April 19, 2024, 01:00:40 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Uncover worldmap  (Read 3013 times)

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
Uncover worldmap
« on: April 19, 2016, 08:27:46 am »
Can I uncover every square of worldmap via mod? If not, I will suggest something later.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Uncover worldmap
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 10:50:04 pm »
Doubtful, but don't we have a support perk or something that uncovers the map for you? IMO it's a pain uncovering everything with each alt, but it's still fun to unlock the black marks.

Would be cool to add an npc that will "sell uncover points" :P. Pay some caps to get a few random squares revealed or something.

Maybe even just sell maps of California for a few hundred/thousand caps? Hub Librarian could sell em or something. Players who uncovered the entire map would maybe even sell their world map?

Like in Civilization (series) you can trade worldmaps with the A.I/Players and uncovered unexplored locations. That would be cool to do. Trade your map with another player.

Alexcisxo

• View Profile
    • ibc
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 11:49:58 am »
And also to find out that you have to learn to share.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 12:08:49 pm »
Never hear of perk which uncover worlmap.

Actually I was thinking about sth similar which you wrote :) NPCs who sell California maps or parts of whole maps. Move this topic to suggestion subforum if it is impossible remove black/semi black squares via mod.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

elemenope

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 10:12:01 am »
this map buisness sounds like a good idea.
i suggest making people take a trip away from hub inorder to get it. maybe around Fisco, Vault City or Gordon's Gas Station.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 01:29:30 am »
It would be interesting, but where do I start if I want to code it lol... How can I extract uncovered map data.... hmm... This requires greater skills than mine.