April 30, 2024, 08:21:34 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: TRIGGERED: FONLINE  (Read 2212 times)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
TRIGGERED: FONLINE
« on: May 22, 2016, 01:38:01 pm »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: TRIGGERED: FONLINE
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 02:09:59 pm »
Well...

About Wipe...

From what Devs. are saying over, and over again is that next session will bring huge amount of changes and it is a very ambitious project. We have all seen on example of AoP what barely tested ambitious projects end like if wiped prematurely. I am, and i was for some time now waiting for wipe and i wan't it to happen as soon as possible, but I want it to be a good wipe not a bug infested crap full of exploitable features that  will ruin game for people. There is no point in attracting 200+ players on bugged server because they will stay for 3 days, and you back at the spot you were before wipe. Sometimes You can end in even worst place by pissing off old players with premature wipe and bugged server.

Fonline players are taking a break from game all the time, then they mostly return to play for some time, and take break again. And god speed to them, as I have noticed when we went to AoP, still having shitload of stuff on reloaded:

-2 more PvP teams filled the gaps left by SW and Khans
-UV started supporting teams and helping them out
-Lot of new players is crawling in hub, and no one gets in their way.

So maybe, just maybe it is healthy for Reloaded that few gangs moved somewhere else for some time. It takes some time to understand the mechanics of game and getting the knowledge needed for getting from zero to hero in 2 days, and with this comfort there is less RQ from game, and Khans had a long history of interfering with this learning process for new players.

So yeah we all wait for wipe, but if it would be for me to decide I would rather wait longer for final product than force beta version

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 02:49:06 pm »

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 04:00:06 pm »
nice video tho, i kekd hard at kilgores paradise interpolation...

and yes ill rather wait longer for a propper wipe instead of having aop 2.0 traumata again.

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 06:53:25 pm »
nice video tho, i kekd hard at kilgores paradise interpolation...

and yes ill rather wait longer for a propper wipe instead of having aop 2.0 traumata again.

gg

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 02:00:58 am »
Mantis, this video was spot on. You need to get on teamspeak man, I'm missing you.

Also

Quote from Gimper 3 weeks ago "AoP might seem cool now, but the appeal wont last more than 2 weeks."

I hate to say I told you so, but exploits or not, AoP was damned to rot from the start. The whole IDEA of that server is so limited that there is no chance to expand. The whole idea of "Controlling the core" is the main goal of that game. There is NO ROOM for more content. ZC, grind to get gear for more ZC, level up so you can ZC more effectively, make and spend money for gear for ZC, do a dungeon to get top tier gear to use in ZC.

The only thing that is fun besides ZC is trying to go for a legendary weapon. They would have to totally rethink the game to make it good. I mean, it's really just like Call of Doodoo. (Except you don't instantly get gear loadouts)

Anyways, I think I'm gonna hop back into reloaded for a while. Had a nice break.

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 02:43:00 pm »
FEATURING "DON'T FEAR (PEACEKEEPERS)"

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 05:04:28 pm »
YES! The Green Mantis Cult! One of top 5 bands!

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 12:59:18 pm »
link to the kilgore's paradise song please. it sounds really great