May 21, 2024, 09:02:51 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: PVP players have SUCH a toxic attitude.  (Read 8270 times)

Iguana Vendor

PVP players have SUCH a toxic attitude.
« on: February 21, 2015, 12:46:24 pm »
I'm a new player, I went into a pvp zone naked in the hopes of seeing a multiplayer PVP fight in my beloved engine for the first time. So I announced myself in shout and went in excited. Then the spawn killing started, along with the "your mom" insults out of the blue. Idiots like GNAA Member and pretty much everyone else in "Poor Mongol(oids)" and "Bang Bang I'm a Faggot" who would deliberately go out of their way to kill me over and over for no reason whatsoever while talking shit. If any of you fucktards are reading this, go play Call of Duty you sociopathic inbred children, you are toxic as fuck and I sincerely hope that Kilgore continues adding sanctions put on your "PVP" aka shoot every 90 hp newbie that is trying to enjoy or learn the game. The difference in approach-ability and level of intelligence between the RPers and PVPers is MASSIVE, I sincerely believe that most PVPers have some psychological trauma.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:02:14 pm by Iguana Vendor »

Cobra

• View Profile
Re: PVP players have SUCH a toxic attitude.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 12:48:44 pm »
wow you are retarded.

Blue suits get shot at TC timer because they can be enemy scouts.

A new level of shit-poasting.

Iguana Vendor

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 12:50:58 pm »
There are literally only three groups that dominate TC. I don't understand what you people are afraid of. Regardless, the attitude and amount of vitriol was ridiculous, and clearly it continues on the forums as well. This community is shit. You got what you wanted, Both I and my brother quit.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 12:51:13 pm »
I'm a new player, I went into a pvp zone naked in the hopes of seeing a multiplayer PVP fight in my beloved engine for the first time. So I announced myself in shout and went in excited. Then the spawn killing started, along with the "your mom" insults out of the blue. Idiots like GNAA Member and pretty much everyone else in "Poor Mongol(oids)" and "Bang Bang I'm a Faggot" who would deliberately go out of their way to kill me over and over for no reason whatsoever while talking shit. If any of you fucktards are reading this, go play Call of Duty you sociopathic inbred children, you are toxic as fuck and I sincerely hope that Kilgore continues adding sanctions put on your "PVP" aka shoot every 90 hp newbie that is trying to enjoy or learn the game.

tldr; Angry noob rant

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 01:10:35 pm »
Haha, you come running into a pvp zone while we are waiting for enemies and expect to just walk in? and then we killed you like 5 times and asked you who you were and you said nothing. Eventually you just start insulting us from across the map calling people on our teams pussies, and then complain about 1 "your mom" insult in response to those insults? I think you are the one with the toxic attitude.

Iguana Vendor

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 01:18:56 pm »
What? I called you guys pussies after you killed me and my brother about a dozen times for no reason, which makes the insult pretty damn accurate. I never expected to just waltz in and I clearly said I wanted to see a PVP fight for the first time. If you idiots weren't so god damned scared of a naked person and actually let me talk for a minute you'd realize I was no threat and everyone would leave content. I expected more from people who are playing an old Fallout game. Instead you are no better than the noobs that KOS in survival games like DayZ. I recorded the whole thing, will upload and post when I feel bothered to. Just goes to show that when people have the ability to kill you, they will do it for no reason other than because they can. This mod would have thousands of people playing if people like you weren't fucking it up.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:22:43 pm by Iguana Vendor »

HazMat

• Don't give a fuck about TC or your clan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 01:24:47 pm »
It's best to just keep away from TC areas unless you're taking part in them.
I'm not attacking you, but you need to understand, for TC people tend to take better gear, so they're on edge and cautious and will shoot anything that isn't a friend because if that person is a threat then it could seriously fuck up their plans.
It would be nice to be able to watch TC as it happens, but I don't think that'll ever happen in game.
You can still watch videos if they're uploaded by other people, but if there was a "real time spectator" sort of deal for TC, the factions would have a few people watching, acting as security cameras using team speak or something else.

Iguana Vendor

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 01:38:04 pm »
Fair enough, we will revisit this game post wipe, if it ever occurs. Until then, adieu.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 02:21:26 pm »
if you want to see pvp watchs videos or make an appropiate build, join a faction (well bbs nor mongols will take you now) and learn pvp by doing it. and finally.. stop crying although it was quite funny to read :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 02:36:47 pm by triqua »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 03:33:30 pm »
This should be posted in thunderdome.

KestreL

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 05:16:12 pm »
The last time I let a bluesuit watch a 3v3 fight, he said ok, then ran at me and detonated c4 and blew me up (My sniper.) So don't blaim the 'Idiot pk pvpers' in reno, blaim the whole fonline comunity kurwa.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 07:14:59 pm »
I'm a new player, I went into a pvp zone naked in the hopes of seeing a multiplayer PVP fight in my beloved engine for the first time. So I announced myself in shout and went in excited. Then the spawn killing started, along with the "your mom" insults out of the blue. Idiots like GNAA Member and pretty much everyone else in "Poor Mongol(oids)" and "Bang Bang I'm a Faggot" who would deliberately go out of their way to kill me over and over for no reason whatsoever while talking shit. If any of you fucktards are reading this, go play Call of Duty you sociopathic inbred children, you are toxic as fuck and I sincerely hope that Kilgore continues adding sanctions put on your "PVP" aka shoot every 90 hp newbie that is trying to enjoy or learn the game. The difference in approach-ability and level of intelligence between the RPers and PVPers is MASSIVE, I sincerely believe that most PVPers have some psychological trauma.
You have to also keep in mind that during TC etc, it IS a strategy to have someone announce they're innocent while posing as a new player or whatever, find the enemy and tell their team where said enemy is hiding.
And yeah, a lot of people in this game act like COD players. You get used to it and learn to just fight the respectable players.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 08:04:03 pm »
Blix is back  :facepalm
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 08:05:03 pm »
Blix is back  :facepalm
Rude :<
Not really back tho.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 08:43:50 pm »
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.