Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Mapping
« on: February 02, 2016, 09:30:45 pm »
I have a question.

Why are you banning my members like Fire Flare (accussed of dual log) who were busy making custom maps for Reloaded? 

Whilst at the same time allowing other players like Zinthos/Lecrafter and Orchid dual log without issue?

Whilst I wait my 10 minutes between turns right now,  I am working on a map just for you, it'ss a gigantic shitstorm defacing your name Kilgore.  And I'm trying to place an NPC with your name at the center?  full of Brahmin shit.  Can you give me some advice?

I hope you like my design and implement it into the game you keep banning people from.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 10:33:15 pm »
I have a question.

Why are you banning my members like Fire Flare (accussed of dual log) who were busy making custom maps for Reloaded? 

Whilst at the same time allowing other players like Zinthos/Lecrafter and Orchid dual log without issue?

Whilst I wait my 10 minutes between turns right now,  I am working on a map just for you, it'ss a gigantic shitstorm defacing your name Kilgore.  And I'm trying to place an NPC with your name at the center?  full of Brahmin shit.  Can you give me some advice?

I hope you like my design and implement it into the game you keep banning people from.

I make maps so I'm banproof while duallogging hurr durr.

Tacsa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 10:08:55 am »
Can someone explain to me how to make a 2 part map? Also is there a way to test your map by playing on it?

Wolfik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 04:21:11 am »
How can i switch selection mode? In old mapper i just press "Tab" button.

Programmer

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 03:51:50 pm »

Programmer

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 06:11:57 pm »
Try this

Pressing on the
mouse wheel         => Switches between floor tiles and roof tiles pasting. If you are placing a critter you can press on the mouse wheel aswell
                       it will make him rotate

https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=10947.0

Programmer

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 04:25:37 pm »
Please provide more details what you tried.

If you download the mapper from https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=10031.0 then don't forget about putting fallout.dat in data folder.

My mapper is fine.