April 28, 2024, 12:43:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Quick suggestion  (Read 1656 times)

artek405

• View Profile
Quick suggestion
« on: April 12, 2016, 12:28:24 pm »
Hi i haven't played for a long time but i am thinking about this game often in my free time :D. So i remember that main concern back then was that big fights were only in cities and wasteland were empty just few bluesuits. In order to bring back wasteland to life we should reverse outdorsman skill and give the highest amount skill to lvl 1 and decreasing it gradually after lvl up.In that case newcomers will have more time to adapt and wasteland finally will be alive again ;)

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
Re: Quick suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 05:28:26 pm »
That would be annoying for high lvl

Praise the sun!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 06:27:59 pm »
Then wouldn't people just keep bluesuits in their party?
Wouldn't Cars still ignore the OD penalty?

I prefer it if there were more missions that gave out middle class gear like caravans, but they could be started more often.

And last longer on the world map so that its more likely you'd encounter them. But they'd have to give out enough payment to cover the losses or players would just not use them.

The reason why there aren't that many out in the wastes is because they get killed. Either have a system to provide benefits that outweigh the risk of death, or expect nothing to change long term. IMO granting EXP when using caravans would be nice, maybe joining a caravan would give you a free suit of armor something a newbie would want, and a decent enough gun. Doesn't have to be combat armor. Metal would make em use the caravans more. And if they survive they'll keep playing and running more caravans.
In Maintenance Mode.

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 06:38:26 pm »
That would be nice that if you start caravan as bluesuit u will get metal armor and combat shotgun or desert eagle or somethin

Praise the sun!!!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 09:30:10 pm »
Wasteland is harsh, the only thing you can take for free is punch or lead in your face  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 10:27:12 pm »
Wasteland is harsh, the only thing you can take for free is punch or lead in your face  8)
Sounds legit

Praise the sun!!!