Also, next indication would be revision 994.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Also, next indication would be revision 994.
Now if I could only craft a +AP wakizashi.You won't succeed even in 100k tries
(Tried over a hundred times)
If reward is good, then it is automatically good in proportion to how much time you spend on it. You worry too much. And no, i don't know of any farm abuse. I know of farm use. It's a ton of work most people won't even do, but some of us will. Just like many other things in this game.Just ask around. People have millions of caps and hundreds levels worth experience from farms. After initial grinding they just log in every hour, click few times and profit from self sustained gold mine.
As for the casual player...who even cares. They log in a few weeks and quit no matter how good your game is - they're transient game gypsies, whose goal is to play as many games as they can - not to master our beloved post-apoc wasteland. Are you actually trying to satisfy everyone? Oh nooo.For me casual player is somebody that doesn't log in everyday to play for few hours.
I’m thinking about global, public events, similar to those that GM would make but automated/scripted.QuoteOne does not have to be connected with other. In fact I think it should be made without need of GM to there.We tried and are still trying. GM support always helped and helps to bring more players in and increase attention. Basically events driven by staff are more respected and more welcomed by many.
It was just an idea of possible feature when one could assign simple quests to their lower ranking faction members via the faction terminal. Ie go clear the v15 whatever.Sounds like a lot of work for very little benefit. It could be done by normal interaction between players (which you wanted to increase), don’t think there is a need for artificial tools that will be flawed and very limited compared to what players can do themselves.
You can still get +10 dr on CA/MA mk2 and on CA mk2. But since base stats of those armors are much different in most cases higher tier, regular armor is still better than lower ones with good bonuses.Quote- reduce stat difference between items, they should still have something uniq but allow more items to be viablestats are good, bonus stats are an overkill. Imo +10% normal dr is a crap and it should be all limited to +2-3% max. But hand in hand with it the burst mechanics would need to be reworked too as it would be way too easy to kill someone with 75-80% dr.
Limited amount of reward is discouraging from using bots/etc.. The location is great and it would be a shame to just let it rot.
However, i don't know what you have against the new Player Farm feature. I love this feature, just as it is. It is brilliant. I don't want to be a "farmer" there, but this is an example of "if you do a LOT of work, you get some repeatable reward". This is perfect for me since i work all ding-dang day, and otherwise could never keep up with full time players. I still can't, but at least this Player Farm feature allows me to try, in a way. Sounds like this feature is going away. I will hate this change.If reward is good for somebody that does it once a day then how good it’s for people that can farm it all day long or make 10 farms instead of 1. You can either nerf it to oblivion or make if fun in itself without reward. I don’t believe Henry you are not aware of how abusable those farm are right now?
I know there are more than a few people here who would prefer this game lean away from so many multiple alts, and toward a one-alt system. One thing that would help is to stop selling blueprints and crafting professions so cheap, and make it very very tough to craft anything. And force a crafter to choose which single thing he will craft, and stop expecting to ever craft it all. Provide a long, playable, quest-filled story where crafters work and fight thru it to get to some awesome goal: being able to finally craft a combat shotgun. Remove those from merchants, so any single merchant can maybe have 1 at a time, not 15 any more.“You killed crafting” yada yada…
Combine this with deleting the Fix-Boy list at Level 1, so we all start being able to only craft 1 thing: a primitive tool. If you want to craft more, you have to talk with a lot of NPCs and do their tasks to gradually climb the crafting curve, and populate your Fix-Boy list. Start us at the very bottom. The climb will be an enjoyable fight.
These changes would mean having a sharper spear is suddenly a big deal. Having a 9mm Mauser would be like you're the leader, and almost nobody has a minigun - it's a pie-in-the-sky dream. Yet, you could craft a minigun - the game allows it, but wow it's a long hard road, and if you ever get to crafting a minigun, you likely don't craft any combat armor. Someone else chose armorer - that's the guy you need to be buddies with.
- make caves great again by adding g11e (no stats, worse condition), alien blaster (no stats, cond50-90), bk robe (no stats, tougher enemies there (mutants with miniguns, etc.).Caves needs more changes then adding better loot.
- make t3 and t4 ammo craftable only (not obtainable from vendors) in order to boost players interactionAnd how would that change boost players interaction? Why except stimpak?
- make drugs (except of stimpak) craftable/lootable from npc encos only (not obtainable from vendors) in order to boost players interaction
- Farms to be owned by ONE character, not shareable, no co-owners.Farms... more like private mines mk2. There is no way to keep them in game if they are to give any real reward. Could stay only as sandbox minigame, for those who always wanted to be farmers... Any form or reward would be abusable.
- Farms to give little bonus (30 caps / 1000 farm money, 60 exp / 1000 farm money)
- Glow to be moved under a "PVP zone" mode. You can literally go there now alone, pile every shit you find there, grab it all and suicide with 9000lbs overloaded char. Kinda cheat, aight..?Not a cheat if that's a legit feature
- (new 11Mar2019) repeatable events (this could go hand in hand with more active staff)One does not have to be connected with other. In fact I think it should be made without need of GM to there.
- (new 11Mar2019) ability to assign quests to lower ranks (Player Driven Faction only feature, with tracker)Wait what?