May 16, 2024, 11:19:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692283 times)

yungchance

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6120 on: February 28, 2016, 11:54:36 pm »
Remek logick "report players from SW (dual logers, fustrelogers, botters, exploiters) to gm (who helping SW)" wtf? :)
What? I didn't report any SW. Buy dictionary atleast because you took discussion what you even don't understand. Or your deep autism doesn't let you understand what I wrote and you see what you want to see.
IQ < 0 :) and today u lose any fight :) no gm helping and to scarry to make dual and fust-relogs... u r CHEATERS and u cant change this with youre spam post or propaganda -ban youre one character- only REAL NOOBS cheating.
Wanted for cheater? s1mple + Data as example in bottom screen. So you're real noob. You know what IQ means?

good player will be on server 24h/7 to make his skill on high level. u r cheaters who reporting to gm every one who defeated u in battle. u dont wana play vs beter players to take this game more interesting... u wana remove them from server...
Excuses yourself? Players who are 24/7 in the game are nolifes, losers of reality. You are this kind, and you are so weak anyway. You didn't defeated us, even on your duallog. Cry more and be prepared for losing everything, in this free to play game. ;)

Haha yeah, report warfare is bad enough as it is but when they got both the swarm and the implants and do it to the players who go fight them anyways it's ridiculous.

Rats!

Code: [Select]
23:51:42 • TKs-Mengelito was critically hit in the left arm for 33 hit points by you.
23:51:44 • TKs-Mengelito was critically hit in the left arm for 38 hit points by you and his weapon dropped.
23:51:45 • TKs-Mengelito was critically hit in the left arm for 22 hit points by you.
23:51:49 • TKs-Mengelito was hit in the left leg for 8 hit points by you.
23:51:51 • TKs-Mengelito was hit in the left leg for 7 hit points by you and was killed.
23:52:19 • ?: HELLO DOCTOR
23:52:23 • ?: SRY BARON
23:52:25 • TKs-Mengelito: ...yo...
23:52:28 • AnalDestroyer-69: yo
Don't make another shitstorm with your pointless spam and come back to the game.
What that quote doesn't show is the other 20 social warriors swarming 2 little khans. TOP KEKs
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: February 28, 2016, 11:56:42 pm »
This screen proves that you needed additional two combat characters to run the timer. Those two characters IceCube and Data just stand away from the battle all the time without any move and you thought nobody will see them. Everybody know that s1mple and Data are one player's characters. This screen with few additional things and the description were sent to GM. Sorry guys if you thought that you're smarter than the rest of the players of this game.

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: February 29, 2016, 12:05:11 am »
killgore can cheq this easly... i never cheat...

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: February 29, 2016, 12:08:34 am »
So your our so sure you are right ? Ok.
KILGORE,PLEASE JUDGE US.TELL THIS COMMUNITY IF WE ARE GUILTY OR NOT.
But i suggest you add a new rule : If someone falsely accuses someone else of cheating,THAT PERSON should be banned. :)
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

deralol

« Reply #6124 on: February 29, 2016, 12:19:30 am »
lol this is so funny how worldmaker is so sure that he is right but he is just wrong and saying to us that we are not smart well  pall you arent so bright either XD

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6125 on: February 29, 2016, 12:22:23 am »
Funny was that even in this situation you died one by one. Good night!

deralol

« Reply #6126 on: February 29, 2016, 12:24:56 am »
Funny was that even in this situation you died one by one. Good night!
cry moar noob

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6127 on: February 29, 2016, 01:18:05 am »
So your our so sure you are right ? Ok.
KILGORE,PLEASE JUDGE US.TELL THIS COMMUNITY IF WE ARE GUILTY OR NOT.
But i suggest you add a new rule : If someone falsely accuses someone else of cheating,THAT PERSON should be banned. :)

This.

WRM's biggest nightmare haha
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:40:17 am by Baron Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: February 29, 2016, 02:47:26 am »
cry moar noob

>calls someone a noob

>is using heavy handed HtH to kill someone  ::)

So people are accusing us of being cheaters? Is that what all this bitching is about. One thing I can assure is that nobody in SW is being GM abused.

deralol

« Reply #6129 on: February 29, 2016, 02:52:01 am »
cry moar noob

>calls someone a noob

>is using heavy handed HtH to kill someone  ::)

So people are accusing us of being cheaters? Is that what all this bitching is about. One thing I can assure is that nobody in SW is being GM abused.
>I am not on that character  ::)
>so you can cry moar also  ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:56:32 am by deralol »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: February 29, 2016, 03:51:58 am »
Yeah I should have expected not being you. Screen is too HD for you Bosnian's  :D

But yeah. I guess we're too good that we're cheating apparently  ;)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:53:57 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6131 on: February 29, 2016, 04:46:26 am »
Yeah I should have expected not being you. Screen is too HD for you Bosnian's  :D

I think the main arguement was that some members of this fine community believe a small group in your organization are adolescent rats who have weaponized reporting even when in a top dog position, and that WRM was an especially nasty cunt for bragging openly about it.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 04:51:38 am by Baron Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

deralol

« Reply #6132 on: February 29, 2016, 05:41:17 am »

lol i dont care who cheats and i dont need HD to smak you litle anime girl go jerk to hentai and cry moar !

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: February 29, 2016, 07:18:16 am »
lol i dont care who cheats and i dont need HD to smak you litle anime girl go jerk to hentai and cry moar !

It's funny how you say to "cry moar" when the last 2 pages are literally UV QQing hard about SW getting GM abused when you guys have 0 proof whats so ever.

Also I can officially confirm Preba is cooler than dera.

I think the main arguement was that some members of this fine community believe a small group in your organization are adolescent rats who have weaponized reporting even when in a top dog position, and that WRM was an especially nasty cunt for bragging openly about it.

Yeah...we have a weapon of mass reporting. That sure explains why all those UV alts are banned in Banhammer strikes thread ::)

deralol

« Reply #6134 on: February 29, 2016, 07:45:05 am »

It's funny how you say to "cry moar" when the last 2 pages are literally UV QQing hard about SW getting GM abused when you guys have 0 proof whats so ever.

Also I can officially confirm Preba is cooler than dera.

gg on on judging me for only 2 posts in a section with 410 pages  ::)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:48:57 am by deralol »