April 27, 2024, 12:31:02 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Builds for PVP Flamers (Crit or Tank)  (Read 2788 times)

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
Builds for PVP Flamers (Crit or Tank)
« on: April 11, 2016, 07:40:25 am »
I am not going to discredit the usefulness of flamers here but in the past I have always had a bad time utilising them in player versus player activities. Maybe the build I was using for them was wrong. However now I have decided to go back on my old legs and bring back flaming into my actions with Peace Keeper Squad. All I ask is if anyone has a standard pyro PvP build that can suffice long enough in combat to both deal some good amount of damage and survive long enough to get out of the fight alive.

Now, I know that there are flamers who follow the path of either of two builds: The Tanky Flamer and the Critical Flamer. From the top of my head a good guess for a tanky flamer would be following the usual 1LUCK 7 STR tank with complete set of tank perks, levelling big guns and perhaps swapping toughness and either Mos/Stonewall with the two pyro perks. Or perhaps I am thinking of it wrong entirely.

As for a critical flamer I do not even know if it would work at all efficiently on the battlefield. Recently I have been testing my luck (literally) with creating a critical flamer but it does not seem to work out. I have tried using several different variations; one with HtG (it sounded good in theory), one with better criticals (for the fun of it) and a few others. Out of all of them I felt like HtG was absolutely uesless and that somehow better criticals seemed to be more damaging WHEN the criticals even happened - 10 LUCK, 25% crit chance and the outcome was hardly any.

So yes, if any of you could share a good pyro PvP build then I would highly appreciate it; it has been too long that my love of the incinerator has went unfounded.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Jish the small

Re: Builds for PVP Flamers (Crit or Tank)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 02:25:05 am »

just fooling around a bit

Jish the small

Re: Builds for PVP Flamers (Crit or Tank)
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 02:28:06 am »

crit idea