April 27, 2024, 12:47:41 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: White Supremacist Youtuber (Canadian Jailbait)  (Read 1834 times)

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
White Supremacist Youtuber (Canadian Jailbait)
« on: May 03, 2016, 06:52:11 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ

I found it interesting that I agreed with 90% of her opinions. The divergence occur with genetic/racial superiority, and Jews.
But for the most part her facts on the slave trade, migrant crime rates, and failure of charitable operations are things that I happen to agree with.

It was kind of interesting to see what the otherside believes in, and why. While this is just some teen who can use wikipedia posting a few random videos. Its much different from what I got from The Young Turks.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:01:15 pm by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Hungry Hungry Shark

Re: White Supremacist Youtuber (Canadian Jailbait)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 07:21:10 pm »
I'm not going to watch it so can you type out these opinions? What are we debating?

The only truth about these things like migrant crime rates is that people who are deep rooted in their land like a tree care about it more because they care about where their roots grow, while people who haven't settled their roots in the land's soil won't care about the well being of the land

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 08:01:00 pm »
Well for the most part these are the talking points of the Republican Trump Campaign.

The push to justify the wall, economic policies, counters to the BLM, Colonge rapes proving the harm of Muslim refugees, and so forth.

Stats shown in the video give cursory details into things such as how Israel produced their wall, how most blacks were enslaved not by whites but other blacks then simply sold off, and how crime stats amongst blacks and refugee immigrants are several times higher per capita.

Just found it interesting to see what the right's propaganda looked like. Often times republican talking points center around such things. Not much of debate, but just something I found interesting.
In Maintenance Mode.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 02:15:51 pm »
Oh fuck, I love her. Thx Help Bot for showing her to me  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

BastianS14

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 10:45:29 pm »
Extreme ways seems to be the solution in a so warm tempered world.