May 17, 2024, 04:41:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Hardcore starting on Fonline:Reloaded.  (Read 8989 times)

Beer

• View Profile
Re: Hardcore starting on Fonline:Reloaded.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 11:13:21 pm »
I think I won't ever understand people who enjoy killing newbies.
For me they're just like pedophiles: love when victims are much weaker.

Personally I prefer killing the PKs.

Hostile behavior towards noobs leads to low online/server popularity/donations/game quality. And is just ridiculous.

Yes, yes, I know. Khans and other scum is just too good to be bothered by real challenges, so they prefer play against newbies, stealing their game experiece.

I know the PKing scumbags won't change as they're completely spoiled, being probably sexually abused during their childhood, but those who were killed by scum shouldn't repeat that.

Note that those PKs in 95% of cases are absolute losers in real life and will never bee able to harm anybody.

Consequently, killing noobs is a good way of compensation the shabbiness in real life. Forgive them. They're just can't play otherwise.

Well, I can only hope that in Future fonline will get rid of the mentally unstable players, enhancing the overall game quality.
A low amount of players or game quality isnt because of pkers. A low amount of players is from people getting bored of the game. I generally help new guys but on occasion I also kill them if they are trying to loot things that arent theirs or are being equally annoying. Ive dropped into khan pk encounters and have saved noobs from them, but that is just because it is more fun to me and that doesnt mean the way I play is good and their way is bad. There is already noob protection in that hub is completely safe and it is harder to encounter lower level players so really if a new guy is pked its his own fault for going somewhere unguarded or walking into a flare trap or whatever. Ive seen new guys try and come into a town when i have been tcing and we tell them to leave and they refuse so we kill them, because of the threat of them possibly being a spy or stealing loot from dead enemies or teammates. They then come on forum and post huge rants about how they were so unjustly killed and this game sucks and we are psychos blablabla. Not all new guys are like this, but these are the kind we dont want. The guys who stay even if they get pked and dont immediately cry or ragequit and realize it is just a game are the type of people who this community needs Such as the guy who was pked in this thread. The normal guys already have plenty of protection, the only ones asking for more are the ones who freak out if they die. pks are part of the fun of fonline, regardless of if you are one of them or try to fight them. They also keep out the idiots who would try to play this game and i have no problem with that.

As far as calling them losers etc etc... well it sounds like you are butthurt from being pked because the way someone plays a game says nothing of their real life. Ive known many players who are pks and they are perfectly fine people irl, and ive known many non pks that arent fine people and vice versa.

DamJ.NeT

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 11:22:51 pm »
Well I won't say anything about how pkers are IRL, but its true having them killing you for the lol when you are lvl 10 is boring... Happened to me quite a few times already. Most of them have shitloads of stuff already, they even come with mates, but they still murder noobs. I get that they are bored, but I also understand people being discouraged by this. I am not one of them, one day they will pay, till then its just a solo game... Either farm remote areas or get one shot... Interesting !

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 11:35:55 pm »
Well I won't say anything about how pkers are IRL, but its true having them killing you for the lol when you are lvl 10 is boring... Happened to me quite a few times already. Most of them have shitloads of stuff already, they even come with mates, but they still murder noobs. I get that they are bored, but I also understand people being discouraged by this. I am not one of them, one day they will pay, till then its just a solo game... Either farm remote areas or get one shot... Interesting !
Or join a faction, learn the ropes, make some friends and have some fun while being able to band together for protection. The whole point of this game is factions and player interaction. For people who dont want to get killed, dont want to kill, and dont want to join a faction... well just play fallout 2 or start your own private server or something.

DamJ.NeT

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 12:12:39 am »
 You Sir are putting words in my mouth.
I never said I dont want to kill people nor get killed. I want to kill people, just not beginners.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 12:21:58 am »
I didnt mean you didnt want to, but you said it was a solo game and I was saying for people who want solo games or people who dont like killing people or dying(a LOT)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 06:09:05 am »
Well I play because of the fallout 1&2 feel and the AI is always the same ole shit or the loot isn't worth it. If I want to fight AI I'll load those games and as is player encs of any variety other than traps just don't trigger much, even when server reports 180 players on, so I take any player that pops up, if they are new, well sorry I know it sucks, MOD hunted me without mercy until I factioned up so I know how it feels to die to our style.  The game could use some more stuff to bring more excitement and variety to PvE which could in turn also boost player counts so it's less likely we only pop in on newbies, but from the sounds of it some of that may be better next season, but we will see how things go then I suppose.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2015, 11:37:48 am »
Well I play because of the fallout 1&2 feel and the AI is always the same ole shit or the loot isn't worth it. If I want to fight AI I'll load those games and as is player encs of any variety other than traps just don't trigger much, even when server reports 180 players on, so I take any player that pops up, if they are new, well sorry I know it sucks, MOD hunted me without mercy until I factioned up so I know how it feels to die to our style.  The game could use some more stuff to bring more excitement and variety to PvE which could in turn also boost player counts so it's less likely we only pop in on newbies, but from the sounds of it some of that may be better next season, but we will see how things go then I suppose.

And that's why I respect Chris, anyway new session will bring many new features,dungeons and quests, so there will be more things to do in PvE. I'm saying this in case if someone would be still interested in PvE.

Back to subject, if you would need help or something give me a PM. I can support you or help you with exping. Good luck pal. :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2015, 03:01:26 pm »
SPECIAL'S 2nd day in FONLINE

New friends - Check
New Gear - Check
TKs PK - Check

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2015, 03:19:02 pm »
Keep this crap on the pvp section.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2015, 05:36:05 pm »
Keep this crap on the pvp section.

He can't, he need to compensate somehow you know what. He's short on...let's say caps ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

DamJ.NeT

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2015, 05:39:28 pm »
Men I've noticed, you always get those Tks in couple (at least)

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2015, 07:37:59 pm »
A low amount of players or game quality isnt because of pkers. A low amount of players is from people getting bored of the game. I generally help new guys but on occasion I also kill them if they are trying to loot things that arent theirs or are being equally annoying. Ive dropped into khan pk encounters and have saved noobs from them, but that is just because it is more fun to me and that doesnt mean the way I play is good and their way is bad. There is already noob protection in that hub is completely safe and it is harder to encounter lower level players so really if a new guy is pked its his own fault for going somewhere unguarded or walking into a flare trap or whatever. Ive seen new guys try and come into a town when i have been tcing and we tell them to leave and they refuse so we kill them, because of the threat of them possibly being a spy or stealing loot from dead enemies or teammates. They then come on forum and post huge rants about how they were so unjustly killed and this game sucks and we are psychos blablabla. Not all new guys are like this, but these are the kind we dont want. The guys who stay even if they get pked and dont immediately cry or ragequit and realize it is just a game are the type of people who this community needs Such as the guy who was pked in this thread. The normal guys already have plenty of protection, the only ones asking for more are the ones who freak out if they die. pks are part of the fun of fonline, regardless of if you are one of them or try to fight them. They also keep out the idiots who would try to play this game and i have no problem with that.

As far as calling them losers etc etc... well it sounds like you are butthurt from being pked because the way someone plays a game says nothing of their real life. Ive known many players who are pks and they are perfectly fine people irl, and ive known many non pks that arent fine people and vice versa.

Well, there's a huge difference between asking a noob to leave the zone and killing all noobs you can kill without punishment.

I may sound like being annoyed by my deaths, but no. I have enough experience to avoid like 99.9% of PKs if I need to avoid them. In fact, I was killed just twice in 60 levels (excluding TCs, of course) and only because I was playing random encounters in boneyard. Those kills were absolutely expected and I didn't have anything valuable on me. (only simple ca and a plasma pistol)

Generally, I agree that sometimes noobs deserve to die. In fact, I've tracked and killed one recently with my crafter for stealing my ca, which I lost for being in a doorway afk :) (not that i needed that armor, but the guy could've asked before taking, right?) But again, I didn't enjoy killing a noob. I enjoyed killing a thief.

I am not one of them, one day they will pay, till then its just a solo game... Either farm remote areas or get one shot... Interesting !

I'm relieved to hear this. You, in fact, can join a faction of nice fellas who would love to help and play together.

they just wanna be sure the noobs won't kill them :) lol) have you noticed they don't use their power armors? That's because when they don't wnna lose stuff when they're punished. And yes, khans don't make screenshots of them being punished.

And that's why I respect Chris, anyway new session will bring many new features,dungeons and quests, so there will be more things to do in PvE. I'm saying this in case if someone would be still interested in PvE.

Man, do you really think people who enjoy PKing noobs will stop because there's more PVE stuff? :)

I don't think so. There's already enough pve stuff to do (and, btw, there are TCs, where khans suck), and yet they go for noobs.

SPECIAL, stop hunting in places where retards are looking for you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 07:49:26 pm by cthulchu »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2015, 08:32:10 pm »

Well, there's a huge difference between asking a noob to leave the zone and killing all noobs you can kill without punishment.

I may sound like being annoyed by my deaths, but no. I have enough experience to avoid like 99.9% of PKs if I need to avoid them. In fact, I was killed just twice in 60 levels (excluding TCs, of course) and only because I was playing random encounters in boneyard. Those kills were absolutely expected and I didn't have anything valuable on me. (only simple ca and a plasma pistol)

Generally, I agree that sometimes noobs deserve to die. In fact, I've tracked and killed one recently with my crafter for stealing my ca, which I lost for being in a doorway afk :) (not that i needed that armor, but the guy could've asked before taking, right?) But again, I didn't enjoy killing a noob. I enjoyed killing a thief.

I am not one of them, one day they will pay, till then its just a solo game... Either farm remote areas or get one shot... Interesting !

I'm relieved to hear this. You, in fact, can join a faction of nice fellas who would love to help and play together.

they just wanna be sure the noobs won't kill them :) lol) have you noticed they don't use their power armors? That's because when they don't wnna lose stuff when they're punished. And yes, khans don't make screenshots of them being punished.

Man, do you really think people who enjoy PKing noobs will stop because there's more PVE stuff? :)

I don't think so. There's already enough pve stuff to do (and, btw, there are TCs, where khans suck), and yet they go for noobs.

Wow, you must have quite a few deaths to us to need to attempt such forum pvp outside of designated zones, have a great forum vacation.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2015, 08:46:44 pm »
Wow, you must have quite a few deaths to us to need to attempt such forum pvp outside of designated zones, have a great forum vacation.

lol, keep telling you that :)

Oh, and don't forget to persuade your mates that everything bad you hear about the faction is from pitiful noobs :) ahahah

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 08:47:01 pm »
Man, thanx for good advices, but i really dont care that some guys get my leather jackets :D Its just a game...