March 28, 2024, 12:09:08 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Hiring moderators  (Read 16600 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Hiring moderators
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 11:42:28 pm »
That's also true. Well, today's maintance was a fine evidence of devs being still alive.

I saw many threads about bad communication between players and devs, for example one made by Gargantua...well, I'm not complaining and I don't demand from them to salut daily to all players, but it was quiet long ago when I saw Kilgore or Docan "alive" somewhere on forum or in-game :D

As I said, I'm not demanding them to show me their pressence daily, but would be nice to know that they are still alive and they don't switch the server off one day :D

I was playing AoP previous session, about month or more before wipe...it was great fun for me, cause there was shitload of weapon, shitload of useful gadgets as grenades,traps,etc, shitload of armors and finally no one-hex mechanic wich allow you to use guns as intended, from distance.

Anyway, wipe in my opinion was quiet bad for that fine server. Even more, it was somehow disaster to all the balance and shit they had, sadly I need to admit I hope Reloaded will bring wipe later than earlier...just to make sure everything is alright.

**whispering wishes**...and maybe one day they will make less spread in burst weapons and add more variety of useful guns, not only T3-T4**amen** :D
Peace  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 09:16:15 am »
Did the maintance bring any changes ?
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 06:55:43 pm »
From info topic it made trough lesser shitstorm and ended as info debate
Good job guys that was a great topic to read
(Solaire approved\[T]/)

And yes aop have cool mechanics that give more weapon tactics and also more advanced team menagement(also shotgun work like shotgun not like marksman rifle)

Praise the sun !!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 08:42:27 pm »
That's what I would change. Small spread of bullets in assault rifles and big guns. Big spread in smg and shotgun bursts.
GUN FOR HIRE

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2016, 08:56:14 pm »
U know thats pure logic no one will even shoot at you with shotgun from 20m but with assault rifle i bet they would
And if it come to bg like m60 they would get you from even bigger distance than 20m so where the fuck is logic that fucking pancor can get u from distance and its usless to hex but xl (not to mention it have optical sights) is hexing tool...

Praise the sun!!! And snipe with shotguns?

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2016, 09:07:40 pm »
Call of duty logic that shotguns must be close range only is retarded. Shotgun with slugs can definitely shoot at non point blank ranges. We just need flechette and buckshot ammo buffs for close range. And any big gun on burst should have huge spread IMO.

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2016, 09:18:51 pm »
Cod have quite a realistic mechanics in cod world at war (this and cod2 are my favourite from series) i was able to shoot down enemy with shotgun 2 aimed shots from a bit too big distance to call it close range
-On hard difficulty
-And also on xbox 360
A game that uses close combat shotguning only is for example doom 3 (its hard to kill weakest zombie without pure point blank)

Praise the sun and pass the ammunition!!!

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 09:25:40 pm »
I don't care about your le epic cod kills kid. I dont play it because it sucks ass. This is fonline. There are multiple ammo types for a reason.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 09:38:31 pm »
Beer, don't get me wrong pal. I was talking mainly about red-standard ammo, or eventually flechette. This is sure as fucking after weekend party that slug has "other" mechanic. Still those slugs shouldn't have 5/5 bullets in target on bigger than 10 hexes distance. Shotgun are not sniper weapon, especially with slug bursts or any mode with normal ammo.

About BG well, maybe Minigun shouldn't be accurate....but it should do good dmg up to 8-10 hexes, not only one.

About M60, I wouldn't say it's really inaccurate...really.

On those 10-15 meters /hexes there should be around 7-8 bullets in target.
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2016, 10:01:41 pm »
Well to me shotgun slugs seem fine now as they are. The pancor has a relatively low range compared to many guns while lacking hex ability and doesnt do overpowered dmg against combat armors I think. If shotgun is nerfed just because it seems like it doesn't make sense for all bullets to hit or something I think it will become useless. Especially since slugs are the only ammo worth anything for it in PvP except ultrarare gecko breath. I think other ammo types should be buffed before slugs bursts are nerfed for sure.

And minigun does ok damage at range you just need full brd build for it. Though this build is not as viable as last session I guess since you can't get implant+hpa to make up for it being so paper.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:03:30 pm by Beer »

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2016, 10:43:43 pm »
Yeah i have better skills on my xbox games
And yes i suck at fonline but i enjoy it its hard and i like it
Games are for having fun after all
About changing gun mechanics in fonline
Its actualy to fucked up to rework 1 gun to not make it superior compared to other
Similiar shitt happen with nerfing
I suggest gather some ppl and set up test server and make a lot of tests before putting it in reloaded and make devs pm boxes spammed out with liquid shitt
Coz right now everyone have idea to change something without thinking how it will break current mechanic
That deserves its own topic

Praise the sun !!!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2016, 12:58:13 am »
I don't want to break any balance, I want to bring it...
GUN FOR HIRE

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2016, 11:45:11 pm »
I got idea!

lets ask admins for a ASK BORD !
example:
topic list"
1started by: xxxxx vote

1.we whant shiting brachmins is reno
2. we whant more boxes with implants
3. we whant more locations

and somene opens a topic to vote people from forum have one vote per acount :) and this is the way GM will know hat public whants :D

and as a forum
King Kong anin't got shit on me!

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2016, 01:37:20 pm »
Instead of putting suggestions make them yourself and then proceed for asking to introduce them into game.

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2016, 08:06:34 pm »
Instead of putting suggestions make them yourself and then proceed for asking to introduce them into game.

Haha, that doesn't work either, but good bait to make them try out stuff.