April 29, 2024, 04:39:37 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fonline: Reloaded Forum Gold Accounts!  (Read 4488 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Fonline: Reloaded Forum Gold Accounts!
« on: March 24, 2016, 08:12:43 pm »
Why Should You Upgrade Your Fonline Forum Account To Gold?
Fonline: Reloaded is free, and players are welcome to play free of charge for as long as they like. However, if you enjoy the forums, you may consider to take the game further by buying a Gold Account. As a Gold Account Reloaded player you will have additional abilities and advantages inside the forums.

The following benefits are available to premium players:

Access to Premium Areas
As a premium player you can travel to new, exciting places you have never seen before. Visit the mysterious magical academy in Modoc, explore the weather-beaten shores of Navarro and wander through the not quite deserted streets of the fallen city of Gecko! Brave the unforgiving cold on the Khan Oilrig or head south to the pirate-infested waters of the legendary DocAN's hideout! Join the desperate fight against the forces that are corrupting the once-mighty lizard empire of Glow or unravel the secrets of the past in the sands of Gordon's Gasstation! There are whole new continents out there waiting for you to explore them! Even Jamaica boasts its own exclusive premium area! Visit new cities! Do new quests! Battle new monsters! You will find that, as a Gold Account player, there is simply much more to see and more to do!

Transportation
All premium player can use the railroad transport system. There are ships and magic carpets available for a comfortable journey. For a small fee our captains will bring you to all cities and even to some remote islands. A Gold Account will surely save you some long and tiresome marches!

Improved Login
When a game world is getting close to its maximum capacity, only Gold Account players are still admitted to this game world, while characters on free accounts must wait. Of course once the maximum capacity of a game world has been reached, no further characters can log in.

Cool New Spells
The mighty wizards from the magic guild have developed new spells. Cast haste on your character and run away from your enemies! Fry your opponents with the mighty Kill's Core! From useful everyday spells to powerful offensive magic, premium players simply have more spells to cast!

Character Promotions
Characters of level 24 or higher can be promoted to a veteran rank which results in several important advantages over regular characters. To name but a few, promoted characters regenerate combat implants, soul points and hit points faster than regular players, and they lose fewer items and perks upon death. Bring out the best in your characters and promote them today!

No more in-game tax!
In a uniqe collaboration with The Khans the in-game taxes for ownership of cows, mining, picking xander roots, standing to close to Deathclaws, scrubbing around and wearing combat leather jackets on Khan Turf are lifted.

Gold Crowned forum profile
Get a little gold crown next to your name on the Fonline: Reloaded forums to signal to the moderators to look the other way.

Please note this is not an exhaustive list. Other benefits are sure to follow, but it is also possible that existing ones are changed or even removed in future. Best of all, Fonline: Reloaded Gold Accounts are expensive! You can upgrade your account to Gold starting from as little as a EUR 58.3 for a month, see the donations thread for more information.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
Re: Fonline: Reloaded Forum Gold Accounts!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 08:14:06 pm »
This service has helped me so much. Absolutely worth it!

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 08:19:58 pm »
WOW! This is awesome! Now I don't even have to wait in line for my iguanas and Nuka Cola! Thanks Gold Account!

Moczymorda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 08:20:30 pm »
Also I confirm that changed my life to better days

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 08:22:32 pm »
WTF did i missed!? :P

Nice post Meng :D

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 08:26:14 pm »
All those UTF-8 characters and you pick out the gaudiest.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 08:27:18 pm »
Oh so this crown just separate idiots from other ppl :D
To start with free game mean you cant pay for in game benefits
There is donation but as far as i know is rewarded with sybolical shitt as "thank you" for the support
Without that i can tell thats
"Cool story bro..."

Prais the sun !!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 08:53:47 pm »
Did we mention Gold Accounts make you speak better English too?

Jish the small

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 08:57:13 pm »

They work in partnership with Rosetta Stone

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 09:08:04 pm »
Ohhh some ppl know english well some ppl still learn
Nobody is perfect

Praise the sun !!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 09:49:59 pm »

They work in partnership with Rosetta Stone
Mantis confirmed.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 09:56:27 pm »
Ohhh some ppl know english well some ppl still learn

Yes, but with GOLD ACCOUNTS you will learn faster!! Get yours NOW!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 10:06:47 pm »
I can't believe it, I went into the kitched to grab a sandwich and seems my Gold Account had already made me one. Grabbed it and started to walk back to my study and hear this strange noise like someone was tapping the keyboard, turns out my Gold Account had corrected all the spelling in this post I was about to make! Very pleased with this service so far!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

These Ives Are Burly

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 10:42:45 pm »
Sure enough, as I sealed the deal with my new found gold membership I was approached by hookers with mexican food. I win.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 11:43:10 pm »
All those UTF-8 characters and you pick out the gaudiest.

Wanted to mention the same thing  :-X