May 06, 2024, 01:18:51 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Unite!  (Read 87189 times)

Bison

Re: Unite!
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2015, 03:44:01 pm »
I ain't the leader of The Khans Matt, wise up. You'll get what's coming, they always do.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2015, 04:54:38 pm »
I'm afraid it was with help from UV, anyway many new factions took control of towns in last days, maybe big factions are dead...
Help there wasn't necessary. And something about "big factions". In last battle in Gecko we had 6 players vs 10-12 MOD.

Im not running scared, and we will meet...it's just the matter of time, so please act as warrior, leader of khans, not moron. And learn from your defeat  in silence, or be proud of victory over me in silence too. Not like 4years old girl who won her first prize in Her life...
I also want to see that you are something more than forum warrior.

Np, just let me get back from holiday. Im best in TB, but RT PvP can be fun too. Im not forum warrior, Im just enjoying forum "games" as much as in-game features...take it easy pal :)
MODs are not old big factions, and one more thing...you left your old faction ? O_o

I ain't the leader of The Khans Matt, wise up. You'll get what's coming, they always do.
I tought you are, sorry than...anyway if Im gonna die, its okay...thats how wastes work, just get it easy and respect your opponents...act like warrior, not little girl and don't miss the point of what Im saying :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2015, 05:42:03 pm »
It's fairly easy to miss the point of what you are saying because you can't type for shit. You don't just demand respect from me "Mr Warrior" you prove it in game.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2015, 06:04:17 pm »
MODs are not old big factions, and one more thing...you left your old faction ? O_o
Three words: they stop playing.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2015, 06:19:50 pm »
The funny thing about all the people who bitch about Khan TB Encounters - is that 90% of those encounters are spawned by OTHER PLAYERS, and the Khans have entered that encounter to kill said player.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2015, 10:16:37 pm »
In Khan county victims cry.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2015, 02:47:00 am »
Where on earth is Khanistan? I'm from Afghanistan, is it close?
The one time they got me- All I has was s knife. Oh, maybe a radio, too.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Bison

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2015, 07:06:21 am »

So you got killed by a Khan once and then you decided to join the all mighty "unite" against us? Aha!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2015, 12:32:45 pm »
So you got killed by a Khan once and then you decided to join the all mighty "unite" against us? Aha!

Yeah, the picture emerges clearly haha.

Now that Kuba very ungenerously settled my debt to Khans, I'm in, and TTM is in.

---

ChosenOne was out walking with a knife and a radio, harvesting fibres for that new combat armour she always wanted whilst chatting it away on radio 0. She was focusing on scraping the bark of the mutated leafless trees at her favourite spot when the wind grew and a chill went down her spine, thats when she noticed a shadow beside her own. Slowly she turned around, firmly clutching the knife in her right hand. What she saw made the hairs on her arms rise. The shabby drooling cross-eyed raider must have snuck up behind her, there they stood, face to face, one inch from each other. The asian raiders breath was foul and stank of rotgut, she noticed his raised green veins and her experience told her this young man was a junkie, certainly addicted to buffout and likely psycho aswell. He carried a high velocity smg.

"THE KHAAAAAAANS!!" Shouted the yellow-skinned terror straight in her face, spit flying.

A Khan Recruit, she thought. She had heard about them before and knew they where trophy-hunters, trying to prove themselves to be accepted into the inner circle of their supiriors they brought home the heads of man, women and child alike.

"THE KHAAAAAAAAAANS!!!" He bellowed, this time from the depths of his empty, chem-filled stomach.

He's still a young man, she thought, I might be able to get out of this still. She put one hand on her hip, put on a flirtatious smile and winked.

"A man can only be out in the wastes that long, women to handsome" -She said and hid the knife behind her back.

"THE KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!" -He roared back at her, his eyes rolling and spit flying as he let the smg rip.

She fell to the ground, pierced by between 20-30 bullets.

Her eyes saw a white light and she felt a warm feeling, her nostrils caught on to the scent. "Fuck he's pissing on me" was her last thought as she walked into the light.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2015, 02:08:43 pm »
An epic masterpiece Meng.

Lone still has the Knife!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2015, 02:32:00 pm »
An epic masterpiece Meng.

Lone still has the Knife!

"Rone still has knifu", soon on broadway.

EDIT: Think it's Ninja Chapter common-loot though, TKs-Kuba is still a recruit.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 02:40:53 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2015, 05:16:44 pm »
Not a bad story. For a barbarian raider you have a way with words. Only inaccuracy from what I hear is that khans don't use drug builds. +10points since its about killing mika too.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2015, 05:38:34 pm »
Not a bad story. For a barbarian raider you have a way with words. Only inaccuracy from what I hear is that khans don't use drug builds. +10points since its about killing mika too.

LOL total myth.  100% of Khans use Drug builds.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2015, 06:03:45 pm »
Oh PU-LEASE! I wanted to since your pm.....
That's hardly amazing.
Amazing is the guy that got me halfway between Den and Modoc. Out in the middle of NOWHERE, and he got me.
But that WAS on 2238, not here.......
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2015, 08:34:18 pm »
That's hardly amazing.
Amazing is the guy that got me halfway between Den and Modoc. Out in the middle of NOWHERE, and he got me.
But that WAS on 2238, not here.......

That's not true now is it.

Your debt was on here, to the General Bison himself, which you saw as repaid after the Khan Recruit TKs-Kuba killed you HERE on Reloaded. It's all there in the quoted posts and especially so since Kuba was not in 2238.

Glad you like it but ill rumors, I mostly drool, that was mentats and psycho speaking through VISIONS!

We're all chemmed up... Also as everyone knows Khan chems is the best refined shit there is, gives higher bonuses and lasts longer. The radiation is bothersome though.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:36:53 pm by Dr. Mengelito »