April 29, 2024, 12:08:18 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: People moving to AOP  (Read 16714 times)

Hungry Hungry Shark

Re: People moving to AOP
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2016, 05:19:05 am »
Maybe I go to far by calling one-hex a no skill, but it's not my type of gameplay and it really makes difference for those who gets lags.

I play with high ping and am ok with hex fighting someone with lower ping because I predict his movements with a delay. Nothing in fonline is more skill than the tricks and timing of hexing. Over 1k ping is regular for me when roommate watching netflix and I'll still go for hex

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2016, 12:29:29 pm »
Same skill you can show in AoP, but with more diversity than using 80% of your guns as melee weapons. That's my opinion, you don't have to agree. :)

Still Reloaded is one of the best if not literally the best server of all.
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2016, 06:40:19 pm »
Over 1k ping is regular for me when roommate watching netflix and I'll still go for hex

+1. When my telephone rings, it causes such horrendous lag spikes. There are 4 people in my house that use my internet too, so I'm often getting 1k+ ping spikes, with and average of 380 ping.

But back on subject, AoP is still just as limited as before. There is no new activities! Literally all you do is scavenge so you can afford to do ZC. Then you ZC to get more money so you can ZC some more. Wanna do a dungeon? Good! Now we can get better tier items for ZC!

Seriously it's not much different than last time, except for the fact that they REMOVED THE F*CKING MISSIONS!!!

It's fun, and I think I will enjoy it for a few more weeks, but the appeal factor is draining really fast. Please Reloaded... please wipe soon....

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2016, 09:43:40 pm »
Over 1k ping is regular for me when roommate watching netflix and I'll still go for hex

+1. When my telephone rings, it causes such horrendous lag spikes. There are 4 people in my house that use my internet too, so I'm often getting 1k+ ping spikes, with and average of 380 ping.

But back on subject, AoP is still just as limited as before. There is no new activities! Literally all you do is scavenge so you can afford to do ZC. Then you ZC to get more money so you can ZC some more. Wanna do a dungeon? Good! Now we can get better tier items for ZC!

Seriously it's not much different than last time, except for the fact that they REMOVED THE F*CKING MISSIONS!!!

It's fun, and I think I will enjoy it for a few more weeks, but the appeal factor is draining really fast. Please Reloaded... please wipe soon....

Gimper my sweetie, I wouldn't wrote it better.
This +1

Anyway, we should have perk or trait that would make spread of bullet smaller...
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2016, 07:51:43 am »

Yeh i have heard that it has already lost a large amount of it's player base, that it needs a wipe to fix certain features. I haven't played it but am repeating what others have told me.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2016, 05:33:23 pm »
ZC TC it's all the same.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2016, 06:18:19 pm »
Lack of real hexing is the worst thing about AOP. I love the server but range spam fights can be boring and melee is waaay OP and even more boring. IMO melee has no place in fonline.

Only noobs complain about hexing. Hexing is the most skill intensive part of fonline without a doubt. Any moron can stand at range and spam click.

Also yeah I see no difference in zc and tc. They are both the only endgame for their servers. They are both boring because you stand around doing nothing for 15 minutes each. Good thing about zc is timer can be like 2 minutes with a lot of people or if you only have 3 people would rather go have fun than stand  in a zone for 30 minutes for their shekels.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2016, 06:33:30 pm »
We stand around for 15 minutes becouse no enemies bother to show up.If this server had organised factions who did TC on a weekly basis instead of talking shit on the forum,the pvp would be amazing as it used to be when there was someone around to fight and it would leave us craving for more,fight after fight.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2016, 10:19:08 pm »
Lack of real hexing is the worst thing about AOP. I love the server but range spam fights can be boring and melee is waaay OP and even more boring. IMO melee has no place in fonline.

Only noobs complain about hexing. Hexing is the most skill intensive part of fonline without a doubt. Any moron can stand at range and spam click.

Also yeah I see no difference in zc and tc. They are both the only endgame for their servers. They are both boring because you stand around doing nothing for 15 minutes each. Good thing about zc is timer can be like 2 minutes with a lot of people or if you only have 3 people would rather go have fun than stand  in a zone for 30 minutes for their shekels.

I'm not complaining about hexing, it's not so hard to learn. I just don't like it...you see difference?
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2016, 05:57:54 am »
As long as you know you are wrong it doesn't matter to me :)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2016, 07:31:03 am »
Pfff, keep on dreaming pal :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Nithira

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2016, 11:29:41 pm »
Want to share my brief experiences as a new player whose group didn't stick around for long.

My group and I had lots of fun exploring and ganking about on this game, but ultimately interest faded due to a few factors.

No-Risk Resource Gain: Safe mining areas and private mines hurt my butt. The fact that you can farm away at these locations with 0 risk is boring. Having to scour the wastes and panic-mine some ore you found before a random raider rolls by to gank you would be far more tense and rewarding. I also felt like the ease of mining and crafting ruined any sort of economy. I could just farm basic crap to sell to the merchants with minimum effort and make bank several times per day. The only items I felt had -any- trade value were power armors or laser gats since I could farmcraft almost everything else.

Legal Dual Logging: I have to admit to some bias against this. In NWN, the rpg I played before this, most servers would ban you, wipe your account, then do the same to your family members if you so much as shared and item or gold between characters. When I learned this was allowed here, I lost a great deal of respect for the game and nearly quit right there. It seems to defeat the purpose of having friends/social skills if I can log 6 characters at the same time, buy them each their own private mine and koreafarm until I'm Lord of War.

Reset Soon (TM) This was the one that got my group members; the final nail in the coffin. Vague references to a reset/reload/reboot hurt my group's desire to play extremely. Our goal was to afford a bunker, but that goal became scrapped when fears of a random reboot "Soon" hit ears. Afterwords there was very little desire to play since, in our minds, everything could just get wiped the next week. I really would've prefered a no-warning ninja wipe over "Soon" (TM).

I do look forward to trying to get everyone to play again post-wipe.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2016, 08:36:24 am »
1. When there was more players, mining wasn't so easy. Belive me.

2. Economy isn't really ruined, it's just easier to start and collect top gear for PvP. Otherwise you would be wiped from earth by older players with bigger numbers of top gear. It should stay that way, or when you would like to make T3 harder to get you should buff T1 and T2, cause new players would have no chances at all.

3. Dual logging is not allowed, get screens as evidence and PM Docan or Kilgore. They will check it and make those idiots suffer. Belive me, admins respect rules of good PvP.

4. Wipe was confirmed long ago, really long ago. I wouldn't give a crap about it if I would be you. As you said, pixels easy to get. Loosing it is a matter of 2-3 hours to get it back.

Good luck wastelander.
GUN FOR HIRE

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2016, 08:49:16 am »
+1 mad matt
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2016, 09:31:35 am »
Damn Mad Matt! Back at it again with the deductive reasonings!  ;) :)
+1
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 09:47:20 am by zekromo 👑 »
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew: