May 18, 2024, 09:10:06 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1693042 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6375 on: April 28, 2016, 06:36:55 pm »
I am actually worried he even searched for that picture XD :P ha

Im sorry you're worried, but I dont take offense from what Bison's pet has to say. XD :P :) :D :/ :c c: ha

I wonder how many images like that you had to look through before you found that image Donnie?

Just found it on Bison Rule34. Are you part of TPG now?

I hope Donnie didn't get hard finding that picture...

Jealous of me or something?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:38:29 pm by DonnieDarko_ »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: April 28, 2016, 08:34:00 pm »

Im sorry you're worried, but I dont take offense from what Bison's pet has to say. XD :P :) :D :/ :c c: ha

I wonder how many images like that you had to look through before you found that image Donnie?

Just found it on Bison Rule34. Are you part of TPG now?

I hope Donnie didn't get hard finding that picture...

Jealous of me or something?

:facepalm
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: April 28, 2016, 08:57:21 pm »
Bless you, you rascal you
please dont call to any poeple: Rascal, is the worst thing in the world

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: April 29, 2016, 05:14:28 am »
.....but ur pvp low.....
You aren't talking about all of us I hope dude.

Peace Beer! No way!!! There are many great players on server, many better than myself  8) Everyday we all get a little better.

Hakuna Matata  8)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: April 29, 2016, 05:19:24 am »

who was the 2 muhos.....kompre and zinthos?
me and Favo if u really want know.

Peace Kompre.......my bad.. :-[

>Be UV
>complain about number
>complain about 2:1
>...

UV could swarm 3 players with 15 UV+mercs so what we are talking about  8)

WHATTT??  DA!!!!! We had some good fights 2  8)

knuckle

« Reply #6380 on: April 29, 2016, 06:44:21 am »

Donnie, i was not trying to offended anyone. just pointing it out that it is quite worrying and strange that you googled gay pictures and was causally flicking through them as if it was normal.

If you do that kind of thing in your spare time (which is strange unless you are a fag), i just hate to think what other things you was doing while reaching your goal of gay lord.

Enough said, i always thought there was something up with your feminine american voice. kek  ;D ;D ::) :P :)

For people who do not know what feminine means ; - as follows

Feminine explained

having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women
of or denoting a gender of nouns and adjectives, conventionally regarded as female
A women trapped in a male mans body

P.S like you said i don't get offended by what fudge packer has to say #scrub :P lick my boots  :) ;) :D ;D :o

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6381 on: April 29, 2016, 07:04:04 am »

Donnie, i was not trying to offended anyone. just pointing it out that it is quite worrying and strange that you googled gay pictures and was causally flicking through them as if it was normal.

If you do that kind of thing in your spare time (which is strange unless you are a fag), i just hate to think what other things you was doing while reaching your goal of gay lord.

Enough said, i always thought there was something up with your feminine american voice. kek  ;D ;D ::) :P :)

For people who do not know what feminine means ; - as follows

Feminine explained

having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women
of or denoting a gender of nouns and adjectives, conventionally regarded as female
A women trapped in a male mans body

P.S like you said i don't get offended by what fudge packer has to say #scrub :P lick my boots  :) ;) :D ;D :o

Bison's pet barks!
Maybe if I kick it hard enough I can make it whimper?

Listen, I know you're intrigued and curious about my sexuality. Sadly for you, I wouldn't date you even if I was gay.
Gotta have standards and not fuck small animals eh?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:08:31 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6382 on: April 29, 2016, 07:07:19 am »
Bless you, you rascal you
please dont call to any poeple: Rascal, is the worst thing in the world

I sometimes go overboard, sorry

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #6383 on: April 29, 2016, 07:09:21 am »
My hardened power armor just got harder

I took my power armor to this thread and now its hardened power armor
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:21:15 am by Hungry Hungry Shark »

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: April 29, 2016, 07:18:25 am »
Let's describe Donnie.

He's a talentless third generation Khan who has been promoted to a position that is beyond his skill set. This guy posts "History" on the Khan site that he did not live or see and acts like a bad ass on the forum.

Hey Donnie, you aren't a real Khan.. You sir are a fucking joke. The title that best describes you from the old days would be as followed:

"Can I be a Khan please?"

That's the title the original Khans would have rewarded you.  ::)

The Khan leadership if there is any should slap you down a peg or two and teach you some respect.

This is how your profile should look so that those in the future can best describe Donnie. http://thekhans.boards.net/user/123
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:23:35 am by Bison »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: April 29, 2016, 07:33:07 am »
Let's describe Donnie.

He's a talentless third generation Khan who has been promoted to a position that is beyond his skill set. This guy posts "History" on the Khan site that he did not live or see and acts like a bad ass on the forum.

Hey Donnie, you aren't a real Khan.. You sir are a fucking joke. The title that best describes you from the old days would be as followed:

The Khan leadership if there is any should slap you down a peg or two and teach you some respect.

This is how your profile should look so that those in the future can best describe Donnie. http://thekhans.boards.net/user/123

Its funny how this 3rd generation Khan is still in the faction while the first generation Khan isnt and still having a shitton of fun making sensitive children like you cry.

I love making squeebs like you upset because its just too easy, Khan leadership finds you a joke Bison. The fact that you believe that banning me on the old forums upsets me you're sadly mistaken.

The thing about you Bison is that your ego is like a balloon, it inflates and inflates but when someone takes a jab at it you explode. #RipOldForums
Have fun being a nobody in UV where you belong, while ill continue being into a faction where I belong.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:37:45 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: April 29, 2016, 07:40:20 am »
Let's describe Donnie.

Fuckin' hell, you're the saltiest of sailors these days, aren't you?

knuckle

« Reply #6387 on: April 29, 2016, 07:41:34 am »

Bison's pet barks!
Maybe if I kick it hard enough I can make it whimper?

Listen, I know you're intrigued and curious about my sexuality. Sadly for you, I wouldn't date you even if I was gay.
Gotta have standards and not fuck small animals eh?

kek I am not curios about you sexuality just pointing out its kinda sad your on the internet looking at pictures of gays and then posting them, its kinda lame and disturbing. #oopsididitagain,

In the UK its a compliant if you are considered a animal so i thank you for that  ;) :D ;D . . . .

you picked the right name to be known as by the way :)

my evidence you are really a fag;

1. you search the internet endless of hours for gay pictures as proven by your post with that faggot bending over, potentially his ass is showing (which we know you like). and then you post it. which is gay in the start because you are searching them fuck would i know you prob got them saved on your laptop.

2. you name is Donnie, BTW i hope everyone on the reloaded forum knows that there is a guy in america that is called Donnie McClurkin, he is quite famous and guess what he also struggled with homosexuality, evidence that he is Donnie idol for him choosing a famous gay boy name, and the worse thing is Donnie is a nigger as well.

Conclusion

Donnie McClurkin is Donnie (reloaded) idol, he looks up to him and wants to be him so bad, the beginning was his voice change where he started talking, dressing and acting female, he then decided to search on the internet for gay pictures and other things to explore and experience the gayness, he liked it. he joined reloaded and was happy to try and be this Donnie McClurking in game.

[/quote]

That picture again you are fantasizing about gay and people on reloaded making out that are men, geeze dude
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:47:30 am by knuckle »

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6388 on: April 29, 2016, 07:42:02 am »
I am not in the faction and I'm still more of a Khan than you.  ::)

Now that you are banned from the old forum I guess you'll have to think of something on your own to post on the site.

Congratulations on that screen, did you wait for an experienced Khan with a real build to kill me before you ran over and took a screen in a flash of school girl excitement?

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #6389 on: April 29, 2016, 07:43:31 am »
>Calls naked wrestlers in TC an embarrassment
>Preaches what it is to be a khan
>not a khan
>UV scum
>nobody in UV
>retires from reloaded
>UV calls for fair use TC act
>UV brings swarm
>Khans win
>"Khans suck"

I wonder what its like to be actually insane.

Bison, please tell me what its like to have dementia?