN DISPARAGES GARGANTUA'S TACTICS
This just in- Donnie Darko, Garg's assistant TC leader  - has disparaged Gargantua's 'legitimate' tactics of 'artillery strikes' in a failed attempt to salvage his pride. Donnie Darko also claims that walking out with just the armor he brought in counts as looting.

"Those bluesuits don't count, they were artillery strikes. It is a legitimate tactic. It isn't about kills," Gargantua once told reporters "It's about who gets out with the loot."

How low will Donnie go? Watch for next week's epsiode of The Daily Khannot to see how he disparages Gargantua's clan leadership in RT battles!

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 01:31:41 am »
KHAN DISPARAGES GARGANTUA'S TACTICS
This just in- Donnie Darko, Garg's assistant TC leader  - has disparaged Gargantua's 'legitimate' tactics of 'artillery strikes' in a failed attempt to salvage his pride. Donnie Darko also claims that walking out with just the armor he brought in counts as looting.

"Those bluesuits don't count, they were artillery strikes. It is a legitimate tactic. It isn't about kills," Gargantua once told reporters "It's about who gets out with the loot."

How low will Donnie go? Watch for next week's epsiode of The Daily Khannot to see how he disparages Gargantua's clan leadership in RT battles!

The artillery strikes are perfectly fine, I never said it wasn't. (OGG pulling straws trying to make themselves look better)
Check the screenshot posted in the newspaper, thats all you guys including the gear that was being the car we cornered you rats in.
We have several cars. The two cars that we spawned in we planned on leaving there. We did the job, get in, dominate, get gear, then leave.
We did get out with the loot we wanted, we left the super sledges, hunting rifles, and regular stimpacks for to you guys to use in your next TC.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 11:15:11 am »
It's not my shitstorm but I see that Donnie at least had balls to bring rare armor to fight. Cheers.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 01:26:35 am »

Leaked pic of lash irl

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 04:30:26 am »