May 05, 2024, 12:28:54 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: To Reload the Reloaded  (Read 122944 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: To Reload the Reloaded
« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2014, 05:40:46 pm »
Well, I would never come up with such a brilliant idea!

Martini79

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2014, 12:46:55 am »
Will you make the crafting process easier? Like now when i need to see what a item requires i need to browse throu 5 pages to find the item. Will you add something like a search bar or categories for like "weapons" "Armor" "Aid" "Misc" etc. And make a was to craft a specific quantity of a item instead of making 1/5/10 at the time i can choose like 14?

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2014, 03:29:14 pm »
Will you make the crafting process easier? Like now when i need to see what a item requires i need to browse throu 5 pages to find the item. Will you add something like a search bar or categories for like "weapons" "Armor" "Aid" "Misc" etc. And make a was to craft a specific quantity of a item instead of making 1/5/10 at the time i can choose like 14?
Categories and set amounts would be nice. Think I heard someone mention that about after the wipe. But, yes, it's not exactly hard, but it is just bloody irritating having to click through and do it one by one. I could use an autoclicker but bugger that.

duh7

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2014, 12:34:26 pm »
Well, I would never come up with such a brilliant idea!
I know im a Genius
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 12:44:18 pm by duh7 »

Urlag

• Supporter
  • UBERSPAST!!!
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of the Uberspast
« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2014, 06:14:56 am »
When will Wipe happen?

Today? Tomorrow? In 2 Years?

or just "soon" ?  :-\

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #185 on: June 20, 2014, 06:43:52 am »
When will Wipe happen?

Today? Tomorrow? In 2 Years?

or just "soon" ?  :-\
Soon.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2014, 09:07:50 am »
Work in progress. Wipe will happen when everything is done, I've said it already.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:26:26 am by Kilgore »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 20, 2014, 10:41:42 pm »
Whats the progress status so far Kilgore?

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2014, 05:56:03 am »
0.00001% be patient it is almost done!

Swag Master

• I'm that guy that you see running around then dies
    • View Profile
    • notarealsite.com
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2014, 09:48:02 am »
"SOON"
Hire me to help you, help me, help you  . Also I do odd jobs .

Call me : 666-777-12345

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2014, 10:00:04 am »
It's approximately somewhere between 54.93218383% and 78.32832273327%..

Some work is done already, and some is not. Making an update is not crafting 10 leather armors. Some things are fast and easy, others are easy but very time-consuming, and some are difficult.

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2014, 04:33:54 pm »
this is all i know.
the wipe will not happen suddenly, un-announced.
at least a week or so before the wipe kilgore will make a huge post describing the changes.
and giving us the cutoff date.
no one needs to worry about playing tuesday only to find themselves bluesuited/naked and homeless on wensday.
the only folks this will happen to are the ones who only play/read the forums a couple times a month.
snooze ya loose.
not playing right now, because of an impending wipe, is kind of lame.
you must not like the game that much.
the cutoff date could be a week or 3 months from now.
so why worry about a wipe.
the only thing trying to rush kilgore and the crew is going to do is get us a more buggy game.
and all thats going to do is cause more bugs for them to squash.
less time for them to come up with the goodies many of us ask for.
and less time for kilgore to pick the fruits of his labor, HAVING THE TIME TO PLAY THE GAME HE CREATED.

so lets all pretend that we know nothing of a wipe and just play the game.
and maybe when the gang decides to do the wipe after next, they dont let us know until a month, or weeks, just before.
sometimes too much info is less productive/distractive for the folks who make this thing happen.
so its time to go kill and find stuff.
and lame not to do so.
:)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2014, 05:52:01 pm »
How do you know all this? I need details please. Some quotes from the admins would be nice if you can find some  ;D

It's approximately somewhere between 54.93218383% and 78.32832273327%..
Oh, thanks for that estimated percentage lol
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 05:54:48 pm by Gimper »

Celard

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2014, 12:25:00 pm »
Rumors about wipe - informations from first hand = kilgore quotes about wipe from reoladed forum (suggestion board ect)

''Pyromaniac will be changed with wipe.'' kilgore

,,Ok time to end this trollfest and implement min. 2 AP per shot.'' Kilgore

,,After wipe there will be a clear rule that bots and autoclickers will be banned on sight. Maybe this won't help in all cases. Burglar looks very advanced, it took me a while to watch his patterns and test it a bit by teleporting into various places. A piece of good work  however, we are against machines playing the game effectively, as it's simply not fair vs players. With a bit of experience from the first session I think we'll know what should be allowed and what shouldn't. For example, fixboy autoclickers are fine for me, because they do what game interface should do; therefore, if it happens we don't have new fixboy with wipe, then it will be still allowed." kilgore

,,After some update (probably wipe) all sorts of companions, mercenaries and other followers will not attack players - even if attacked directly. At the same time, some nerfs from the past will go away, so it will be easier to use followers for PvE purposes.
And if somebody wants PvP, then he should do that without help of NPCs. It should solve all problems with PvE in PvP, while not making it harsh (again) for PvE players.'' Kilgore

,,Crafting robots/turrets will be possible soon, we've got some interesting ideas and some features are already partially done.'' Kilgore

,,Slave mining will not be removed, but limited via overweight. Manual gathering will be made a bit easier, though.
Bank interest is just a bad feature, because it gives profit for doing nothing. Doesn't matter if it's 10% or 1% or 0.001%, it will give huge profit to those who farm a lot of caps, while casual players will get nothing out of it. It's simply bad for game economy. Item bonuses will stay" kilgore

,,There will be Autodoc machine somewhere for changing character skin permanently. For a price, of course. And after wipe." Kilgore

,,Okay, so I'll try to add Incendiary Grenade with wipe.'' Kilgore

,,Well, there actually was 3-minute relog timer in the beginning of this session. It was removed at some point, probably due to my mistake. It will be back after wipe, just to ensure no one gets ban for a fast relog without knowing what's going on." Kilgore

Quote from: S.T.A.L.K.E.R on May 09, 2014, 04:15:09 PM
Level cap would be nice
,,Whoa it would be a big step backwards. Problems like 1 ST can be solved some other way.'' Kilgore

,,I agree with the suggestion, also I think that you will be able to run with M60 after wipe" Kilgore

"Two laser weapons (each with burst mode) will be added after wipe. SMG and something like LSW." Kilgore

,,Nope, they won't be attacking other players. Animal "mercs" will be changed to companions." Kilgore

,,I will add anti-personnel devices instead." Kilgore (in topic of craftable bear traps)

,,Yeah, after wipe controlling faction will gain some bottle caps from buyers (things like professions, detonators, drugs) in town." Kilgore

Topic uzi 9mm ,,Will be added with wipe." Kilgore

,,There will be some changes to crafting bonus, and -1 AP bonus from crafting will be likely removed (but possible via other means)." Kilgore

,,As I wrote in another topic, -1 AP bonus will be removed from crafting, but possible to acquire from rare drops.
+range bonus will be probably added.
No further changes are planned, especially adding many weapon variants." Kilgore

,,Yep, HPA will be swapped with APA" kilgore (about HPA skin)

Roof&walls disable button “Already done for roofs and walls, waiting for wipe." kilgore

,,First aid on high hp enemies will be lowered." Kilgore

Distres signal from helmets ,,Will be done." Kilgore

,,mojuk has done a feature of sharing experience with party already, it's waiting for wipe." Kilgore

"Renting rooms will be improved." kilgore

STOP button ,,Already done, waiting for wipe." Kilgore

Extended mag for 14mm pistol  kilgore: ,,OK"

,,Possible solutions for TB balancing will be implemented when available (there goes Fast Shot change), but do not ask me to do something that no one has ever done." Kilgore

,,Making Ghost Town available one week (or so) before the new session sounds good for me. AFAIK the map is present in game as I didn't touch it when working on 2238 source. So it should require no effort for me to simply add this location somewhere on worldmap.
Urukhai is reworking the map for possibly better PvP, after wipe the reworked version will be present on worldmap, of course with some reward spawners and some NPC guards (like Warehouse). Locker from New Reno Arms will be removed, but since New Reno has been reworked already (all maps merged into one, check Urukhai's work in another forum section), we'll place something there as well. Not as profitable as today, but wipe will bring many changes.. we'll see how it works." Kilgore

,,XL70E3 will be a rare item after wipe anyway.'' kilgore

Without quote:

Crafting 45 caliber 500 pieces will be possible after wipe

Pulse pistol = craftable

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2014, 03:05:29 pm »
Few corrections:

- Mercenaries will be able to engage players, they are one-use anyway. However, as mercenaries are NPC, they could be countered with companions etc.
- As almost no one supports 3-minute relog timer and serious amount of negative feedback was posted about it, it won't be introduced again.

I confirm the rest of the quotes.
I thought I posted more info about the update ;) What's above is only a part of what's to be done or what was done already. That also means you will need to wait longer.