May 11, 2024, 06:20:45 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: hackers  (Read 4358 times)

bish001

• View Profile
hackers
« on: September 23, 2013, 08:47:04 pm »
how do I report hacking? observer and overseer both blatently hacking in ncr electric knockback aura and infinite hitpoints, just died and lost all my stuff and a quest item cuz of this, who else saw this?

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: hackers
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 08:49:55 pm »
how do I report hacking? observer and overseer both blatently hacking in ncr electric knockback aura and infinite hitpoints, just died and lost all my stuff and a quest item cuz of this, who else saw this?
Do you know that he is developer? (admin)....

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

cubik2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 08:56:27 pm »
There was no hackers. It was me.
I tested new admin features. Needed free testers, founded in NCR, thanks for your participation.
I am so sorry, if you lost some stuff, sometimes bad things happens while test hazardous features.

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 08:57:06 pm »
Lol really? ok if that true then fairlay lol. I only lost a robot part for a quest that was important to me oh well.

thx for sorting my problem :-)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:26:16 pm by bish001 »

raizhi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 11:27:04 pm »
can we ban these stupid hackers, i also lost a vertibird with combat armor bps, and my base was also raped such corrupt admins omg

*not really*

I wish I was there to see the electricity aura lol

Pazman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 01:05:28 am »
Should have done it in prime time. Complete chaos and great success :D

Struan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 02:39:03 am »
So testing an admin ability which results in a player losing quest items is all good here? Good job Cubik.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 03:04:39 am »
So testing an admin ability which results in a player losing quest items is all good here? Good job Cubik.
Oh you get apa for reporting how to walk through walls? Good job cubik.
Shit happens, this is unfortunate and i feel rather bad for the new guy, but this is beneficial in some ways. A) without even any thought, he will not want to bring stuff to ncr.
My question is, if fixing robot is junktown quest, why did you have the part in ncr? Quest involves junktown, hub, and back to junktown

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 11:41:47 am »
Oh you get apa for reporting how to walk through walls? Good job cubik.
Shit happens, this is unfortunate and i feel rather bad for the new guy, but this is beneficial in some ways. A) without even any thought, he will not want to bring stuff to ncr.
My question is, if fixing robot is junktown quest, why did you have the part in ncr? Quest involves junktown, hub, and back to junktown
The guy sorted it for me in the end and my quest was completed sucsessfully, .many thanks. I was going to ncr to buy some tools to help with another quest kind of silly looking back and I will be more careful in the future :-)

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 12:08:41 pm »
...and I will be more careful in the future :-)
I guess that's all that matters :)

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 10:43:05 pm »
The electricity aura is pretty cool. It knocks you out of your boots but it doesn't do damage. It's just an amazing way to say "leave me alone all of you" :)
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

Top-Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 11:18:01 pm »
As soon as he dropped Hardened Power Armor everybody ran towards him and got wrecked by the field.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 11:56:12 pm »
Abusive admin powers they have

remove their powers!!!

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 01:54:03 am »
Abusive admin powers they have

remove their powers!!!
  ::) :P ;) ;D

Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 10:03:36 am »
The electricity aura is pretty cool. It knocks you out of your boots but it doesn't do damage. It's just an amazing way to say "leave me alone all of you" :)
''Fonline Legends'' He had to have big luck to see these things :)