Username:

Password:

Topic: wipe please  (Read 27999 times)

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
wipe please
« on: November 03, 2015, 12:43:53 am »
we need to have a server wipe no one is ever doing anything. comment if you agree.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: wipe please
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 01:53:50 am »
I hate to be the one to say it, but Admins aren't doing anything either.

It's been weeks since any of them even checked the forum.  And it was weeks again before that last time.

I get that thy are likely busy with life etc.  But post wipe server probably isn't ready, and probably not being worked on.

I don't know how it would work, but I would be FOR bringing in an additional admin or two from the community, just to boost activity.

Khans are committed to a global advertising campaign and ad blitz for reloaded, so that every fallout fan on every fallout fan site etc hears about Reloaded, and comes to play!  We're going to terrorize the internet with Fonline propaganda worse than many of you can imagine; And you can imagine a lot ;)

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 03:45:37 am »
you can PM Kilgore about it, but I know hes really not in favor of bringing new admins.
Everytime its just more drama, because people accuse those admins of cheating or helping their friends.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 06:49:50 am »
I hate to be the one to say it, but Admins aren't doing anything either.

It's been weeks since any of them even checked the forum.  And it was weeks again before that last time.

I get that thy are likely busy with life etc.  But post wipe server probably isn't ready, and probably not being worked on.

I don't know how it would work, but I would be FOR bringing in an additional admin or two from the community, just to boost activity.

Khans are committed to a global advertising campaign and ad blitz for reloaded, so that every fallout fan on every fallout fan site etc hears about Reloaded, and comes to play!  We're going to terrorize the internet with Fonline propaganda worse than many of you can imagine; And you can imagine a lot ;)
tl;dr version - OMG ded gaem!!!11111
(c) 2238
since 2009

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 09:11:04 am »
Congratulations OP! You win the most retarded thread of the year award!

Wipe date has been announced already, so instead of posting this completely pointless shit asking for something that is on its way already, go play the game or leave until admins are done finishing up next session. Honestly with threads like these im not surprised the admins dont come on except once every few weeks. I wouldnt enjoy being brought tons of people who seem to think games just come from nowhere and that because a game isnt here yet it must not be under development and that to develop a game you must be on forums 24/7. People really need to stop thinking that this is run by some company that has to put up with idiots complaints(such well thought out ones like "we need to have a server wipe no one is ever doing anything"). It is run by 3 guys (basically 2) who do it in their spare time so you should be grateful there will be any wipe at all.  :facepalm

Also kilgore has denied adding new admins before.
And after two years of various bullshit, I'm totally tired of shitstorms and drama over some pixels. That's also why we don't assign new/old people any GM function or administrator privileges. Only three people have admin privileges on game server right now:
- me
- DocAn
- cubik
and it will stay like that, even if it's a lot of burden for us (especially that cubik is rarely online, I don't think I've seen him in game in this session). Even with only three of us, people make up all sorts of stories. I'm pretty sure that even if nobody had admin access in game, people wouldn't stop making up strange stories about GMs spawning free stuff to gangs and buddies, altering characters, stalking people, raping bases or whatever.

Fun fact: when I was player of 2238, I did exactly the same thing. Bitching about unfair GMs and other paranoid bullshit. Maybe it's because fonline is full of assholes so everybody expects game staff to be assholes as well.

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 09:44:44 am »
Shut up pls

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 12:24:00 pm »
Everyone is grateful for the work Kilgore, Docan, and Cubik do;  and are just tossing ideas out to streamline the process and make things easier on that team; because having active admins is critical to reloaded's overall success.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 01:48:58 pm »
Congratulations OP! You win the most retarded thread of the year award!

Wipe date has been announced already, so instead of posting this completely pointless shit asking for something that is on its way already, go play the game or leave until admins are done finishing up next session. Honestly with threads like these im not surprised the admins dont come on except once every few weeks. I wouldnt enjoy being brought tons of people who seem to think games just come from nowhere and that because a game isnt here yet it must not be under development and that to develop a game you must be on forums 24/7. People really need to stop thinking that this is run by some company that has to put up with idiots complaints(such well thought out ones like "we need to have a server wipe no one is ever doing anything"). It is run by 3 guys (basically 2) who do it in their spare time so you should be grateful there will be any wipe at all.  :facepalm

Also kilgore has denied adding new admins before.
And after two years of various bullshit, I'm totally tired of shitstorms and drama over some pixels. That's also why we don't assign new/old people any GM function or administrator privileges. Only three people have admin privileges on game server right now:
- me
- DocAn
- cubik
and it will stay like that, even if it's a lot of burden for us (especially that cubik is rarely online, I don't think I've seen him in game in this session). Even with only three of us, people make up all sorts of stories. I'm pretty sure that even if nobody had admin access in game, people wouldn't stop making up strange stories about GMs spawning free stuff to gangs and buddies, altering characters, stalking people, raping bases or whatever.

Fun fact: when I was player of 2238, I did exactly the same thing. Bitching about unfair GMs and other paranoid bullshit. Maybe it's because fonline is full of assholes so everybody expects game staff to be assholes as well.

Good post Beer, my thoughts exactly  >:( :facepalm Large up the GMS and large up FONLINE!!!

BTW, Ribbit you can always go RT PVP with ur new team  8)

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 02:33:20 pm »
Can devs confirm they are still here? What is going on with Kilgore?
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

zinthos

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 02:43:27 pm »
good job ribbit made me reply

the only thing i can say is that i dont see point to discuss things that have been already discussed before, for like a thousand times. you are not forced to play this game, or if you feel it dead then you can go and revive it. (not like tryna start forum-pvp or drama but you ribbit learnt enough things from uv to teach khans that how to not suck in pvp, so its even easier for you by one step)

should be locked by now/10

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 02:48:25 pm »
good job ribbit made me reply

the only thing i can say is that i dont see point to discuss things that have been already discussed before, for like a thousand times. you are not forced to play this game, or if you feel it dead then you can go and revive it. (not like tryna start forum-pvp or drama but you ribbit learnt enough things from uv to teach khans that how to not suck in pvp, so its even easier for you by one step)

should be locked by now/10

If only you could speak English half as well as you pvp.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2015, 05:21:44 pm »
For this thread to be locked, an Admin would have to be active...

Hence the pint of the thread in the first place.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2015, 06:02:40 pm »
Docan finally made it on but did fuck all as is normal for him.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 06:46:23 pm »
Stop the crying.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2015, 07:21:06 pm »
Who's Crying?

All I see is a discussion about the future of this community and it's organization.