April 19, 2024, 09:02:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: does people play still?  (Read 8162 times)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
Re: does people play still?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 08:20:08 am »
+1 for perk, implant or item that detects players on the world map  ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 08:31:03 am »
i check this daily, where are the 85 players? i only see 10-15 at max :D

Leave your comfort zone, go out and find players. Leave your mine or Hub/Ncr. Players are out there, just because you can't see them doesn't mean that they aren't playing.

Did you know  that we have tons of private locations? Most players keep to themselves and don't venture into public unless necessary.

Bshit and u know it. ;D

Nobody

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2016, 12:09:41 pm »
what is fonline ?
The substitute for beating my children while my wife plays fonline 2 like a dumb bitch.
<3 this comment that explained fonline... btw how to get primitive tool ?

Nobody

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 12:12:34 pm »
what is fonline ?

hell
i am from hell does that mean i will fit in ?

Nobody

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 12:19:25 pm »
Next time check https://fonline-status.ru/en/ before posting on our forums, thanks. At this moment there are 84 players online. 125+ on average.
dosnt  dual logers fast relogers + many alts that fit in in those 125 players in your statistics  yes or am i wrong ?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 01:21:59 pm »
There is no way, no way at all, that the playercount is an accurate representation of individual players and if I'm wrong then exp for crafting and private mines needs to go today. Reloaded needs freedom, community, drama, be hardcore and players at risk of meeting players to compete with the alternatives.

The cushions are choking the game god damnit.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2016, 03:09:16 pm »
What's sense of playing if there's nothing to do and enemies rage quit after first loss just to recapture town during our nighttime?

Kilgore could add implants into tc lockers, AND TC Window. Lets see if UV will lose control or domination from cities.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2016, 03:38:06 pm »
Hey Napalm I think TC windows is a great idea but with all due respect UV hogging the lockers for combat implants is the main reason for the long dominance. SW could stand up for a while because of their SE farming, now outlawed) however CI's didnt exactly help the server. The way I see it when you released the junk leveling guide midsession, in an effort to raise up enemies to fight and with good intentions, you instead emptied the wasteland.

I have loads of respect for you since the bloodpact and the way you manage things but new rules and more frequent serverwipes is needed not implementations that make it possible for UV to fortress up even more.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 03:55:06 pm »
What's sense of playing if there's nothing to do and enemies rage quit after first loss just to recapture town during our nighttime?

Kilgore could add implants into tc lockers, AND TC Window. Lets see if UV will lose control or domination from cities.
even statted xl will make tc more active.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 04:58:17 pm »
You still believe the lockers to be anyones motivation?

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2016, 05:05:18 pm »
The less and less people I see play this game the more and more numbers go up. I've had more action with 60 online then 120. JS
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2016, 05:12:22 pm »
Hey Napalm I think TC windows is a great idea but with all due respect UV hogging the lockers for combat implants is the main reason for the long dominance. SW could stand up for a while because of their SE farming.

I don't understand what is this all about, 2 SW are fully implanted ATM there was 3 some time ago, and people are stating that we got shitload of implants by farming SE, this is a myth that is wrong at so many levels (We don't have give our your loot so we can look cool rule) Don't blame SW for Khans mistakes in investing 90% of implants in one player. I bought most of my implants, and T4 from non faction members, and i worked hard for all of those that i bought (achievement books, caps, unique shit). 

Btw Reason we kept towns was not that we had implanted chars (We didn't had as many as everyone states) it was because we played cool, and without rage, so we didn't gave up. We slowed down a bit now, but stay tuned for us because we are far from finishing ;).

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2016, 06:25:10 pm »
Well Awgansky I'm just saying you had an unfair advantage thats all, we didnt farm any implants at all and neither was our sole focus ever towncontrol and we still treated you all to some great fights this session, win or loose.

If you had spent some more time healing the wasteland we would have had some more scrubs to shoot just sayin' ;) haha jokes aside but server is dead and the ball is in the developers field.

I'm a bit drunk right now but check this out, we, The Khans, we have a real media machine with an audience of tens of thousands at our disposal, we have a deal with a publishing house reaching over 15 markets, graphic artists, web designers, map designers, game masters, novellists, a band, talented musicians, animators, a tutorial making youtuber, money etc. Couldn't we make a difference? Instead as of lately we've been counter-acted. Perhaps the developers should reach out a hand and invite the community instead of staying silent or wildly experimenting on the current population with no item loss and what not. The community is not alien to engagement into development, quite the contrary. Its as of now a huge, unspent, resource.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:51:50 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

knuckle

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2016, 08:39:42 pm »

in all honestly, this would be a good idea. it will make factions wish to take towns because of the rewards (better then getting caps). with factions wanting to control towns will lead to more PvP on the server it gives them motivation into wanting to get more from town control, adding the window is also a good idea.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2016, 10:22:39 pm »
Well Awgansky I'm just saying you had an unfair advantage thats all ... bla bla ..

And I think you have a disadvantage in form of an autism since beginning of your miserable life. Khans even now do have bigger amount of implanted characters and did it in a shorter time. In our faction only one person did grind it and it wasn't even that successful as u think.