« Reply #4485 on: November 03, 2015, 09:21:50 pm »
So let me get this straight :

1- Kilgore makes a game for people to play on;
2- There are things to be fixed;
3- He is doing it for free;
4- People want more update;
5- Ask Kilgore for update;
6- he doesnt do it as he prolly have irl shit to do;
7- "Killer" thinks he shouldnt have created the game at all if he didnt want to update it fast enough for his geeky needs;
8- shit on kilgore;
9- "killer" cry on forum for wipe/new maps but doesnt do any new maps nor donate;
10- Think other people would do a better job even if there is no one else.

Logic.
Pretty much.

Normal khan trolling and rp is fine imo. Not really my thing, but to each his own. This stuff killer has been posting is just dumb though. Sadly theres enough people like this that most of the people who've played this a while have seen it before.

It's a shame really. Maybe admins would be more active and participate in the community more without this type of stupid shit all the time.

I don't care about wipe or when it happens, and I stated don't bitch about a situation one gets them self into.  Get your facts straight.
So you would rather have no server at all? Because you know im pretty sure theres nobody else to take over if docan and kilgore just decide you are right and quit. Hm, I thought khans said they enjoyed the game.

I also think your team leaders think differently and hope they have a real talk with you since they seem like actually intelligent, reasonable people outside the rp of the game that care about the server.
Everyone is grateful for the work Kilgore, Docan, and Cubik do

As a side note to anyone who is being retarded still, heres confirmation devs are still here working on game
It'll be something, that's for sure. You guys should pressure Kilgore for an early release :p
Are you developer or something? If you are please confirm devs still visit forum and work on the game.

Give us more info but no spoilers ;D

We are.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4486 on: November 03, 2015, 09:25:26 pm »
Stop putting words in my mouth or I'll put my shit in yours.  If someone doesn't like what they do they shouldn't do it, plain and fucking simple.  "we are" is about all docan has to say...  It's sad a writer has been communicating more about such a big thing tbh.  Gargantua is also one pointing out we need more active admins so your quoting has failed, much like your forum pvp.

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: November 03, 2015, 09:35:34 pm »
Stop putting words in my mouth or I'll put my shit in yours.  If someone doesn't like what they do they shouldn't do it, plain and fucking simple.  "we are" is about all docan has to say...  It's sad a writer has been communicating more about such a big thing tbh.  Gargantua is also one pointing out we need more active admins so your quoting has failed, much like your forum pvp.

True, the forums do need admins, to control all of the crying and trolling that khans do to disrupt the peace in forums.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: November 03, 2015, 09:39:05 pm »
I never put words in your mouth. You say they should not make the game since they dont like it. That would mean you think the server shouldnt be up because its been established nobody else will do the job.

"We are" is probably all he has to say because
1) I think its obvious that the more admins say the more people will cause a shitstorm of bitching
2) What else would he say? He answered the question.
3) Docan has always been relatively quiet on forum imo

Yes, gargantua was concerned about admin activity and made some ill considered assumptions but at least he stays respectful to them and appreciates their work, unlike you.

You are beginning to remind me of arcanix  ;)

True, the forums do need admins, to control all of the crying and trolling that khans do to disrupt the peace in forums.
I can agree 100% but its not just khans. Its a lot of people of different or no factions. Chris is just the most high profile whiner atm. but doing this would only cause more crying from people like chris
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:40:54 pm by Beer »

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: November 03, 2015, 09:42:29 pm »
I never put words in your mouth. You say they should not make the game since they dont like it. That would mean you think the server shouldnt be up because its been established nobody else will do the job.

1) I think its obvious that the more admins say the more people will cause a shitstorm of bitching

Yes, gargantua was concerned about admin activity and made some ill considered assumptions but at least he stays respectful to them and appreciates their work, unlike you.

I can agree 100% but doing this would only cause more crying from people like chris

Again, you continue...  I said not to do something that causes you to cry, same goes for anyone in any role.  Kilgore made a choice to be a game admin, with that comes peoples bitchy PMs, that is a given for all games so crying about it isn't needed.  (wouldn't have been mentioned if you didn't make false claims on me crying, I figured I would simply mention some real crying and you blew it up)

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: November 03, 2015, 09:52:29 pm »

I can agree 100% but doing this would only cause more crying from people like chris

Again, you continue...  I said not to do something that causes you to cry, same goes for anyone in any role.  Kilgore made a choice to be a game admin, with that comes peoples bitchy PMs, that is a given for all games so crying about it isn't needed.  (wouldn't have been mentioned if you didn't make false claims on me crying, I figured I would simply mention some real crying and you blew it up)
He certainly does not have to deal with it. He could disable Pms and be done with it but he doesnt and its because he likes the game and wants it to be good, he just doesnt like the community(people like you mainly). It is also not a given for all games. Ive been part of communities of games where this shit never happened. I can honestly say fonline community is the worst of all of the ones ive seen.

And so you confirm you'd rather this server have been shut shortly after creation as soon as kilgore decided he doesnt like communicating with the community?

None of my claims were false. I think the other people that posted in here have already confirmed it.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: November 03, 2015, 09:58:41 pm »
So I'm the trouble for expecting people to uphold responsibilities they chose to take on.  You sound like a lazy union worker that would rather watch others work while you sit with your thumb in your ass.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: November 03, 2015, 10:02:23 pm »
Chris just stop, save yourself from the embarrassment  ;D
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: November 03, 2015, 10:07:23 pm »
So I'm the trouble for expecting people to uphold responsibilities they chose to take on.  You sound like a lazy union worker that would rather watch others work while you sit with your thumb in your ass.
Says the guy whos never contributed any maps, code, quests, or content of any sort to the game, yet is bitching the game isnt being made fast enough for him. BTW like i said, ive contributed several maps for next session. You are the trouble for posting nothing but insults towards people who made it possible for you to play this free game you put so many hours into.

Did arcanix learn how to post from you btw? Your post sounds exactly like him.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: November 03, 2015, 10:11:20 pm »
Says the guy whos never contributed any maps, code, quests, or content of any sort to the game, yet is bitching the game isnt being made fast enough for him. BTW like i said, ive contributed several maps for next session. You are the trouble for posting nothing but insults towards people who made it possible for you to play this free game you put so many hours into.

I never said shit about the game not being developed fast enough, I don't expect many updates, merely active admins.  Again your retarded ass continues to spread lies and bullshit.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: November 03, 2015, 10:20:07 pm »

I never said shit about the game not being developed fast enough, I don't expect many updates, merely active admins.  Again your retarded ass continues to spread lies and bullshit.
"spread lies and bullshit" now a napalm impression. youre pretty good.
For real though, close enough. Not being adminned enough, not being made fast enough, it amounts to the same complaint. They arent doing enough for you, the almighty player of their free game, who never contributed content to it. So it wasnt a lie, just a miswording that I admit to.

But yeah you complaining about never having seen docan do anything strikes me as pretty similar to "he's not making my game enough, Wahhhh"

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: November 03, 2015, 10:25:31 pm »
No, it means that I have personally seen little more from him than cubik.  Kilgore at least HAS made his presence known a few times, the others I nearly forgot have any roles within the server.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4497 on: November 03, 2015, 10:46:52 pm »
It's time for the PEOPLE to take Khantrol!  And make their own events.

This Chris/Beer dispute needs to be resolved at THUNDERDOME! And televised in the flesh!  Who's right and who's wrong will be decided by combat.

Saturday - 11:00am PST.

THUNDERDOME!

2 men enter, 1 man leaves!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4498 on: November 03, 2015, 11:17:35 pm »

This Chris/Beer dispute needs to be resolved at THUNDERDOME! And televised in the flesh!  Who's right and who's wrong will be decided by combat.

THUNDERDOME!

2 MEN ENTER, 1 MAN LEAVES! 2 MEN ENTER, 1 MAN LEAVES!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: November 04, 2015, 02:28:20 am »

THUNDERDOME!

Is thunderdome TB?  8)