March 29, 2024, 12:49:52 am
Username:

Password:

Poll

This is a generic poll to see whether a tutorial on standard random encounter map making is wanted.

Yes I would like a tutorial on making a simple random encounter map.
9 (90%)
No I would not like a tutorial, I can work it out myself.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: June 29, 2016, 11:55:29 am

Topic: Zek's Workshop  (Read 20222 times)

antalope

• View Profile
Re: Zek's Workshop
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2017, 07:52:04 pm »
It's nice but agree with koniko a buffer of medium sized buildings between the tall ones and short would look great

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2017, 09:53:12 pm »
W.I.P for another Hinkley Map. This one has larger focus on CQC but with access to long ranged fighting within the longer hallways of the map. Layout made in order to prevent a >camping position, hopefully with main bulk of fighting being in the same dugout as the howitzer.

And here it is inside Hinkley among my other Hinkley maps:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:56:31 pm by zekromo »
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2017, 06:07:12 pm »
3 months...... I blame a select few individuals.

Anyways, I present something to keep this thread alive to please those who enjoy my work.

The following 3 pictures are 1 overview and 2 close ups of the same map. It was inspired by the ideas of spawning pools, and I would like it to be seen as a re-imagining of current replication maps:

Overview
Spoiler: show

North/Top

South/Bottom

Now for the eye candy and interest, I will post pictures of a few WIP maps:

WIP Neighbourhood Map [Possible PvP]

Spoiler for next Season Hinkley:
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

oddleif

« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2017, 06:33:27 pm »
HOLY SHIT THIS SPAWNING POOL LOOKS AWESOME! exactly what id expect in the fallout world, maybe a prequel to the masters experiments or some remnant scientists who knows who cares I WANT MORE CLONING POOLS!

Regards
-a big fan of your works

edit: can you post bigger picture of spawn pool please? i need new desktop wallpaper  8)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 06:36:01 pm by Beef Supreme »

Fork.cz

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2017, 08:06:04 am »
This thread is absolutely amazing! Wonderful work, and the latest is no different!

The idea of a spawning pool as opposed to how the replication sites currently work is so unique that it would perhaps convert this game into being a little more different and dynamic than it currently is. I'm saddened that I did not think of that, so +1 for having that idea.

I wish for nothing more than seeing your spoiler maps completed as they are looking quite nice in their state. Not to mention that next season hinkley looks like it would be a great location to PvP in. I can only hope the developers are making new PvP locations similar to yours, Zek. If not, then they should know who to hire ;)

I only ask that you are more consistent with your reveals and updates, but I know the struggles of a mapper for I am also one myself.

Keep the good work up  :)