May 01, 2024, 03:52:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fonline experience  (Read 11964 times)

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
Re: Fonline experience
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 05:03:49 pm »
FO2 has been around  for so long that they can't even make use of their time. Features over there = zero. Even after all these years. So enjoy FO2 while you can lol. But it's for people who don't know what quality is.

They have many features that Reloaded is currently lacking such as WM events and automated rocketball, but that amount of features is offset by the huge grind required to enjoy those aforementioned features.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Grizzanmk2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 05:20:34 pm »
How is reloaded compared to other fonline servers? And which server project gets more updates??
I'd say skycast's piece of dung gets the most updates, they're shit and useless to the game updates tho. No updates on reloaded > shit updates on skdahdhiwahdiahishdihfihiwhi2

You can compare the servers by checking their wiki changes, changelogs on forums, screenshots/trailers on yt etc etc.
list of available serverz to play https://fonline-status.ru/
Spoiler: show
RIP 2238

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 09:16:45 pm »
THIS is all I have to say. Just compare those stats to the other servers  ;D

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 09:27:00 pm »
Oh Gimper, try finding those so called "players" though.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2016, 01:57:36 am »
@You players that complain about lack of Reloaded updates/ about wipe taking forever.

Soon. Soon. Soon. You will all bite you tongue. It's a NEW AGE for FOnline: Reloaded. We/you are getting that massive overhaul we/you deserve. FO2 lacks vision, but has some great ideas. It's just the overall presentation is so outdated that they also need a massive overhaul. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell there is no massive overhaul of F02 planned.

In between waiting for the Fonline true wipe day, you guys can expect the Ashes of Phoenix wipe to happen on April 23rd 2016! Play that instead of FO2. It's much more professional than F02!

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2016, 04:09:46 am »
@You players that complain about lack of Reloaded updates/ about wipe taking forever.

Soon. Soon. Soon. You will all bite you tongue. It's a NEW AGE for FOnline: Reloaded. We/you are getting that massive overhaul we/you deserve. FO2 lacks vision, but has some great ideas. It's just the overall presentation is so outdated that they also need a massive overhaul. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell there is no massive overhaul of F02 planned.

In between waiting for the Fonline true wipe day, you guys can expect the Ashes of Phoenix wipe to happen on April 23rd 2016! Play that instead of FO2. It's much more professional than F02!

aop is also the only serer with no faked playerstats , so grab your gunz or nutz and come for the wipe...

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 12:45:49 pm »
Unfortunately, as far as I can tell there is no massive overhaul of F02 planned.

Not true, already some ppl are preparing their concepts. There are no limits, thinking outside of the box is valued.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2016, 08:35:32 pm »
I've found some great ideas while thinking out of the box. Update soon.

And AoP sounds good, I need to try it this time.

Jish the small

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 08:39:29 pm »
I've found some great ideas while thinking out of the box. Update soon.

And AoP sounds good, I need to try it this time.

kilgore in aop???????????

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2016, 08:51:58 pm »
Aop server full of destruction chaos and many awesome things
In short way
Its full of "rozpierdol"

Praise the sun !!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 09:05:36 pm »
Problem with AOP is that the content is EXTREMELY limited. If you like PvP, then it can be fun. But if you get bored of PvP and want to try something else, forget it. Best bet is to play reloaded.

Grizzanmk2

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2016, 10:16:05 pm »
Aop server full of destruction chaos and many awesome things
In short way
Its full of "rozpierdol"

Praise the sun !!!

Sorry, not everyone on this forum is a plumber. English only.

Well, as you call it, no fake server stats yet Kilgore allows multilog (excluding pvp purposes which is obvious), also fast relog (char stays in for 3 min) so that also goes into statistics.

AoP is nice, tried it and didn't really like it. I mean well, it's nice cause it is something new, something you can't see on any of the other available servers. Yet it's still grinding these shit tasks all the time, with shit cooldown on em + looting ruins. PvP is nice, the only problem is people are used to old ones like Reloaded of Fo2 so they won't swap.
RIP 2238

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2016, 10:23:16 pm »
My last post was about that pvp oriented gameplay there
You go to loot phoenix and there is a chance u meet an enemy
Also i like this server coz of crazy mechanics there :D

Praise the sun !!!

Grizzanmk2

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2016, 10:30:32 pm »
Also i like this server coz of crazy mechanics there :D
Agree, that's a good thing about AoP. Mechanics you won't find anywhere else.
RIP 2238

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 08:52:56 am »

Can i be your friend on facebook, please?