April 16, 2024, 11:01:22 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: bugged tagged skill  (Read 1689 times)

corrosivechains

• View Profile
bugged tagged skill
« on: February 27, 2016, 06:38:06 am »
Just recently started playing and have been loosely following the http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Guide_101:_Crawling_Out_of_the_Sandstorm.

I waited till I got to Gun Runners for the perk that boosts a chosen weapon skill 10%.  I chose small guns as it was my tagged weapon skill but now when I put points into small guns, it takes 2 skill points to boost my tagged small guns 2 points, instead of the 1 for 2 ratio tagged skills should have.  Happened both at level 3 and level 4 now.

Quick rundown of my character:
S:5     P:8     E:7     C:1     I:4     A:10     L:9
perks: Bruiser, Finesse, Awareness, More Critical
tagged skills: Small Guns, Lockpicking, Outdoorsman
er
edit: Ok, I'm dumb, the 2 for 2 is after 100% skill.  That said, still having the issue with my melee character.  His close combat is at 110% but cannot continue on the quest for Jacob/Gunrunners.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:55:05 pm by corrosivechains »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: bugged tagged skill
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 06:44:57 am »
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Skill_points

Some tips : Aim for 8 or 10 EN, 7 is as if you have 6 EN and 6 EN is not that good. Bruiser and Fineese? Urm....You won't kill serious NPCs like Unity Patrol, BoS, bounty hunters, etc. + losing 2 action points is quite alot...

I suggest making a better character, assuming you're going to PvE mostly. Fast shots are best for beginners since easiest build to play.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:58:46 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

corrosivechains

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 02:55:55 pm »
thank you for the build advice and will eventually reroll the guy, especially if his small guns skill remains bugged. Also made a pure melee character and at that point in questing chose close combat for the boost, and now I can't talk to the Gun Runner's guy about the delivery for Jacob in the Hub.  Not sure if he's also now suffering from the 2 points for 2 skill tagged skill bug as well.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 07:36:27 pm »
Did you not look at the skill points wiki page?