March 28, 2024, 10:43:38 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 29)  (Read 17792 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 29)
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2016, 10:29:53 pm »
Ya, everyone can see I was crying. For sure. Great arguments.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2016, 10:31:55 pm »
The only one who cry here are khans as always they cry for attention

Praise the sun!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2016, 11:27:15 pm »
Ya, everyone can see I was crying. For sure. Great arguments.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Like reloaded ever had "great arguments." Pfft.

When you make claims when you where not there or have shit to back it up you're the crying clown barneys.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2016, 11:43:47 pm »
Doc as always jump out with some shitt 
What reloaded arguments ?
There were khans arguments and khans arent reloded they are just a part of it like we all so just check yourself for some brain malfunction doc
"No offense but fuck you :)"

Praise the sun!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2016, 11:53:35 pm »
Ribbit played me like a damn fiddle. Just look at this:

h/t Mengelito

To break down some of the action for you at home...

So Ribbit got pissed at SW-Muffin for repeatedly PKing. Ribbit threatened to turn it into a 18-hour clusterfuck "If I die one more time...". Well. Muffin shot him again. And then suicided and logged off.

So Ribbit mutes his mic.

Oh, and this is after he asked Ras to ban Butcher from the server (thanks a lot, guys - Butcher was contributing members and training). So anywho. He gets on public TS all pissed-like. We explain what happened (SW-Muffin went rogue) and he decides to pretend that it's all cool.

And then he turns off his mic in public ts again.

Then his boys open fire. I was hot-juggling CCM chat and public ts at that point. Ribbit storms onto CCM and starts bitching us out. Then he offers a ceasefire. We accept.

He turns off his mic. His guys keep shooting us.

An hour of goddamn negotiations goes like this, none of us able to go into the UV ts to confirm that Ribbit is acting in good faith as a negotiator.

And that is the story of how Ribbit backstabbed me, personally, twice.

UV, if you're reading this: Ribbit is toxic and will baserape you when he decides he'll quit your team. Ban him first.

Love,
lash

PS:
hide your gear before Ribbit gets it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:06:56 am by lash »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2016, 06:41:38 am »
The highlight for me when i died the first time..........i see 'FUCK YOU RAS' hahahahahah, made me laugh good.

Other than that for me TB = Too Boring

It was interesting and cool to check out....but I must ask is RT that hard? I see most of these players in hub or traps....

However boring for me it has sparked some convo and actions so keep it up!! TB or RT........FONLINE RULES  8)

PEACE.

You're welcome ras - it was a good duel you and I had for a few rounds there :)  FUCK YOU RAS - GG! :D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2016, 08:27:22 am »
GG Ras

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jish the small

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2016, 03:20:51 pm »
Always GG Ras
Khans or not

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2016, 06:04:48 pm »
Done know GG Wastelanders everytime!!!!  8) 8) 8) Win or lose GG from my heart 8)

IDK Butcher, I have never played with him......

Turns were much faster faster, yes we had good fun fun duel  8) 8) I ACTUALLY GOT A TURN THIS TRAP.........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I can sleep with smile on my face  8)

PEACE

FYI watch out, the Super Mutant Remnants heard about these flares an might drop in 1 of these days......MUAHAHAH.

8)

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2016, 09:27:23 am »
Quote from: Jeffrey I
The highlight for me when i died the first time..........i see 'FUCK YOU RAS' hahahahahah, made me laugh good.

That was me. :P

Quote from: lash
UV, if you're reading this: Ribbit is toxic and will baserape you when he decides he'll quit your team. Ban him first.
+1

Ribbit is a salty and immature little treacherous snake. Everyone who's dealt with him knows that. UV, watch the guy closely.

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2016, 01:01:06 am »
Ribbit played me like a damn fiddle. Just look at this:

h/t Mengelito

To break down some of the action for you at home...

So Ribbit got pissed at SW-Muffin for repeatedly PKing. Ribbit threatened to turn it into a 18-hour clusterfuck "If I die one more time...". Well. Muffin shot him again. And then suicided and logged off.

So Ribbit mutes his mic.

Oh, and this is after he asked Ras to ban Butcher from the server (thanks a lot, guys - Butcher was contributing members and training). So anywho. He gets on public TS all pissed-like. We explain what happened (SW-Muffin went rogue) and he decides to pretend that it's all cool.

And then he turns off his mic in public ts again.

Then his boys open fire. I was hot-juggling CCM chat and public ts at that point. Ribbit storms onto CCM and starts bitching us out. Then he offers a ceasefire. We accept.

He turns off his mic. His guys keep shooting us.

An hour of goddamn negotiations goes like this, none of us able to go into the UV ts to confirm that Ribbit is acting in good faith as a negotiator.

And that is the story of how Ribbit backstabbed me, personally, twice.

Love,
lash

PS:
hide your gear before Ribbit gets it.
Wish I didn't rage quit reloaded and delete my folder. I had a chatlog of where and teamspeak chat log of where I had ribbit believe I was helping him in a trap and killed him about 10 times on 3 different characters before he got the picture :L
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large