April 19, 2024, 06:35:56 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 01/04/2016  (Read 44495 times)

steelface

• The Muhosransk City
    • View Profile
Re: Changelog 01/04/2016
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2016, 08:53:51 am »
joke delayed
please wipe or roll back dat shit PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2016, 10:48:53 am »
100% of trees have disappeared from Hub too; I am furious! The revolution begins here!

Lies

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2016, 11:22:48 am »
100% of trees have disappeared from Hub too; I am furious! The revolution begins here!

Lies

Okay, you got me! How about, on the behalf of the majority, you punish my lying by taking away the new hello kitty update? We are all finding it too enjoyable and maybe this fun should be taken away for my insolence?
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2016, 11:27:22 am »
Nope, because you are standing on the wrong hex.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2016, 11:30:04 am »
Damn. Well, it was worth a shot. Hello kitty and unicorn horn magic locker drops for all!
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

TKs-VirusMS

• Scrubs. Scrubs never change
    • View Profile
    • The Khans Website
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2016, 03:28:02 pm »
I think you should make it dependable on level cap. Let's say you won't lose your shit till lvl 10 e.g., either way it's just horrible update.

Grizzanmk2

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2016, 06:09:02 pm »
Sure, all losses will be refunded + extra (for every power armor lost the player will receive a special package including APA mk2 and other goods like implants).
for my lost apa set, i wanna 20 random combat implants
Rip power amror
http://prntscr.com/amtl7y
2016-2016
please rollback
its pre wipe madness right?
*Ahem* It is pre wipe sadness. :'(
It was fun untill 100% of adv. power armors disapear from game.
joke delayed
please wipe or roll back dat shit PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

It is well known that even if loot is disabled there's still a possibility for armor to dissapear if you get critically hit from specific weapons, so stop playin' around.

You used your power armors for the first time cause they always just fuck around your bases, wanted to show-off with disabled looting and thought you're gods.
Should've predicted that they might dissapear if you melt or so, now you're whining over in-game armor. Ultra gay.

What's next, maybe you expect Kilgore to give you a game master status cause you died in Power Armor that can be found in a dung, and in APA that you bought from another fag?
Spoiler: show
RIP 2238

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2016, 07:19:57 pm »
Kilgore, may I recommend make levels 9 and below only not lootable? Anyone else is fair game.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2016, 07:23:33 pm »
Kilgore, may I recommend make levels 9 and below only not lootable? Anyone else is fair game.

well, getting into level 9 is way too easy. new players can get into level 9 with cleaning the massed brahmin dungs and basic tasks. imo, level 15 is well fair.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2016, 07:38:22 pm »
Why not change all our character models to my little pony? Would fit in well with the candy floss trees, marshmallow hills and chocolate rivers. ;)
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

steelface

• The Muhosransk City
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2016, 08:32:47 pm »
im not whining, but is shit change. ill back to fo2 server. fuck dat all. noobs not suffering anymore, all wear PA/APA, pick bozars, turbo plasmas and YK rifles and farm caravans.
ya ya, u will cry something like a "noob dont have bozar and pa, ha ha" but i say - "fuck u stupid gay noob" coz i cant loot yr easy PA or APA with fucking bozar. And gay-pvp repeated.
Cya after wipe or change that shit.

p.s. Kilgore, ur joke is delayed. Press ctrl+z please.

Markus Dex

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2016, 10:15:59 pm »
Honestly, I find this all quite hilarious. The new drop rules are a sound decision, for both the game and the community itself. Gameplay wise, new players are no longer consistently stonewalled by the higher players, struggling to get up to the good gear levels and then losing it almost instantly to higher level players, thus preventing them from progressing up the line of power. Even if they did manage to keep their stuff, it's because they never even use it and just leave it at their homes out of fear of losing it. As things were, the only way to move up in the game was to either land a spot in one of the higher tier factions or partake in a ridiculous amount of grinding which, while not difficult, also posses the issue of not being fun. This only served to create a solid gap in the line of progression between new factions (and solo players) and the high tier factions which was almost impossible to cross. The constant halting of progression was also a major issue. If you dared to use your best stuff on anything, and it didn't go well, you're immediately back to the grind to get back where you were. Grinding isn't fun, especially when it's literally to get back to where you were and doing stuff you already did all over again.  Consequently, the new drop rules also encourage players to actually play more, going to some of the harder dungeons they normally wouldn't attempt out of fear of having their progress reset again and being forced to go back to the grind. So all in all, I believe the new drop rules can be very beneficial to the game's sense of progression (which is something any good RPG and MMO should have), provided the developer(s) can provide a steady stream of content to continuously challenge the now steadily progressing players.

On the community side, the rules serve to make the game far more welcoming to new players, allowing an increased flow of new players and members to the community. Before this, I cannot tell you how many people I've seen leave the game behind because they couldn't get anywhere. It also serves to weed out the less desirable members of the community, because quite frankly much of the playerbase has been the kind of hostile dicks you'd expect to see on 4chan, and that's not a good thing. The kind of people who proudly declare that they kill new players to halt their progress "just to piss them off" do not encourage fun gameplay or a community that's fun to be part of for the average player. It is my hope that with the new drop rules most of these people will just get up and leave since their primary method of being assholes is no longer valid, which will only serve to benefit the rest of the community.

I know some of you have issues with this, but to be blunt if you can't formulate a proper argument against these changes other than "git gud" or essentially saying "Stop making the game more accessible because we want to piss people off more", you don't get a say in the matter. Those sorts of things aren't going to win you any arguments. If you find things that terrible, you're welcome to leave and go to FOnline 2, an MMO I personally left for having all these problems I've mentioned but even worse. I'm sure you'll fit right in there.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2016, 11:08:22 pm »
For years I trolled and griefed the community before it got boring, so I'm literally lol'ing at the crying on the forum about this. I haven't even logged in to see it... but holy shit, this is funny.

Turnabout is fair play, and sometimes you get the other end of the asshole stick.

;D

Celis Langmaid

• The Chosen Ones
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2016, 11:31:13 pm »
Honestly, I find this all quite hilarious. The new drop rules are a sound decision, for both the game and the community itself. Gameplay wise, new players are no longer consistently stonewalled by the higher players, struggling to get up to the good gear levels and then losing it almost instantly to higher level players, thus preventing them from progressing up the line of power. Even if they did manage to keep their stuff, it's because they never even use it and just leave it at their homes out of fear of losing it. As things were, the only way to move up in the game was to either land a spot in one of the higher tier factions or partake in a ridiculous amount of grinding which, while not difficult, also posses the issue of not being fun. This only served to create a solid gap in the line of progression between new factions (and solo players) and the high tier factions which was almost impossible to cross. The constant halting of progression was also a major issue. If you dared to use your best stuff on anything, and it didn't go well, you're immediately back to the grind to get back where you were. Grinding isn't fun, especially when it's literally to get back to where you were and doing stuff you already did all over again.  Consequently, the new drop rules also encourage players to actually play more, going to some of the harder dungeons they normally wouldn't attempt out of fear of having their progress reset again and being forced to go back to the grind. So all in all, I believe the new drop rules can be very beneficial to the game's sense of progression (which is something any good RPG and MMO should have), provided the developer(s) can provide a steady stream of content to continuously challenge the now steadily progressing players.

On the community side, the rules serve to make the game far more welcoming to new players, allowing an increased flow of new players and members to the community. Before this, I cannot tell you how many people I've seen leave the game behind because they couldn't get anywhere. It also serves to weed out the less desirable members of the community, because quite frankly much of the playerbase has been the kind of hostile dicks you'd expect to see on 4chan, and that's not a good thing. The kind of people who proudly declare that they kill new players to halt their progress "just to piss them off" do not encourage fun gameplay or a community that's fun to be part of for the average player. It is my hope that with the new drop rules most of these people will just get up and leave since their primary method of being assholes is no longer valid, which will only serve to benefit the rest of the community.

I know some of you have issues with this, but to be blunt if you can't formulate a proper argument against these changes other than "git gud" or essentially saying "Stop making the game more accessible because we want to piss people off more", you don't get a say in the matter. Those sorts of things aren't going to win you any arguments. If you find things that terrible, you're welcome to leave and go to FOnline 2, an MMO I personally left for having all these problems I've mentioned but even worse. I'm sure you'll fit right in there.

+1, Right there.

Also, I'd like to go on record stating that I'd much rather play "My Little Pony Reloaded" instead of your guys version, "Tumblr: The Game."

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2016, 11:55:35 pm »
kilgore when regular tester clientaccess be changed to gm access ? doenst has to be admin but modder would be nice ...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:58:04 pm by FrankenStone »