May 13, 2024, 10:07:26 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: To Lebowski and his faction mates.  (Read 21841 times)

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: To Lebowski and his faction mates.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 02:42:16 pm »
i didn't lose many things I'm fine- but you won't be on TC I think ;)
hahaha really? And can you please tell me why not? You think that i have only those 2 chars that were banned? Don't make me laugh even more please... ::)

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 02:46:24 pm »
Thank you kindly for raping our base, stealing vertibird, all our stuff, weapons, clearing our bunker. I know its not easy to do thing like this Mr Kill 'n' Die. Especially when you use a spy to get to our faction and clear it out. And thank you Amnesia Haze for helping them in doing this. Actually that was really brave. *clap clap clap*

Best wishes in future brave and encouraging baseraping,
Marshu and Krausser666.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ......   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The Hawks

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 02:54:57 pm »
hahaha really? And can you please tell me why not? You think that i have only those 2 chars that were banned? Don't make me laugh even more please... ::)
Are you stupid? It's really simple what I'm saying... ust turn on your brain for 5 minutes :) ... First time in this game.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 03:03:16 pm »
Are you stupid? It's really simple what I'm saying... ust turn on your brain for 5 minutes :) ... First time in this game.
It's not my problem that you are enough retarded to not write something enough specified...

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 03:16:56 pm »
That's true- That was my base- base of the Soldiers of The New World. Letoo and his firends are just very helpful and friendly and decided to help with saving stuff. I lost verti and some weapons- but lebowski's band didn't steal many things.
Good luck with TC coach, lebowski, amnesia and rest of junk-people.[/url]

Amnesia is not with us. He didn't wanted bad, it was just his stupidity.
Yup, we didn't take much stuff. Apart of the verti we took something around ~15-20 of each gatlings, avengers, pancors, plazmas, armors etc. Mainly those improved, quality and advanced. You killed our slaves/copanions, they had more stuff on them. Point for you.
But still it does not matter what we stole, what does matter is just the fact that we were able to enter someone's base full of stuff just because of that some other dumb with radio had access to it.

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 03:38:10 pm »
That's true- That was my base- base of the Soldiers of The New World. Letoo and his firends are just very helpful and friendly and decided to help with saving stuff. I lost verti and some weapons- but lebowski's band didn't steal many things.

Yup, we didn't take much stuff. Apart of the verti we took something around ~15-20 of each gatlings, avengers, pancors, plazmas, armors etc. Mainly those improved, quality and advanced. You killed our slaves/copanions, they had more stuff on them. Point for you.
But still it does not matter what we stole, what does matter is just the fact that we were able to enter someone's base full of stuff just because of that some other dumb with radio had access to it.

You're right. Its look like Amnestia is as much stupid, as retard.

I bet it's alt charakter of Kill'n'die, b'cos i think he is the most retarded child was i ever meet anywhere before.

So Kill'n'die I was read yesterday how much you cry then some spammer char kick your retard ass, and now you want to valorize your retard ass by riped a honest man base.

You are "truelly" hero

Here everyone can check how brave is kill'n'die

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2510.0

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2510.30
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 03:50:38 pm by Conantra »
Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 03:40:12 pm »

I bet it's alt charakter of Kill'n'die, b'cos i think is the most retarded child was i ever meet anywhere.

So Kill'n'die i was read yesterday how much you cry then some spammer char kick your retard ass, and now you want to valorize your retard ass by riped a honest man base.

You are "truelly" hero
I think you forget to take your daily dose of...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 03:46:16 pm by kill n die »

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 03:50:47 pm »
I lost verti! Oh no! So baaad!
PS. I have second one...

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 03:54:00 pm »

I bet it's alt charakter of Kill'n'die, b'cos i think is the most retarded child was i ever meet anywhere.

So Kill'n'die i was read yesterday how much you cry then some spammer char kick your retard ass, and now you want to valorize your retard ass by riped a honest man base.

You are "truelly" hero

OH MY GOD. NOOOO. You are "trully" smart. Oh no He will beat me now.
I'am full of respect for your troll intelect.
Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

Deputy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 04:04:11 pm »

You are "truelly" hero

OH MY GOD. NOOOO. You are "trully" smart. Oh no He will beat me now.
I'am full of respect for your troll intelect.

i think you're pretty mad

nomame

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 04:30:13 pm »
Are u guys from tla server? So much drama...

juniorkm7

• Supporter
  • Mess with the best - Die like the rest!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 06:10:28 pm »
I am new proud owner of your vertibird Marshal :) It is my prize from all team for organising this spectacular raid :D.

You say you have another vertibird? Hmmmm... Maybe deleting that 1lvl character was a mistake...

However I will get your another vertibird too :)

Oh and about TC... You will see our power soon :D

Grizzan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 08:46:21 pm »
Thank you kindly for raping our base, stealing vertibird, all our stuff, weapons, clearing our bunker. I know its not easy to do thing like this Mr Kill 'n' Die. Especially when you use a spy to get to our faction and clear it out. And thank you Amnesia Haze for helping them in doing this. Actually that was really brave. *clap clap clap*

Best wishes in future brave and encouraging baseraping,
Marshu and Krausser666.
mfw
Let somebody new in full of stuff base.
Let him rape it. Make thread on forum that shows your dumbness only.
Everything happens in Fallout.

>2013

Grizzan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2013, 09:02:45 pm »
Good luck with TC coach, lebowski, amnesia and rest of junk-people.
Feel your ban again, KILL N DIE

krausser666

• TLS godlike buggy-lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2013, 09:17:49 pm »
Make thread on forum that shows your dumbness only.

Sorry, I thought The Thunderdome is actually pretty much filled with a lot of dumb stuff, so noone would care about my thread. You have my respect, Grizzan.