May 14, 2024, 09:07:00 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: a little suggestion about throwing!  (Read 2443 times)

Ed Wood

• View Profile
a little suggestion about throwing!
« on: November 03, 2013, 08:26:28 am »
Il try to explane what i would like to suggest the best i can....
Throwing that have some logical bugs rightnow... like the bonus rate of fire affect the throwing... yes we need a perk to reduce the ap cost of using granades but its sound soo stupid you actualy not realy puling any trigger when you throw a granade!
My idea is not to remove the effect of this perk on the granades but too add bonus hth attack perk also affect granade ap use... but with a condition that only 1 of thes perc will affect the granade so no extra less ap use just would make more options for building granade characters... melee is kinda stranded with melee weapons but would like too see to use granades with less effort....

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: a little suggestion about throwing!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 08:34:47 am »
Kinda not bad idea but half of HTH skill is about melee weapon, nades would little cripple it.
And still kinda strange that you have ending perk without throwing skill

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 08:58:19 am »
Throwing granades never was a main option in a combat, it was a suport device! soo thats why there is no high end perks for it... but it would not ruin the game balance if the Bonus hth attac would also have the -1ap for throwing. Woulnd not make a significant balanc change, but would make more options for new chars... right now only ranged weapon users has this bennefit. I mean to throw things at your enemy with less ap without mutch effort.... ranged weapon builds take BROF anyway soo.... melee alsoo takes BHTHA.... why not both of thes perks had this effect for throwing? But thes perks not gona add up so it could not be exploited with tagging both throwing and close combat.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 09:11:50 am »
Erm i saw few successful nade/throwing builds, but they are pretty hard to play actually (mostly its hard to get nades in some real amount).

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 09:15:50 am »
+1

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 09:39:21 am »
Erm i saw few successful nade/throwing builds, but they are pretty hard to play actually (mostly its hard to get nades in some real amount).

Yes you are right you can make good throwing builds but this suggestion is not realy about pure throwers build. Just to make it more awailable to other builds that only ranged! I have some of my frineds with hybrid pve builds and they love to make characters with all kinda weapon use one of em like to love thrw granades bot also like to shoot bigguns... the other likes to use melee weapons and granades and SG but SG only for 1hex bursting with 120-150% skill so this would make a viable option for them to make granade as a secondery option to use with less ap and i my sellf would love to spend some points to throwing to throw things around!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 09:45:23 am »
It is a good idea. Some melee weapons can be thrown so it makes sens. It won't stack so it's not OP. Those who got brof for grenades will still have the bonus so nothing lost here, no need to make new character or wipe.
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 01:44:10 pm »
Because fuck punctuation!

If you want your ideas to be taken seriously please be so kind and make it readable.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 02:22:46 pm »
Because fuck punctuation!

If you want your ideas to be taken seriously please be so kind and make it readable.

Nobody asked you about my english... so just go and play with the fire geckos plox...
by the way... the others clearly understud my suggestion maybe you cant fucking read??

Strike

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 02:35:14 pm »
There should be perks that effect to throwing only, throwing weapons indeed are ranged weapons yet still they don't fit other ranged weapons (SG, BG, EW)

Some new perks maybe for them?

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 02:37:45 pm »
Maybe but... but this suggestion is less big change and would not run the game balance in any way...

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 07:28:40 pm »
are you an English teacher letoo?
are you aware that not everyone here has the birth language of English?
are you aware that everyone else understood Ed but you?
in my travels throughout the world I have found that broken English usually gets right to point faster than the queens English.
and Ed's English was far from being broken.
way better than some recent graduate's from high school in the USA.
lighten up dude.
besides....
punctuation wont help you in the wastes.
sry, no rage intended.
but lighten up on the things that don't matter bro.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2014, 10:31:31 am »
Will be implemented if not causing problems.