April 29, 2024, 03:49:19 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Some comments about pvp and the state of the game ATM  (Read 2598 times)

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
Some comments about pvp and the state of the game ATM
« on: May 14, 2016, 09:43:29 pm »
Considering the state of the game :
I have noticed a lot of newbies runinning around in the past few weeks and some old players too - this might be the effect of AoPs shit wipe (or so Ive heard) but I like to think that this is not the case. I hope these new guys stay and dont get discuraged by talk about the wipe.
In my opinion the game shouldnt be made easier,it is supposed to be hard. My favorite part of the game was the beginning, when you dont have jack shit and you have to level up, find out what quests are good, how to get this item and that item itd. This game is not for everyone :) so if someone does not have the patience to do these things, this is not the game for them. However, I think a official guide that is up to date would help them out much more than advices from random people at Hub.

Considering pvp :
A new faction has appeared not so long ago called UFAV. I must say, in less than a month they revived TC and even reno at times. They dont talk shit,they arent afraid to bring T4 to the battle and the most important thing - THEY COME BACK AFTER THEY LOOSE. Finally we have someone to fight again.
GG to them. 
As for other factions,I guess SW disbanded or something ? I also want to know where did those ruskies go, they were always good enemies.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

chabes

• View Profile
Re: Some comments about pvp and the state of the game ATM
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 09:50:32 pm »
THEY COME BACK AFTER THEY LOOSE. Finally we have someone to fight again.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 10:06:36 pm »
I think we just need to change fonline overhaul and find new aspects of the game. I know and love how beginning is the best state of the gameplay when you are poor and explore the world. Wichura's posts are real on this topic: it is magic but only if you do not know what to do. After few years, every wipe is same: veterans could be bored after few days of playing. So I want to see total change and again feel like a poor wastelander who starts life on the wasteland.

Game itself should be easy to play, lets call it "start" but hard to master. We can wait for a wipe and hope it will give us experience which we want.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Einherjar

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 10:09:10 pm »
I wholeheartedly agree about the best part being the beginning. I remember being excited about having a chest full of metal armor because at least i'd have something to go back to when I got wrekt.  ;D

As far as PvP goes i'm excited about the creation of UFAV. It means Reloaded isn't dead in that aspect, at least.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 11:37:09 pm »
My favorite part of the game was the beginning, when you dont have jack shit and you have to level up, find out what quests are good, how to get this item and that item
Those were the days. Its also why people go crazy for wipe and even wanted this last wipe which was a shit idea overall IMO.

I think a official guide that is up to date would help them
This has been confirmed for next session by devs already many times I think.

I hope these new guys stay and dont get discuraged by talk about the wipe.
This game is not for everyone :) so if someone does not have the patience to do these things, this is not the game for them.

They dont talk shit,they arent afraid to bring T4 to the battle and the most important thing - THEY COME BACK AFTER THEY LOOSE. Finally we have someone to fight again.
Lmao. So they are the opposite of most of uv then? And you still don't see why people don't want to fight you somehow xD

As for other factions,I guess SW disbanded or something ? I also want to know where did those ruskies go, they were always good enemies.
AoP is where most of them are atm

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 04:45:01 am »

Jish the small

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 03:10:02 am »
THEY COME BACK AFTER THEY LOOSE. Finally we have someone to fight again.

the only 2 muhoshranks who play frequently GG to them

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 09:03:15 pm »
Considering the state of the game :
I have noticed a lot of newbies runinning around in the past few weeks and some old players too - this might be the effect of AoPs shit wipe (or so Ive heard) but I like to think that this is not the case. I hope these new guys stay and dont get discuraged by talk about the wipe.
In my opinion the game shouldnt be made easier,it is supposed to be hard. My favorite part of the game was the beginning, when you dont have jack shit and you have to level up, find out what quests are good, how to get this item and that item itd. This game is not for everyone :) so if someone does not have the patience to do these things, this is not the game for them. However, I think a official guide that is up to date would help them out much more than advices from random people at Hub.

Considering pvp :
A new faction has appeared not so long ago called UFAV. I must say, in less than a month they revived TC and even reno at times. They dont talk shit,they arent afraid to bring T4 to the battle and the most important thing - THEY COME BACK AFTER THEY LOOSE. Finally we have someone to fight again.
GG to them. 

Well the idea was to make another active PVP faction that could fight and fight with some respect, I think at the moment I have successfully created that but I am looking more professional players to join UFAV. ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.