Topic: Unite!  (Read 87227 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Unite!
« Reply #405 on: August 29, 2015, 08:59:57 pm »
(...) That being said, please take a chill pill bro, put your head in a bucket of cold water or something (...)

You haven't won a single arguement, you haven't backed up a single word. The only thing you've managed to do is correct grammar - a peasants desperate last-resort according to eristics. To anyone with basic rhetoric schooling though you come through as frustrated, young and obsessed.

We pissed you off, and the only ones who are laughing here are we - at you. Keep flailing your little arms and cry, worm.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 29, 2015, 09:32:45 pm »
You haven't won a single arguement
Wait, we're having an argument (that's the correct spelling btw)?  :o So far I only see some khanbs crying for attention cause they are too scared to go to real PvP :|

you haven't backed up a single word
Was I supposed to? After all this thread only consists of silly so called "facts" taken out of the blue by khanbs so I'm sure whatever I said fit right in :)

The only thing you've managed to do is correct grammar - a peasants desperate last-resort - according to eristics. To anyone with basic rhetoric schooling though you come through as frustrated, young and obsessed.
Oh woe, Dr. Mongolito the psychiatrist. I'm sorry that you're illiterate but for any generic human being knowing basic grammar is nothing unusual - you should leave your cave and go back to school, your khanb friends are already there.

We pissed you off
That's a good one ;D

and the only ones who are laughing here are we - at you. Keep flailing your little arms and cry, worm.
Keep believing that, I don't mind :) After all it keeps the thread going, and all I'm getting is a good laugh at you ants yelling how you've slain elephants in PvP ;)

Keep going, piglet  :-*

PS: Still waiting for khanbs to post a SINGLE PvP screen shot  ::)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:35:54 pm by jokeusa »
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #407 on: August 30, 2015, 01:49:27 am »
(...) That being said, please take a chill pill bro, put your head in a bucket of cold water or something (...)
An oven would fit better.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 30, 2015, 06:20:34 am »
Butbutbutbut who would we laugh at if they'd fry themselves, UV isn't as amusing anymore :/

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #409 on: August 30, 2015, 11:09:55 pm »
Butbutbutbut who would we laugh at if they'd fry themselves, UV isn't as amusing anymore :/

Haha, you're the one being laughed at jokeusa.

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=3308.msg68644#new

Walls on:
Walls off:
Walls/roof off, item highlighter:

Same cave, Cave Helper, walls+roof setting on:

1 Enclave Helmet would've gone to waste  :(

Blotting out your name, for fear of Khan Reprisal, and/or posts of you getting wrckt in game in your LEATHER JACKET lololololol!

So weak kid...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 30, 2015, 11:24:23 pm »

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=3308.msg68644#new

Walls on:
Walls off:
Walls/roof off, item highlighter:

Same cave, Cave Helper, walls+roof setting on:

1 Enclave Helmet would've gone to waste  :(

Blotting out your name, for fear of Khan Reprisal, and/or posts of you getting wrckt in game in your LEATHER JACKET lololololol!

So weak kid...

He said he's a sneaker. So should he wear metal armor instead?  ???
GUN FOR HIRE

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #411 on: August 31, 2015, 12:02:44 am »
Hmmmmm........
Interesting point.
No, the oven would be far too big for him.
So weak kid...
This comming from a liar, I find myself thinking the bullshit flags need to come out.
Oh, and on the subject of weak..... who was it that need ca, a lsw, AND drugs to take me on in a leather jacket and armed with a half dozen ropes?
Oh right. YOU.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #412 on: August 31, 2015, 12:45:13 am »
This comming from a liar, I find myself thinking the bullshit flags need to come out.
Oh, and on the subject of weak..... who was it that need ca, a lsw, AND drugs to take me on in a leather jacket and armed with a half dozen ropes?
Oh right. YOU.

One could say that your ropes where khanfiscated.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #413 on: August 31, 2015, 05:42:44 am »
Hahaha,

She calls me a liar, and then tells some fanciful story about how I killed her in CA with an LSW for some ropes.

NEWSFLASH - I wasn't there honey, I just laughed at the screenshots of your misery, and your feeble attempt at Telliban Terrorism, when you tried to rat on us and delete us from the wiki.

The best part of the whole thing was that you sent me some sad tearful story about your life.  Which I also laughed at.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #414 on: August 31, 2015, 09:08:12 am »
Telliban Terrorism

Hahahaha!

Reloaded is fucking great - as we don't whine, don't cheat and don't snitch we fucking got the moral highground. Now that must be the first time boss?

Achievement unlocked.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 31, 2015, 04:19:54 pm »
oink <pics from other threads> oink
Damn, I am officially being stalked on by khanbs :o You could change your name to StalkerGargy, but I'm sure STALKER would feel offended.
I'm curious why do you hump me and rage at my posts so much though - I assure you I am NOT a Smurf IRL.

In any cays, sorry StalkerGargy - you're not my type  :-*

He said he's a sneaker. So should he wear metal armor instead?  ???
I'm not sure if there's any point in trying to explain how real PvP, lockerhunting and cavehunting works to a khanb  ::)

Oh right. YOU.
One could say that your ropes where khanfiscated.
One could say that khanbs are so afraid of getting strangled by Mika that they feel the need to confiscate said ropes :)

we don't whine, don't cheat and don't snitch
This month's contest for the most autistic post is over! The winner of first, second and third place - Dr.Mongolito !
Listen closely and the little voice in your head will tell you where the reward is, Mongo :)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #416 on: August 31, 2015, 04:39:49 pm »
Telliban Terrorism

Hahahaha!

Reloaded is fucking great - as we don't whine, don't cheat and don't snitch we fucking got the moral highground. Now that must be the first time boss?

Achievement unlocked.

ROFLMAO Meng, Yes! :)

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 31, 2015, 05:38:40 pm »
MY_STALKING_AFFECTION.JPG
I'm sorry I can't return your feelings :'( - you can try asking your khanbmate though, chrissomenumber is into guys ::)

ps: still waiting for khans to post a SINGLE PvP screen shot ;)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #418 on: August 31, 2015, 09:23:06 pm »
I'm not sure if there's any point in trying to explain how real PvP, lockerhunting and cavehunting works to a khanb  ::)

Hahaha lockerhunting and cavehunting he says...

I don't exp, I don't loot and I don't have to ask anyone to do it for me. I've got Hangarounds to tend to my basic needs.

Get off the forums and go back to shoveling shit, whether you do it in a cave or a city tile is up to you, commoner.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 09:25:24 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #419 on: September 01, 2015, 03:07:50 am »
Hey JokeUSA, do you drop out of sneak when you shovel shits? Or are you the mystery shit shoveler whose been stealing all the "fresh" droppings from the noobs in Hub?