March 29, 2024, 02:32:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 25)  (Read 2368 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
The Daily Khan (Issue 25)
« on: February 16, 2016, 09:32:14 am »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 25)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 10:55:16 am »
Hahaha great job with new issue.

Btw best luck Sven, finally Khans have true face and more respected person  in wastes as right hand.
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 11:10:47 am »
Was nothing wrong with Bison,

in all fairness Bison was a good leader didn't take shit, and the faction was running great with him as right hand.

Bare in mind that Bison helped relaunch The khans, promoted people to be overlords ect.. with his wisdom the khans where great. he took a lot of shit of people and dished it back, he always had the khans back no matter what and in my eyes made them what they are today so a lot of my respect goes with Bison.

regards to Sven,

there was no better option then for Sven to have this role, hes a great guy has leadership skill in my eyes no man was better to receive this honor then him.

Sven will also do a great job i am sure of it.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 11:29:36 am »
I'm not saying that Bison was, is or will be bad mate and leader. I'm saying only that Sven will be more respected by Wastelanders. Just opinion
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 11:39:16 am »
Hahaha great job with new issue.

Btw best luck Sven, finally Khans have true face and more respected person  in wastes as right hand.

Glad you liked it! No one internally held in higher regard than Bison, a true Khan Legend. Sven's direction is different in a couple of ways though and we will see what emerges upon the foundations established!

Was nothing wrong with Bison,

in all fairness Bison was a good leader didn't take shit, and the faction was running great with him as right hand.

Bare in mind that Bison helped relaunch The khans, promoted people to be overlords ect.. with his wisdom the khans where great. he took a lot of shit of people and dished it back, he always had the khans back no matter what and in my eyes made them what they are today so a lot of my respect goes with Bison.

regards to Sven,

there was no better option then for Sven to have this role, hes a great guy has leadership skill in my eyes no man was better to receive this honor then him.

Sven will also do a great job i am sure of it.

Yeah Bison has struggled through thick and thin for TKs, it was his plan to invade reloaded in the first place and he's one of the most powerful and influential Yang forces I've ever met, to the point that we have had to share his responsibilities and restructure somewhat now to fill the gap he leaves after him. Hopefully this will give Sven time to focus solely on working on his vision! This is the 4th era and I'm very excited to see what it has in store  :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:56:46 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 02:08:24 pm »
I love how you cut off that one guy I hexed  ;D

Also Faglito's only screen of me dead so he has to savor it  ::)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:11:02 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 03:45:11 pm »
I love how you cut off that one guy I hexed  ;D

Also Faglito's only screen of me dead so he has to savor it  ::)

We highly value your opinion and any complaints or suggestions can be submitted by holotape or courier to The Daily Khan, Box 013, New Reno, and we will adjust it on page 2 of an upcoming issue together with our sincere apologies. Journalistic integrity is something we value highly at TDK - YOUR number one choice for news in Khalifornia!

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 04:25:31 pm »
The only source of true news in the wasteland!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 09:19:26 pm »
Cheers Sven, when I watched this I tought about new Khans Champion. :D

« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:22:23 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE