March 29, 2024, 02:24:15 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Weekly Charge #4  (Read 3839 times)

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
The Weekly Charge #4
« on: April 25, 2016, 02:35:31 am »
The Weekly Charge
Delivering a jolt, every Sunday

Issue #4
Editor: Lash
Contributors: Michael Kenley, Twig

The Electron #1, the podcast with Guest star Mantis, is delayed until next week due to host illness.

Community News
Hey, what's going on?

Ashes Remain
new former khan stomping ground Original FOnline-based MMO Ashes of Phoenix has just experienced their first wipe as development completes. Featuring six pre-set, randomly assigned factions, it is a real-time only game that has seen members of clans wind up on opposite sides of the aisle.

Ashes of Phoenix Season 2 kicks off some time on  29 April 2016 or 30th. Their server is currently offline after a week of no-drop madness similar to Kilgore's own experiment.

HE'S SNAPPED: TWIG TURNS KHANSCRIPT
As of 24 April 2016, Neutron Defenders founder Twig (Sir Twigget in-game) renounced his oath to protect and serve the scrubs of the wastes in a misguided effort to... find friendship? Yr editor has no idea. Twig was quite chummy with Red Cross leader Awgy in the past but Twig's refusal to use TeamSpeak, Skype, or Steam didn't help his isolation any. Neutron Defenders wish Twig all the best and hope that he spends the rest of his brief life hiding.

Neutron Defenders have place a bounty of 50k for a confirmed kill by non-khans of Twig.

Neighbourhood Rumors:
Total lies? Or the awful truth?

Jish has been banned from The Khans after comments he made about the so-called Red Circle/inner Khan hierarchy. His alts were seen in a flare trap bitching to anybody in eyesight.

Sources tell us that Ribbit is considering moving to FOnline2, having ran out of people to fight and factions to backstab.

A wedding is in the air! LuciferReborn proposed to Herbertino and it's on! For once, happiness is the result of the game.

If you need a drug antidote but can't afford it, head to Hinkley. Then type ~eventsuicide. This resets your location without returning the addiction effect.

Lost and found:

Found: Twig's Scout. He left it at a Neutron Defender base after resigning.

Found: A buggy intended for Khans. Stolen from hub, recovered by Neutron Defenders.

Dear Charge-kun
Quote from: Sublime Stimulation
It's not gay if you do it for the anal stimulation.

Goddammit. This is an advice column, not xhamster. Please stop spamming my inbox with random rants - if you have a question in regards to pretty much anything, I'll try to answer it.

Cheers,
Charge-kun

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
Re: The Weekly Charge #4
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 02:41:56 am »
Didn't make the cut:

Oh Crap! Scrub's Tent Robbed By Raiders

A little scrub learned the hard way not to carry maps after losing his at Reno. In a more shocking happening, Muhoransk - aka, the fucking russians - assisted The Khans in the dastardly deed.

Jish the small

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 02:47:17 am »
If you need a drug antidote but can't afford it, head to Hinkley. Then type ~eventsuicide. This resets your location without returning the addiction effect.

make sure to use the actual antidote from the bar man

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 03:50:30 am »
AHA Couldnt have said it better myself if you wish id tell you the real reason why I quit instead of guessing hit me up on pm also I still support you an kenely. also 50k caps bounty damm dude if you want me dead do it yourself jeez. Still <3 ya lash an my Kenley I hope we can put aside our differences and still be friends.

lil bitch

• bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 04:57:49 pm »
AHA Couldnt have said it better myself if you wish id tell you the real reason why I quit instead of guessing hit me up on pm also I still support you an kenely. also 50k caps bounty damm dude if you want me dead do it yourself jeez. Still <3 ya lash an my Kenley I hope we can put aside our differences and still be friends.

It's kind of hard to hold onto a snake covered in oil. I'm sure you'd know all about that, yeah?

Einherjar

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 05:01:59 pm »
Don't you worry, Twig. You may have burned your old bridge but at least you joined the winning team. No shame in that.

lil bitch

• bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 05:16:44 pm »
Don't you worry, Twig. You may have burned your old bridge but at least you joined the winning team. No shame in that.

Winning? That's kind of an overstatement, friend

Einherjar

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 05:19:56 pm »

Winning? That's kind of an overstatement, friend

Forgive me if I don't take such a statement seriously from the scrubbiest joke on FOnline:Reloaded.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 08:19:54 pm »
crubbiest joke on FOnline:Reloaded ? You mean the khans ?
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 08:21:27 pm »
This is cool, I like this. I always used to pretend that the forum was just a billboard in game :P.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 08:28:00 pm »

« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:29:39 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Einherjar

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 09:23:27 pm »

Nigga plz. You don't even have a gold account. Step up ;)

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 10:28:01 pm »
khans are shit
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2016, 11:20:01 pm »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016