May 29, 2024, 04:10:40 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: additional hotkeys for moving items  (Read 953 times)

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
additional hotkeys for moving items
« on: January 30, 2015, 11:29:51 am »
for me cleaning bases/tents is a bit exhausting. i would really like to have the hotkes like in fo2.. when you play some hours and come back here you really miss those:
ctrl+click : move item to other inventory (locker, car, ...) and vice versa (from locker, car into your inventory)
shift+click: drop item on the ground
ctrl+key: list pile of items on the hex you are standing, you can pick up one or more ofthese byclicking on it instead of grabbing all keep one and have to drop the rest (chaotic if you had some items alreadyin inventory before picking up loot pile)
hotkey: use firstaid/doctor on yourself (like hotkey for reload, no additional clicking)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:33:05 am by triqua »

Johnny

Re: additional hotkeys for moving items
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 03:53:15 pm »
Yeah triquy you right the first aid self hotkey is really needed i cant remember how many times i first aided the nra door instead of myself and lost 5ap...

I also like your pile idea like ctrl+g list all items on the hex youre standing, but i dont like fo2 system where you can have different amount of same items in the same pile, they should all be regrouped together...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: additional hotkeys for moving items
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 08:08:47 pm »
hotkey: use firstaid/doctor on yourself (like hotkey for reload, no additional clicking)
as I wrote in another topic, it's already done.