March 28, 2024, 08:48:02 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Unfair Advantage - Recruitment Thread  (Read 24775 times)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Advantage - Recruitment Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2017, 12:28:51 am »
UPDATE :

Introduction :

Welcome to the new & Official thread for #Unfair Advantage. We are a small and casual Group Of Fallout players who have combined together to create a clan for RT & TB PVP for FOnline Reloaded. Our objective has always been to utilize the growing need for a professionally organised and lead faction for the use of PVP orientated combat. However we also now accept the growing need for a clan that assists new players, we can assist with both game modes and can give details on what builds are worth making and valuable advice on how to progress in FOnline.

www.UFAV.tk
www.UnfairAdvantage.tk
www.UFAV.proboards.com

Reasons to become a UFAV  Member :

◾Casual and Active Leadership
◾Almost always on FOnline
◾Nice clan members who are always willing to help
◾Trustworthy leaders
◾We highly revolve around trust/respect to one another
◾Split drops among those who participate
◾TeamSpeak chat area
◾We have lots of fun!
◾Everyone has an equal voice regardless of skill level, rank, or experience
◾Xbox Live Division
◾Rockstar Social Club Area
◾Forum and Infrastructure

Probably the most important topic of this post will be covered here. Like any other clan, we have certain criteria you have to fit and certain rules everyone will have to abide by.

Requirements :

◾Teamspeak is HIGHLY recommended (method of communication, although a mic. is not required)
◾A willingness to learn
◾Basic PVP Knowledge is recommended but not essential (Training can be given)

Rules :

◾Follow UFAV general rules
◾No backstabbing
◾Always give back armours/weapons to clan members first
◾Always respect one another
◾Always help out one another
◾Always split drops to those who deserved it
◾Always speak English when in a combat situation

Ranking :

Ranking will be based upon how you follow everything that's been discussed. We will look for those who are active and helpful in the clan, as well as on teamspeak, those who are experienced in PvP and have been a member for a while. Everyone will start off as a support and will work up.

Joining :

If you are interested in Joining please visit http://ufav.proboards.com/thread/169/recruitment-thread-apply?page=1&scrollTo=823 and make an application. It is recommended that you post your in game name, forum name and build so that we can better judge if you need Training or not. Alternatively you can contact one of the UFAV members privately.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:21:21 am by Bison »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2017, 03:21:18 pm »
Bump!

Join today. - New and Experienced players wanted! Fresh guides and builds have been added for players needing extra assistance. 

Largely looking for RT members to participate in TC and other activities. (Faction is now more active due to increase of new members recently)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2017, 09:30:37 am »
Bump!

Join today. - New and Experienced players wanted! Fresh guides and builds have been added for players needing extra assistance. 

Largely looking for RT members to participate in TC and other activities. (Faction is now more active due to increase of new members recently)

What he said.

Bump!
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2017, 07:50:20 pm »
You guys actually play on Xbox Live? :D

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2017, 09:01:03 pm »
You guys actually play on Xbox Live? :D
yes they do.

Zyreak

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2017, 09:23:27 pm »
I joined this faction two weeks ago and see what I have already gotten playing with these dudes. https://gyazo.com/48e1df509370a9689a4233e9bf6128ec

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2017, 09:50:15 am »
If any of you new guys are serious about learning FOnline Reloaded and are interested in Guides / Builds you can apply to join Unfair Advantage at www.ufav.proboards.com - PVP, PVE daily. One of the only factions with experienced players that are dedicated to assisting the influx of new players. We currently control two towns actively and participate with Armageddon Army in the defeating of the Khan, UV & JDC Alliance.

Alternatively you can request to join Armageddon Army here: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=11788.0
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:51:49 am by Bison »

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2017, 02:56:46 pm »
Up.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2017, 09:54:06 pm »
Alternatively you can request to join Armageddon Army here: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=11788.0
thanks for advertisement our faction.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2017, 12:13:54 pm »
Bump.

Join UFAV today and get free Hug from me :D.

No srsly join UFAV if you want to play with bunch of good guys.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2017, 12:41:49 am »
Recruitment still open, be part of one of the fastest growing factions. No rage, no arguments, no trolling. Just PVP, PVE & Fun. Ask any member.  8)

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2017, 12:15:48 pm »

PvP, PvE, help for new players and most importantly FUN! www.ufav.proboards.com - look no further.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2017, 07:38:09 pm »
bump

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2017, 01:10:05 pm »

PvP, PvE, help for new players and most importantly FUN! www.ufav.proboards.com - look no further.

+1 & nice picture Rinzler.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2017, 04:32:38 am »
Nice picture indeed  :D