Username:

Password:

Topic: Fast Relog  (Read 11889 times)

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Fast Relog
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 02:01:19 pm »
yeah, i also was so heated up in a fight where gnaa member killed me in the end i did fast relog just to take that loot (got killed so i think it was "okay" in the end). after calming down i realized it wasnt worth it, why did i wanted that one PA so much if have like 9 or 10 of them at tent? maybe it was cause bluesuit was the laughing 3rd person that takes stuff stuff while the others are pvping each other :) but since then never fastrelogged again..

i'm just sad because of discussions like this. we all don't want this server to die.. but if i would be new and see threads like this or like others ("server is dead"-threads etc) i would reconsider my decision about start playing on this server.

yeah: but who wants to be just a GM and dont want to play the game at same time? those ppl are rare and the trust kilgore need to have in them needs time we dont really have :/

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 02:24:55 pm »
We kill Jessie Jane all the time in pvp battles against BBS, and the fucking character is (off) before hiting the ground, each time. Sometimes happends with Seki. Don't tell me he is rage quitting, because i always find him on worldmap 5 minutes later.
I NEVER fastrelog/duallog, and kilgore checked me in the middle of some epic TB fight near SF. Me and a friend, both with shity 170 hp pve builds, encounter Leonardo and Seki (without implants :D ) running away after they killed some npcs in TB. We kill Seki, leonardo pawned my friend, I hide, Selda find the encounter and help us, Seki came back and killed him, I killed Seki. Xdout shows up, telling me he is friendly (because he moves stupidly, I could shoot firts and he pissed in his combat armor), he shoot me, Seki backstab me, blows one of my balls off. I transformed Xdout and Seki in two piles of meat, and the fight goes on with another faction blablablapiwpiwpiw... In the same time my friend tries to come back and regear with whats on the ground (there was many shit on the ground) but don't succed. And then what? I am TP in some GM bunker and kilgore ask me to count to 100 when my friend has to run in circles! Worse humiliation possible for the honnorable warrior I am. This was so weird I had to ask Kilgore later what happened. Did BBS PM a GM, crying and begging for justice (because getting killed by some lonely noob when you are BBS is fucking impossible, the guy MUST be cheating) ? Or was kilgore just watching, and checked someone randomly? I'll never know.
There were like 10 guys in that encounter, half of them where BBS and only us two had to proove our fairplay, WTF?

Kaaon

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 02:37:46 pm »
We kill Jessie Jane all the time in pvp battles against BBS, and the fucking character is (off) before hiting the ground, each time. Sometimes happends with Seki. Don't tell me he is rage quitting, because i always find him on worldmap 5 minutes later.
I NEVER fastrelog/duallog, and kilgore checked me in the middle of some epic TB fight near SF. Me and a friend, both with shity 170 hp pve builds, encounter Leonardo and Seki (without implants :D ) running away after they killed some npcs in TB. We kill Seki, leonardo pawned my friend, I hide, Selda find the encounter and help us, Seki came back and killed him, I killed Seki. Xdout shows up, telling me he is friendly (because he moves stupidly, I could shoot firts and he pissed in his combat armor), he shoot me, Seki backstab me, blows one of my balls off. I transformed Xdout and Seki in two piles of meat, and the fight goes on with another faction blablablapiwpiwpiw... In the same time my friend tries to come back and regear with whats on the ground (there was many shit on the ground) but don't succed. And then what? I am TP in some GM bunker and kilgore ask me to count to 100 when my friend has to run in circles! Worse humiliation possible for the honnorable warrior I am. This was so weird I had to ask Kilgore later what happened. Did BBS PM a GM, crying and begging for justice (because getting killed by some lonely noob when you are BBS is fucking impossible, the guy MUST be cheating) ? Or was kilgore just watching, and checked someone randomly? I'll never know.
There were like 10 guys in that encounter, half of them where BBS and only us two had to proove our fairplay, WTF?
no, you wasnt only one who had to prove your fairplay, i was TP to jail too and had to prove because i had 2 character there and i just said that i used duallog without wasting Kilgore's time, ban... then i continued in this epic TB battle as Seki

Characters: Seki., Kaonqq
Ban duration: 168h
Description: Using duallog in Turn-Based battle

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 02:51:14 pm »
OK then, I was mistaking. But that epic fight told me something: a BBS without implants and with average gear (u had a 14 mm and leonardo a m60, why the fuck do I remember?) is not that dangerous. Quality gear makes everything (i had epic LSW+turboplasma). Recently, I had to remember that, u oneshoted me with Vindicator in reno xD

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 03:39:52 pm »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »
... Cause TB fights are all about player's skill  ::)

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 05:14:39 pm »
from an UV soldier, who doesn't want to see server dying and pvp dying. I like figthing bbs, they are a good challenge. I never had any problem with them apart from Burstdeath who is a dick, but it has nothing to do with faction.
YES! I'AM DICK AND I LIKE IT!
And you know what, lets dance crybabies, we are not whining about this shit, we are regrouping and fighting again!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 05:16:43 pm by BurstDeath »

Kaaon

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 05:19:30 pm »
sry but you want to tell me about pvp ? PLEASE  ;D this is UV STYLE when they cant win normally..
this is difference, you are playing for loot, we are playing for pvp and fun.. i would really like to know what u want to do with all that loot because there will be wipe soon and you have 4658484 rare/uniques items in tent from NR/WH/TC because you are looting them 24/7 and you are still using shit items in pvp and you are crying about fast relogs ? seriously ? first think before starting topic about fast relogs please..
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 05:23:52 pm by Seki »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2014, 05:27:25 pm »
We also play when we have people connected :), but I agree it's a bit gay to take town when no one is connected.

I always brink HPA or PA in TC.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 05:28:10 pm »
I agree TB fights don't need any rt combat skill, no doubt. But it still requires some basic tactical. Tactics only one of the 3 guys i was fighting applied (Leonardo) such as "hide at the end of your turn if you are not sure to finish the guy" and "don't underestimate enemy because it has low hp (i had 170). What is weak in 5 vs 5 rt fight can kick your ass in a 1 vs 2 tb fight. Seki and Xdout rushed me (well, what you could call rushing in tb). 170 hp doesn't always mean "sniper" or "useless noob build". It has both tank perks and all brd/mrd, no lifegiver. He shot me once with minigun for like 60 damage (haha) and didn't take cover. "Yeah man I am a BBS, I have 285 hp, I cannot die. Two lsw burst and two turbo plasma shots later, the mighty tank was drinking his blood. He played like noob, died like noob.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 05:48:16 pm »
you want to tell me about pvp ? PLEASE  ;D this is UV STYLE when they cant win normally..
this is difference, you are playing for loot, we are playing for pvp and fun..

When you were with burstdeath and another noob you recruited and a sneaker helping you in WH, I came like 3 or 4 times, until i had no more lsw left in my car. First time it was to fight the one who looted the chest, then i killed your noob, came back, killed the noob again and burstdeath and died and came back and died again. Man u think this is my way to spare loot? Of course not, I wanted to fight, don't care about winning and looting shit. I wanted a good fight, u gave it too me. Yes I died like 3 times, if i was crying about stuff i would not have returned after first death. You were 3 fighters inside, and I appreciated the challenge. I did it for fun, for glory! So don't insult us.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »
we are taking special items all the time the statement is invalid

Margaux

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 08:07:48 pm »
Lets play Counter Strike?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2014, 09:44:58 pm »

I remember this TB fight, I watched it and checked some characters that looked suspicious. Some were banned (exactly as Seki said above). I checked 7 characters in total. The test is nothing special so there is no reason to get excited about it. People who play fair pass it easily (as you did) and others...well.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2014, 10:36:47 pm »

I remember this TB fight, I watched it and checked some characters that looked suspicious. Some were banned (exactly as Seki said above). I checked 7 characters in total. The test is nothing special so there is no reason to get excited about it. People who play fair pass it easily (as you did) and others...well.

Are you going to check the fight in this topic?