May 06, 2024, 08:56:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 79915 times)

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 05:48:04 pm »

yes, the true power of knd
Its the irony inside of that 'sentence'
I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written
empty is also wrongly written
sentence isn't ending with <dot>
The only iron is the day when you were born,i bet you were born on highway cause that's the place where most accidents happends,you can't even writh some senseful sentence,all you write is some shit about grammar and hipster bull shit like: "lol" "cry  me a river" etc.
You speaking always like an faggot,I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.,,

Here my friend, I colored red all your mistakes!
Here maggot i colored level of highest annoying faggot infinite and far beyond...
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?action=profile;u=35

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 05:49:02 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written
The only iron is the day when you were born,i bet you were born on highway cause that's the place where most accidents happends,you can't even writh some senseful sentence,all you write is some shit about grammar and hipster bull shit like: "lol" "cry  me a river" etc.
You speaking always like an faggot,I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.,,

Here maggot i colored level of annoying faggot infinite and beyond...
But that isn't the right link to your 'art' subforum where you make your 'textures' and 'models'. You made a mistake again!

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 05:53:03 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written

But that isn't the right link to your 'art' subforum where you make your 'textures' and 'models'. You made a mistake again!
Ah how cute from a guy like you,It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork...

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 05:55:34 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written

Ah how cute from a guy like you,It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork...

I know whats even cuter, you attempting to type the message properly - yet I can still spot two mistakes. See if you can find them.
You'll get A+ if you find it in one minute! Otherwise its your homework young man.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 05:58:11 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written

I know whats even cuter, you attempting to type the message properly - yet I can still spot two mistakes. See if you can find them.
You'll get A+ if you find it in one minute! Otherwise its your homework young man.
Damn you are so annoying with this grammar shit everytime,i was right that you don't know anything else,we all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough...

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 06:00:49 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written

Damn you are so annoying with this grammar shit everytime,i was right that you don't know anything else,we all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough...
And you seem to be lacking the sense of logic, how can I be ape when I know grammar better than you? Its pretty stupid you know, the one who refuses to learn (Grammar in this case) and refuses to see reason, is mostly considered the Ape. Yet you know, you consider me ape because /I am better/ than you.
You're losing it man, you should again take a break before your power levels start to show. I can already smell the spaghetti.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 06:03:49 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written

And you seem to be lacking the sense of logic, how can I be ape when I know grammar better than you? Its pretty stupid you know, the one who refuses to learn (Grammar in this case) and refuses to see reason, is mostly considered the Ape. Yet you know, you consider me ape because /I am better/ than you.
You're losing it man, you should again take a break before your power levels start to show. I can already smell the spaghetti.
Hah you dumb idiot,this isn't my main national language so i don't give a shit,it's not my problem that you were wasting more hours on learning it then me,which also means that you have no point and you keep talking in circles.I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.
Oh btw,If you really want to know about some mistakes you should ask your parents...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:05:49 pm by kill n die »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 06:05:21 pm »
Knife_CZ knocks him out of the ring! KND is now extremely angry and his fury will spread across all the forum!!!!!!
Damn princess your comments beats even facebook,here take my like,you sacrifice so much of you when you really wrote such shit there...
We shall all salute you.

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 06:07:27 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written

Hah you dumb idiot,this isn't my main national grammar so i don't give a shit,it's not my problem that you were wasting more hours on learning it then me,which also means that you have no point and you keep talking in circles.I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.
Oh btw,If you really want to know about some mistakes you should ask your parents...
That's like saying:
'Oh man they didn't taught me to cook in school, I don't give a shit if its poisoned and you can't eat it, it's not my problem, the main thing is I know how to put bunch of stuff into a pot n' boil it'
What are you, retarded? What kind of a bloody argument is that? You're really losing it, the chitchats aren't that fun with you anymore.

Well I suppose your true rage will start when you'll get permamently banned ei? Looks like you been banned, what third time now?

Also 'wasting' my time on learning a language, well I suppose its better to be a no-lifer like you, and play this game daily and learning how to kill some bluesuits and getting kicked from factions (YOU'RE A REAL PRO IN THAT!). You know how to spend time my friend.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:10:02 pm by Knife_cz »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 06:08:27 pm »

Hah you dumb idiot,this isn't my main national grammar

And as you show,this isn't your last piece of shit you post there,damn you must be so dumb and ugly,you could be a modern abstract masterpiece...

Daryl

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 06:10:29 pm »
wow wow...me happy...#knd is wagging his tail

good doggy
Is someone paying you for being such faggot? No seriously,it seems like he is paying really good...

Now kill n die be a good doggy and don't woof until bbs tell you good doggy! That Chain seems very tight around your neck,

Kirkor it's only been since Sunday before then we have been winning but fair enough bbs is a strong team so yeah! And we except that we won't argue there

Anyways here is a Scooby snack for kill n die good doggy
I have no chain there and i can do there whatever i want,and you'd beter stop sucking your teamates cock's so hard cause you geting fuckedup everyminute by what you say,how cute that you only can reply what they said,just changed few words and you thinks it's a whole new concept,write when you will be able to write something from your own head you little copy cat.

here we go again with the gay comments thing again about sucking cocks? Man why u always talk about gay things you really are weird man! Your obsessed with gayness

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 06:11:11 pm »
It's not like that you cup cake,can you even read? Or do you just write what you "understand",do you still like nature....despite what it did to you?

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 06:12:10 pm »
Kill N Die is a very angry man, he must be stopped! His anger is more furious than a gay ugandan anime fan, so let's stop him together, guys!
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 06:13:30 pm »
wow wow...me happy...#knd is wagging his tail

good doggy
Is someone paying you for being such faggot? No seriously,it seems like he is paying really good...

Now kill n die be a good doggy and don't woof until bbs tell you good doggy! That Chain seems very tight around your neck,

Kirkor it's only been since Sunday before then we have been winning but fair enough bbs is a strong team so yeah! And we except that we won't argue there

Anyways here is a Scooby snack for kill n die good doggy
I have no chain there and i can do there whatever i want,and you'd beter stop sucking your teamates cock's so hard cause you geting fuckedup everyminute by what you say,how cute that you only can reply what they said,just changed few words and you thinks it's a whole new concept,write when you will be able to write something from your own head you little copy cat.

here we go again with the gay comments thing again about sucking cocks? Man why u always talk about gay things you really are weird man! Your obsessed with gayness
Haha little boy spoke again,when is someone fagget how you will call him? some other words? will you call him darylover or so? naming things correct it's called...
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just wrote there...

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 06:14:04 pm »
Kill N Die is a very angry man, he must be stopped! His anger is more furious than a gay ugandan anime fan, so let's stop him together, guys!
Its already too late, his rage can not be stopped! We must pack our stuff before its too late.
He can explode any minute, any time, ANYWHERE!