May 11, 2024, 10:41:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: fist injustice  (Read 951 times)

Rejawalk

• View Profile
fist injustice
« on: November 06, 2013, 11:50:29 pm »
you kill melee on this server. for them, no one is playing from at least I have not seen or seen, but as the carpet. the problem is that you need to run a melee and still hit. here is a problem. take the 2 situations. 1. 1 to 1. A player with a close combat does not run so far to the enemy, or the enemy will flee. to strand principle he did not run so far because of its damage, while sniper ..... there is a chance if nayper not tuck him in the groin. if you do not tuck, then just starts to run and there is already a player does not sdelaet.2. 2 let the enemy and they are like level 10. are you running to 1 enemy and he runs away, and at this time you shoot 2. you begin to run until 2 in the beginning you shoot 1 and 2 runs quietly. when the cord can easily reel these two players. to the player with close combat to kill the player, he needs to break a leg. chance of breaking up is not great, but we have a perk that takes 25% of the modifier armor ...... 25% of this from bb ... Well let 3%. I do not think they play a special role. take another one situation. player runs to the strand with a minigun, or to power a Gatling. He already runs about 50% hp and he turns out to be close to the enemy ..... this is one place. chance to break his arm is small. If you break his hand, he will start to run away. you anyway, so you need to kill him to break a leg. super sledgehammer at all uncomfortable in terms of 1. it uncomfortable to play because of the range of 2 hexes which does not work "in your face". I was trying to find a solution through psycho + perks to resists. then it turns or decrease HP, or damage. I tried to raise armor class, but it only helps from snipers and that with hexes 30-50.

I suggest replacing "Hit the Gaps" on perks, which adds such a chance to break a leg and a perk that increases the chance of breaking your arm. or perk increases the maximum hp players with close combat.

Strike

Re: fist injustice
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 12:39:50 am »
Close Combat characters are just.. so bad.
When server was started, I was thinking like you that Unarmed is best.

I think everything is done to help Close Combat characters.