May 13, 2024, 07:47:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fonline: Reloaded Forum Gold Accounts!  (Read 4518 times)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
Re: Fonline: Reloaded Forum Gold Accounts!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2016, 01:00:48 am »
I can't believe it, I went into the kitched to grab a sandwich and seems my Gold Account had already made me one. Grabbed it and started to walk back to my study and hear this strange noise like someone was tapping the keyboard, turns out my Gold Account had corrected all the spelling in this post I was about to make! Very pleased with this service so far!
I had a similar experience. I opened my video editor and my Gold account had played several games ALL THE WAY THROUGH and had edited them with salty commentary. +1 so far.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2016, 01:04:37 am »
Sign me up! All writers get 80% of the profits! So far I've received a whooping 0$ for my efforts! Yeeeeehaw!

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2016, 01:34:25 am »
"soons" aop wipe , there u can get platinum memberships if u obey the law

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 02:35:29 am »
Holy cripe! I went to the bathroom to take a poop, and while I'm sitting there i notice there is no toilet paper. I hear a knock on the door, and my Gold Member tosses in a roll of paper! I've only had it for a few hours and I've already got MORE than my money's worth!

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 02:45:14 am »
Holy cripe! I went to the bathroom to take a poop, and while I'm sitting there i notice there is no toilet paper. I hear a knock on the door, and my Gold Member tosses in a roll of paper! I've only had it for a few hours and I've already got MORE than my money's worth!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Also

http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2949

Ashes of Phoenix is wiping on my birthday! Feels almost like a "hey, thanks Corosive for working on Reloaded!" No, thank you AoP! Keep the spirit of Fonline alive!

http://fonline-aop.net/site/index.php

https://youtu.be/LQ-CbTsk9OA
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:55:38 am by Corosive »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 06:17:12 pm »
Well, well, well...Our greatly known rockstar Doctor Mengelito, Baron of Khans was kind enough to give me trial with this fancy Gold Account. Well, I need to admit that it's great thing. You feel pain in your back? No problem, it will give you couple of sweet asian gurls skilled in massage  ;)
Are you hungry? No problem, well prepared dinner will be waiting in 5 minutes for you.
There's even more guys!

Another advantage...you will have more attractive women, more jet and booze than any brahmin could ever carry on his back.

The only disadvantage is that, there's so many advantages that you will be never able to count them all.

Good idea, sir.  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2016, 08:24:09 am »
Just upgraded to gold account.  Guys I have to be honest, this is fucking epic!  My gold account downloaded all the latest drivers for my pc! and things are running smooth!

I want to rename myself to Goldgantua.