March 29, 2024, 07:45:31 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: some forum fight  (Read 2804 times)

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
some forum fight
« on: September 26, 2013, 10:31:33 pm »
I think i found the mastermind of stupidity...)
He really believe that merchant putted a TNT on him,i literally leld to death...

Oh yeah and this is 4th time you died by my hands noob...)

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
Re: some forum fight
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 10:35:44 pm »
He really believe that merchant putted a TNT on him,i literally leld to death...
[img]ssssnip[img]
[img]snippity snip[img]
Aye look at this guy, can't even detect sarcasm!
And please, is it really necessary to post ALL of your kills? You should mention that I got FOUR bursts on you before you even had some idea from where it came from! - then of course, I just can't get those 1hexs at time, so you got me.
But please, use some strategy or just don't stand at stupid places when you're waiting for me ( We had a duel at that Reno, he forgot to mention) he waited at the entrance of that..gunshop? I just bursted him from the back - if I had some sniper build, or even a critter - he'd be dead right away.

I don't think kills should count when you kill me in NCR tho.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:38:41 pm by Knife_cz »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 10:38:06 pm »
[img]ssssnip[img]
[img]snippity snip[img]
And please, is it really necessary to post ALL of your kills? You should mention that I got FOUR bursts on you before you even had some idea from where it came from! - then of course, I just can't get those 1hexs at time, so you got me.
But please, use some strategy or just don't stand at stupid places when you're waiting for me ( We had a duel at that Reno, he forgot to mention) he waited at the entrance of that..gunshop? I just bursted him from the back - if I had some sniper build, or even a critter - he'd be dead right away.
You just got completle retarded ahahah,that just prove that even with 4 bursts you couldnt kill 195hp build, i ownned you with just 1 that means you are winning biggest mouth and noob award in wasteland.
Congratz!
And those IF ahahah oh god...) If i would be milionare you wouldn't be even in this world...) If,if,if...)

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 10:39:29 pm »
[img]ssssnip[img]
[img]snippity snip[img]
You just got completle retarded ahahah,that just prove that even with 4 bursts you couldnt kill 195hp build, i ownned you with just 1 that means you are winning biggest mouth and noob award in wasteland.
Congratz!
And those IF ahahah oh god...) If i would be milionare you wouldn't be even in this world...) If,if,if...)
Just because I was unlucky and shot ya for 100 and then 70 damage all the time, doesn't mean I am 'noob'.

Oh and I asked for rematch; you said no ;)

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 10:42:36 pm »
[img]ssssnip[img]
[img]snippity snip[img]
Congratz!
Just because I was unlucky and shot ya for 100 and then 70 damage all the time, doesn't mean I am 'noob'.
It fakin does mean you are noob cause you never killed me and you always talking just shit and crying ocean of tears,kills in ncr don't count? look at page 8,if BH is NCR then i don't want to know what is your existence,probably some kind of bad canadian joke...)
Good luck nextime,masternoob)
I said no? You stupid lying cunt =D you didn't said anything and i didn't say no cause even if you would say i know that i would kick your stupid face again so take this stories to your grandpha for goodnight...)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:44:08 pm by kill n die »

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 10:45:49 pm »
[img]ssssnip[img]
[img]snippity snip[img]
Congratz!
It fakin does mean you are noob cause you never killed me and you always talking just shit and crying ocean of tears,kills in ncr don't count? look at page 8,if BH is NCR then i don't want to know what is your existence,probably some kind of bad canadian joke...)
Why do I even bother to respond to such crippled child like you, farming all day along having nothing better to do than stand in NCR and insult people, then go on TC and practice your pvp - I ain't no hiding the fact that this is my first session where I am trying to actively PVP.

Don't even bother to respond unless its a challenge for rematch.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 10:49:55 pm »
[img]ssssnip[img]
[img]snippity snip[img]
Congratz!
Why do I even bother to respond to such crippled child like you, farming all day along having nothing better to do than stand in NCR and insult people, then go on TC and practice your pvp - I ain't no hiding the fact that this is my first session where I am trying to actively PVP.

Cause you are same as Hommowolf...)
That means that you barely know this game and you already talking and acting like you are so pro with so much experience while you are just a biggest noob and nothing else,go cry to your mama....)
Also this should be moved to forum PVP cause this isn't place for your tears...)

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 10:54:48 pm »
[img]ssssnip[img]
[img]snippity snip[img]
Congratz!

That means that you barely know this game and you already talking and acting like you are so pro with so much experience while you are just a biggest noob and nothing else,go cry to your mama....)
Also this should be moved to forum PVP cause this isn't place for your tears...)
My tears? I ain't the one who is spamming ( I just told you not to respond unless its a rematch challenge) so this is my last message here, unless you want to take it somewhere else : When I first met ya, I thought you'd be cool since you are Slovakian (Or am I mistaking it for another KIll - X XXX...), even althought I heard rumors about you.
Now that I can confirm what they say; that you're probably retarded ("On je drbnuty, debilni dokonce mozna i retardovany' <- quote from my fellow czechoslovakian friends). Yeah, there is no point talking to you after all, you're just way too stupid to comprehend such basic things, like not to respond.

If some mod doesn't like the spam here; feel free to delete those messages.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 11:00:10 pm »
[img]ssssnip[img]
[img]snippity snip[img]
Congratz!

My tears? I ain't the one who is spamming ( I just told you not to respond unless its a rematch challenge) so this is my last message here, unless you want to take it somewhere else : When I first met ya, I thought you'd be cool since you are Slovakian (Or am I mistaking it for another KIll - X XXX...), even althought I heard rumors about you.
Now that I can confirm what they say; that you're probably retarded ("On je drbnuty, debilni dokonce mozna i retardovany' <- quote from my fellow czechoslovakian friends). Yeah, there is no point talking to you after all, you're just way too stupid to comprehend such basic things, like not to respond.

If some mod doesn't like the spam here; feel free to delete those messages.
I'm cool,always was and be) people who knows me they agree,but about you,ask around) Everyone is telling that you are a biggest mouth and noob in wasteland,and i think (believe) that it is a truth,when so many people is saying that...) if you want get your face kicked again,come to ncr and i will tell you about rematch,and do it fast so i wouldn't waste more time with such poimtless thing as you...

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 05:14:09 am »
Guys Please how about u stop posting wall of crap on public pvp forum?