May 11, 2024, 06:26:35 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Items disappeared from my tent  (Read 2339 times)

Phyne

• View Profile
Items disappeared from my tent
« on: June 20, 2016, 12:24:15 am »
I'm stumped here. I had a bunch of stuff stored in the container in my tent. I was out exploring and lootin and during an encounter some players entered my cell and blew me up with a rocket launcher. Upon returning to my tent, all my stashed items were gone.

Wtf happened?

On a side note, players can just enter the same spot as you wherever you are and kill you at any time? What the hell man? There are people running around with rocket launchers while I'm struggling killing raiders. How the fuck am I supposed to progress at all if they can just blow me up at will?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:26:12 am by Phyne »

Einherjar

Re: Items disappeared from my tent
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 12:53:35 am »
You must be the one that had the map on him.

Don't carry maps  8)

Phyne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 12:59:48 am »
Holy shit! I didn't know that's what maps did LOL. Thanks for the heads up I guess... bastard  :'(

I'm still curious about that second question though. How did you enter into our cell while we were just exploring the city? I've been unable to enter into other people cells.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 01:05:06 am by Phyne »

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 01:38:43 am »
Its random, if someone is in the same area as you and you're in an encounter that isn't a tent, they can join in and either help you fight the npc's, or more likely, kill you.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 01:55:31 am »
This server is easy to get loot, don't worry.  You'll notice some random encounters will have red text indicating players and that's how my clan mates found you, also if you're just dropping into the map there is a chance to drop in on players by accident as well.

Phyne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 02:01:39 am »
It's all good. I'm laughing about it now, that was really stupid.

Fun fucking game by the way!

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 02:19:20 am »
Good attitude, hopefully you'll stick around.  Don't mind our patrols, they are simply collecting taxes.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 07:44:32 am »
...and piss anywhere :D
GUN FOR HIRE

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 08:15:47 am »
Protip/everyone knows tip: if you go hunt in the wasteland, take not too much items, only needed equipment. If someone kill you, you wont lose too much.
Also make more tents around wasteland, maybe buy faction base if you get this 10k caps...
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 09:27:25 pm »
We packed all your stuff on my brahmin and took off into the sunset to pay for the lost rocket. Rest easy knowing your broc flowers and ores are now oiling the Khan Warmachine!

When you feel you wanna do the killing instead, join us at: http://www.khanscentral.com

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 10:43:18 pm »
When you will be upset, remember that even old players have shit luck from time to time. Today I had forced enco while traveling with my car, and I was shot down by some noob cause I lost few precious seconds on searching forum...I feel ashamed...
GUN FOR HIRE