April 24, 2024, 05:15:10 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 28)  (Read 11125 times)

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 28)
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2016, 11:01:01 am »
>Implying gay is an insult
Who cares man. This is 2016. People are accepted for who they are. Get past all that bigotry.

you mister, you are the only person with intelligence in this post which some guys keep yelling each other that they're more kickass

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2016, 01:13:53 pm »
Khans come and go but you can always bet on Napalm!
#rawhide on ForestNet

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2016, 01:24:34 pm »
Just saying, Every once in a while, Have balls to admit you got outplayed by someone

Ribbit steals his own stuff back... OH SHET WE GOT OUTPLAYED DOMINATED SKULL POWA!!

But seriously Ribbit, you told me on facebook that you were just joining UV to spy and get info on them and Bison... Why the hell did you have to ruin your own thunderdome in the process?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 01:29:48 pm by Gimper 👑 »

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2016, 02:27:03 pm »
With this all talk about propaganda and stuff you guys destroyed word of khan so much that we dont have any basic right to trust ur words wich means any what you say can be truth but also it can be total shitt
That just explains that no matter what so ppl will think you lie
Thank you thank you very much for reading that shitt

Praise the sun!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2016, 02:33:03 pm »
autistic rambling

Do you have anything useful to say about the situation? No? Then why are you being a hypocrite here?

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2016, 04:02:35 pm »
Awgy you kicked me? Where are you coming up with this? You talking about after I left the first time I don't think any of that matters. We all knew rancor and others wouldn't have stayed in your faction if I came back. I also was never allowed back into the faction if you recall just the TeamSpeak so that's not getting kicked from the faction.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2016, 04:04:39 pm »
And gimper we aren't even friends on Facebook so don't try to start drama.

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2016, 04:14:28 pm »
Facebook who needs that hahahahahahaha

Praise the sun!!!

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2016, 04:21:25 pm »
Wow dude you really unfriended me over that? I've found out a few things about you over the time I've known you.
1. You have rage issues that cloud your judgement.
2. You have severe loyalty issues.
3. You're a pathological liar.

Nonetheless, good luck with
Quote from: ribbit989
I'm going to destroy UV from the inside
They have been around longer than you have. I don't there is anything you can do to make them go away.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:26:34 pm by Gimper 👑 »

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2016, 04:33:29 pm »
Liar lol everything that comes out of your mouth is a crock of shit.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2016, 04:41:29 pm »
And what are you talking about loyalty issues? Mod doesn't count cause they died lss doesn't count cause they died. I left uv to join khans. Was kicked from khans then joined social warriors only to infiltrate. Then got back into khans then was kicked again. All because your members are too poor to afford super Stims and ammo and armor which I offered to help farm all the time, Unless it's because of stupidity? Then went to peace keepers and I got kicked because I am an ex khan. So I essentially have left or been kicked out of 3 factions because the others don't count.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2016, 04:49:28 pm »
This is my last comment on this post. Some of you are very pathetic bringing irl stuff into this game. You can't talk shit about skill because most of you have none not only in this game but irl so when you think you can talk shit you come up with the craziest zaniest shit you can. I keep irl shit out of this game and for the most part always have, it's called having honor which most of you have none. The honor to not kick someone in the mouth when they are down. You try to portray a raider faction when in reality you are just a bunch of idiots sitting in a team speak Jerking  off to each other's voices. There are a few people in khans who have some honor but most do not. You suckered at pvp both real time and turn based you have nothing and talk shit about me buying a character with in game items yet you have someone who wastes his irl money on a character. You say you won't do something then do it the next day. You are the epitome of scrubs in this game just hope when khans die and they will because they always do that you can crawl back from the stupid shit you have said about people or even done.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2016, 04:53:15 pm »
With this all talk about propaganda and stuff you guys destroyed word of khan so much that we dont have any basic right to trust ur words wich means any what you say can be truth but also it can be total shitt
That just explains that no matter what so ppl will think you lie
Thank you thank you very much for reading that shitt

Praise the sun!!!

Every single word in the TDK from the start has been based on actual events because this is also how we document our history, just as every other newspaper it's a political piece. In a few years the only thing the curious will find when looking for this sessions history it's the propaganda war of the fine newspapers so Solaire how about you contribute before you criticize and take up Mercs Monthly where Henry left off?

This is my last comment on this post. Some of you are very pathetic bringing irl stuff into this game. You can't talk shit about skill because most of you have none not only in this game but irl so when you think you can talk shit you come up with the craziest zaniest shit you can. I keep irl shit out of this game and for the most part always have, it's called having honor which most of you have none. The honor to not kick someone in the mouth when they are down. You try to portray a raider faction when in reality you are just a bunch of idiots sitting in a team speak Jerking  off to each other's voices. There are a few people in khans who have some honor but most do not. You suckered at pvp both real time and turn based you have nothing and talk shit about me buying a character with in game items yet you have someone who wastes his irl money on a character. You say you won't do something then do it the next day. You are the epitome of scrubs in this game just hope when khans die and they will because they always do that you can crawl back from the stupid shit you have said about people or even done.

We dominated TB combat and got all the other factions doing that to leave the server, LLS, DW etc. I remember the calls on the radio and we had all factions online coming to fight us and even then we won. Under pressure here we went from solely pillaging the wastes and entered the TC scene where we've kept fighting, and won, even when outmanned.

We will be here long after Reloaded is gone. We got creative artists, we got the finances and we are rid of the cancer.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:03:48 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

These Ives Are Burly

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2016, 04:56:26 pm »

Khans will never die. And you will post again because you are a fucking idiot and can't handle getting owned.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2016, 05:01:00 pm »
And what are you talking about loyalty issues? Mod doesn't count cause they died lss doesn't count cause they died. I left uv to join khans. Was kicked from khans then joined social warriors only to infiltrate. Then got back into khans then was kicked again. All because your members are too poor to afford super Stims and ammo and armor which I offered to help farm all the time, Unless it's because of stupidity? Then went to peace keepers and I got kicked because I am an ex khan. So I essentially have left or been kicked out of 3 factions because the others don't count.

This is so entertaining, You literally always say you are the good guy and guys that does not want to play with you are Dopes :D. Yet on this forum there is no other individual that is mentioned more than you while talking about being not trustworthy.
I said it many times and i will say it again, your problem never was that you are a bad person... Problem is that you have this sick perversity towards pixels, that you can't be trusted by any means. Peacekeepers kicked you out and i guess it was a good idea because they are fresh faction that could suffer badly if raped by you. I am sure it has nothing to do You being ex-khan, more like your legacy is as it is. You were a base raping friends before you joined khans.
IDK what is your way of thinking about this game ATM, but you were always first to baserape friends and first to get in to "HULK SMASH" mode when you get screwed, which is ironic at very least. and Even tho you are the biggest hypocrite on reloaded I sincerely wish you a good run with UV.