May 20, 2024, 11:32:11 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fix Swarm Situation  (Read 1303 times)

Napalm

Fix Swarm Situation
« on: June 05, 2015, 04:16:59 pm »
Example: Faction "A" into the city with 5 members. Then, faction "B"  "C", "D" etc. may enter only the same number faction "A". The sixth player can enter only after someone from your faction is killed. Other adjustments would be necessary to make this possible and fair, but I will not explain them here. You can complete it yourselves.

This change would make the game more balanced. But would lose the magic. I do not complain of swarm. I do not care, that's part of the game. What I mean in this post, stop complaining of swam. Play fallout tactics, this is not for you.

UV has faced problems against swarm, but I do not care. And I still banning players who bring problems to our team and traitors. And I will not accept members with negative history as thieves. And we'll continue living and working for our faction. You should stop and do the same thing for your teams.

If this stupid suggestion I did now be implemented, I will stop everything here. Because that would not be the true wasteland. Dont remove the freedom of this game.

Kaaon

Re: Fix Swarm Situation
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 04:28:34 pm »
 :facepalm

what if ppl will avoid it by using characters without faction or with different faction ?
what if faction A has more players then B, C, D ? they start timer as first so they can use all their players while enemies can use only less or same
what if ppl will camp building with 3 chars ?
what if some team will attack in 2 waves ? (second wave after first replicates)

can be abused/avoided in many ways.. i dont like it
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:30:22 pm by Seki »

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 04:33:15 pm »
dont like it no point why limit how many in towns
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 04:47:22 pm »
I read only first few sentences and -1 about that suggestion.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 04:53:11 pm »
lol.. -1.. you guys have a huge amount of people. Stop crying.cuz ur not dominating all towns this session cuz there people to fight.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 05:40:26 pm »
Lmao. "I suggest to remove swarm but I think this is a shitty suggestion and I will quit if this suggestion is accepted". So what exactly is the point of this thread then? Just to cry?

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 07:39:43 pm »
From a team who based their skill on swarm it's a wierd suggestion !

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 08:14:21 pm »
Some solution for "fair" pvp mode is in our plans, maybe it will be available in next session. In TC it would be abusable and bad.