May 14, 2024, 02:30:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Caves  (Read 1702 times)

Kaaon

Caves
« on: April 27, 2014, 09:57:56 am »
currently are caves much more effective with highlighting items modes and this is very unfair to those who are playing without them and thats not good, those mods shouldnt do that huge difference, shouldnt be must have..
thats why system of getting loot from caves should be somehow (?) changed..
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:17:14 am by Seki »

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: Caves
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 10:04:46 am »
I would change cave items to low and mid tier items only. Hunting rifles, leather armors and stuff like that.
High tier items in caves should only be lootable from tough critters like mercs or raiders, if at all.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 10:15:17 am »
They could be found also in some containers like Bones, dead bodys etc.
Or bones of aliens?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 12:15:27 pm by Corax »

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 11:05:18 am »
They could be found also in some containers like Bones, dead bodys etc.

That could be one solution.
Corpses with deathclaws, crates/pots with tribals, footlockers with mercs/raiders ect

I would change cave items to low and mid tier items only. Hunting rifles, leather armors and stuff like that.
High tier items in caves should only be lootable from tough critters like mercs or raiders, if at all.

I don't know about that. Caves are a way that both mega-gangs and soloers alike can get the top-gears.
Moo?
Wasteland is harsh.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 12:05:05 pm »
I don't know about that. Caves are a way that both mega-gangs and soloers alike can get the top-gears.
Moo?
Sure, but if it is farmable it will never be rare. The game would just be flooded with it again.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 06:41:16 pm »
After wipe if mines are reworked, caves could be a way to gather resources (iron and mineral, low chances of HQ). Just a few veins of mats, which wouldnt respawn. I dont see any reason to find pulse pistols and turbo plasma rifles in there (not even the enclave patrols has them)

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 09:45:32 pm »
After wipe if mines are reworked, caves could be a way to gather resources (iron and mineral, low chances of HQ). Just a few veins of mats, which wouldnt respawn. I dont see any reason to find pulse pistols and turbo plasma rifles in there (not even the enclave patrols has them)

Yeah, I suggested adding ore and minerals to random locations before as well,
so you can have public mines require entrance fees to make it harder to exploit them with bots.

Strike

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 11:14:53 pm »
so you can have public mines require entrance fees to make it harder to exploit them with bots.
This went quite offtopic, again.

Hmm, I think caves should have some mineral/iron ore veins. Maybe just little chance to get HQ materials, and those most rare weapons should be removed from caves.