April 28, 2024, 03:00:00 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Khans - Official Recruitment Thread  (Read 2458 times)

Bison

The Khans - Official Recruitment Thread
« on: March 02, 2016, 08:24:21 pm »

Wastelanders, Vault Dwellers, Wanderers,

Welcome to the Official Recruitment thread of The Khans for FOnline Reloaded.

Everything you need to know about us, and the key elements of our organization are posted below for your review:

Who are The Khans?

The Khans are an international organization of raiders, who are merciless, murderous, and many.  We will stop at nothing in our quest to ensure that mankind achieves it's true destiny - which is total control of the universe; and the conquest of every force that opposes us. We believe that mankind is the greatest weapon ever genetically engineered by nature, and we The Khans embrace Man-Kinds most honest virtues; The virtues of Brotherhood and Belonging,  Strength and Cunning, Violence and Greed, and a focused hatred towards those external.  We are an evolved social order, one that is ready for the challenges of the new world.

We believe that the old world destroyed itself by turning away from the core truths of who we are, and we intend to raise mankind beyond it's former glories.  That is why there is only one law - Khan law! and only one way, the Khan way!  Every other governmental system is weak, and  will continue to fail.  This is why The Khans are hell bent on liberating the wasteland from the weak, and the weak from their possessions; so that only our worthy will survive.  It is time for evolved social orders to naturally reclaim power over mankind - that is The Khans.

Know that we have now shifted towards a focus on professionalism, for the securement of our goals, and the expansion of our game.  We are building upon the core group of brothers that make up the heart of The Khans organization - and we invite you to apply as you are.

The question you must ask yourself is - are you one of the weak? or are you one of the worthy?  We know the answer.

When was The Khans founded?

The Khans was Founded 9.1.00 by Viren for Fallout Tactics.

Where do the Khans come from?

Khan history spans from Fallout Tactics, with raids into Neocron, Starwars Galaxies, World Of Warcraft, FOnline 2238 and FOnline Reloaded today. Over these 15+ years we have accumulated raiders from every walk of life and creed; and they are who make up the core of the Khans today.  Our history is separated into Epoch's by two dorment periods, and the organization as you see it today is widely known as the third Epoch of The Khans.

How to join The Khans?

You can't simply join The Khans, there are strict guidelines and a process to determine if one is worthy; but that process starts simply enough.  Every man begins as a Khanscript and is assessed from there.  To begin -Register at: thekhans.boards.net/ and create a post stating your in game name, level and build. After that you will be given Khanscript status on the forum and will be privately messaged our TeamSpeak Information. It is not necessary to have a microphone but it is essential that you are able to access our TS server.

Now, to become a Khan you must earn the rank of "Bandit".

For Khanscripts to become Bandits they will now have to:
*Complete 4 weeks of membership
*Get a character up to lvl 24
*And get 5 pledges from Raiders and up.

Once this is done you will be given access to our in game Terminal.

Why is this important? It is important to have clear recruitment guidelines in any organization, we Khans are a community and to become apart of that community you need to earn a place; as every other Khan has done.

What Game Modes do The Khans play?

Historically The Khans have been a Turn Based and world-map-pvp focused faction, and we will continue to recruit those interested in joining The Khans for that area.

However we are now participating in Real Time combat and TC much more and are very interested in accepting PVP RT capable members. If you are interested feel free to leave a message here or privately. The Khans do not pre-judge any application and worthy candidates will be assessed on their merits alone.

Who is Leading The Khans on FOnline Reloaded?

Raider Leader: Bison
Right Hand: Sven
Baron: Mengelito

The Above members are The Inner Circle of The Khan leadership, known as the Red Order, they can be contacted regarding any concerns or questions related to Reloaded; as they are tasked with total control of the Reloaded invasion.

For any beyond the game matters or inquiries, Gargantua is The President of The Khans organization and can be contacted in relation to anything regarding the Guild, Ultimately he is in Charge of The Khans as an organization in general.

Key Links:

http://khanscentral.com -Website
http://thekhans.boards.net -Forums
http://khanscentral.com/kpr/radio.php?ch=000 -Raid Boy
http://music.khanscentral.com -Raider Whorepunk
http://shop.spreadshirt.com/thekhans -Khan Store
http://khanscentral.com/index.php?page=videos -Videos

Alliances:

The Khans don't make "Alliances" but aren't against the occasional parley, After all The Enemy of our Enemy is our Friend.. at least for a selected time or per pre-arranged terms. You can message me for more information on this.

- Bison

Join The Khans today!

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: The Khans - Official Recruitment Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 09:32:44 pm »
It has been a pleasure to serve along side Bison since the beginning of this millennium.

Many raids fought, many battles won, and many more to come!

I hope there are those of you who will heed to the call of The Khans and join us.  Your destiny awaits you.

o/ To the next decade brothers!

Jish the small

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 04:15:20 pm »
Found myself wandering between factions, and one day my friends messaged me to join the khans

I was originally going to leave after sometime, as I have done before everywhere. I found myself to enjoy the company of the Khans, despite some arguing every now and then, but my respect is given to a majority of khans. Believe it or not a lot of these guys are very good at RT PVP, not just TB. I look forward to my future and want to let my old friends know(who may be wandering factions like I did), these are good guys to play with!

These Ives Are Burly

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 06:38:11 pm »
I joined the Khans along with a lifelong friend of mine after we found out in every hard way possible that it's not so easy to start up a faction on one's own *Chuckle*. These fine gentleman welcomed us with open arms and a warm reception and immediately started treating us as though we'd been with them before. Every single day we have a lot of fun doing whatever we decide to do, between anything and everything. The Khans are a highly mature community that are always focusing on improving and for all of these reasons and more I know that I made the best decision.

o/ my brothers.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 10:54:59 pm »
I've been with the Khans since I was recruited at gunpoint by Gargantua in 2238 and I've served for 6 years mainly focusing on our different culture projects like our album release and designs for our merchandise. Wether I've been at the pinnacle of Khan politics or now when I'm kicking back as a Raider again I'm always having a good time and a good laugh.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 11:54:11 pm »
Some of you might know me as 1337 pr0, but in Khans, I'm known as raid commander Gimper. I've been in quite a few different factions, testing life from many points of view. I originally joined the Khans as an infiltrator. Shortly after, I realized how fun playing with them could be. I was KHANverted. Shortly after this point, I decided to give it my all and go all out. Putting my past experience to use, I took it upon myself to train some new players for PvP and share as much knowledge as I could with my faction. In just a few months, I shared all I could and earned my way to Raid Commander.

The khans have been the most fun and satisfactory faction I've ever played with. As the other members say, this is a Brotherhood more than a gang. We all support each other, have tons of fun and best of all, we strive to have zero internal drama. I plan on sticking around the Khans for a good long time. It's an honor to serve under this flag. O/

Jish the small

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 05:24:48 am »
Some of you might know me as 1337 pr0, but in Khans, I'm known as raid commander Gimper. I've been in quite a few different factions, testing life from many points of view. I originally joined the Khans as an infiltrator. Shortly after, I realized how fun playing with them could be. I was KHANverted. Shortly after this point, I decided to give it my all and go all out. Putting my past experience to use, I took it upon myself to train some new players for PvP and share as much knowledge as I could with my faction. In just a few months, I shared all I could and earned my way to Raid Commander.

The khans have been the most fun and satisfactory faction I've ever played with. As the other members say, this is a Brotherhood more than a gang. We all support each other, have tons of fun and best of all, we strive to have zero internal drama. I plan on sticking around the Khans for a good long time. It's an honor to serve under this flag. O/

he is actually napalm

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 01:44:54 am »
Join up for all the beautiful ghoul ladies.

They love the Khans.